• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Priscilla coukd hear their whisperings, hearing their plan, even heard the sound of the lock clicking opne, but she simply said nothing, thinking they could at least have their freedom if she couldnt have herz

Hunter took a deep breath, "on the count of three. One. Two. Three." He said before howling the loudest he could.

Hunter cut his howl off, and Alli's as well. Before long howls returns in response as the tarp was removed by Leo. Hunter took that chance to pounce, Leo didn't have enough time to defend and subsequently ended up with his throat torn out, Hunter then stalked towards Priscilla. As the chaos of battle surged around them, the legion was out number easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander stopped at the sudden sound of howling. Though he wasn't a wolf, he understood that howling that loudly in Lycona usually meant trouble. He sprinted off in the direction it came from, spotting a brawl between wolves and members of the legion. He pulled out his switch blade and quickly began stabbing members of the legion, cutting their spinal chords.

Alli saw someone help fighting them and helped along, tearing a few members apart with blood flying everywhere.

Blood splattered everywhere, droplets occasionally hitting his face, but he only continued to fight. Maybe after helping these people they'd be able to help him figure out why he couldn't remember the past six years.

Hunter was upon Priscilla and pushed her down, placing a paw on her chest. "I will let you live, but you must revoke the Legion." He said as the fight started to die down, most of the legion either dead or incapacitated. Hunter took that moment to walk back to Alli.

@Trust, @Comet

Alli looked up when Hunter came towards her, her tail swishing the ground. "We done?" She asked Cory running up to her and climbing up into her back and sat there.

@kenryuko

Hunter opens his mouth to speak when an older man with the hair color as Hunter walked up to the group. "Dad!" Hunter was surprised by the sudden appearance of his father, and was somewhat nervous about seeing him again, "Son, it's good to see you got my letter."

Alli watched in silence, happy for him. If only her dad was this nice... She shifted into her human form, putting her hands Together as she watched the two interact.

@kenryuko

"...She will do no such thing" Lucy said with a mad smile while walking out of the forest, hopelessly outnumbered but showing no fear. "I have been waiting for a fight, Leonidus keeps me away from most fighting since i just. Can't. Control myself!" She laughed loudly. "L-lucy... Please, not again!" Priscilla protested, clinging to her side and slowly freezing the duo until they were both trapped in a large, solid ice casing. "I-Idiot!" Lucy managed to get out before they were both frozen solid

Alexander watched as an older man approached one of the others. Quietly Alexander walked over to the girl with the dark brown hair. "Is everyone alright?" He questioned, gazing between the three.

A figure appeared behind Priscilla and Lucy, they wore a cloak that hid any features. Wave wave of their hand runes appeared under Priscilla and Lucy, making them disappear to another area, the figure following suit.

@Trust

Hunter shifted and stared at his father before pulling him into a hug, "I missed you Dad." He said pulled away, "lets talk at the house."

His father suggested as he glanced at the new male.

@Comet, @Deadly Darkness.

Alli jumped and turned around, seeing a familiar look to him. "Yeah, everything is fine. If you don't mind if I ask, who are you?" She then turned towards Hunter then back to the new person who had a familiar look about him, like Jonathan...

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko

Alexander stuck his hand out to the blonde hair boy. "Alexander Marsh." Once he shook the hand of the man he turned and extended his hand to the girl.

Hunter shook Alexander's hand after Alli, along with his father. "Oh and this is..." Hunter gestured to an empty space until he realized who was missing, "Alli, where's Cory?' He asked hoping the girl wasn't hurt or worse.

@Comet

Alexander looked around. "What does she look like?" He could see the worry on both Alli and Hunter's face, so obviously her disappearance wasn't normal.

(I left Cory in the cage right?)

Alli looked at him, "well... She's a energetic Thylacine so she's not hard to spot.." She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and turned around, looking for Cory. Her new clothes were already dirty, Her black shirt and plaid shirt having blood stains all over them and her plaid shirt that was hanging around her waist having a few rips in them and her shoes all scuffed up and everthing. "Well shit, when we find her we gotta go shopping again."

@kenryuko @Deadly Darkness

Hunter sighed, "I'll start sniffing." He shifted and started to smell around the area.

He nodded, shaking a few jet black strands of hair loose. "Alright, should we split up and look for her? We can meet up back here after."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back