• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Priscilla walked after the trio, her heartbeat increasing with every step. "...soon..." She thought to herself, feeling slightly cruel that she could betray her companions after living with them for so long

(Sorry about the wait, helping some friends move)

Hunter started out in a stroll before shifting and taking off full sprint, picking up Cory as he went. "Keep up!" He called back as he got Cory on his back.

Alli snorted and shifted, sprinting after them. She stayed by his side as they ran, also staying silent and keeping space.

Cory did a little, squeal when he picked her up, clinging onto his back and burying her snout into his fur as she got comfortable.

I remained in my human dorm, finding it easier to walk through the forest without talons. "So... When are we going to get there my fellow companions?" She asked

After a few hours the city of Gemono came into view, as the sun started to set behind it. Hunter slowed down as he reached the gates and shifted, "Ok so do whatever you need to do, and meet me at the Jaded Forest, in the east district." He said walking into the capital.

@Trust, @Comet

Priscilla waited until the two were gone before heading back to the camp and notifying the commander that thee designated "Targets" were now in place and that she was awaiting further orders

When Hunter left, Alli and Cory shifted into their human forms. "Come on Cory, let's go fix my white hair." They went to a hair salon, Alli telling the lady what she wants, then Cory going off to shop for the both of them.

(I'll drop them off their until they are needed.)

Hunter was walking down the streets of Gemono, towards the Jaded Forest. When the blonde arrived at the pub, he noticed there was a for sail sign on the front door. Entering he saw a somber looking old man, the owner, walking up to him Hunter decided to ask about the sign, "Hey, Jeff. Why are you selling the place." He asked to which Jeff looked at him, "Well, it's good to see ya there son, I can't run the place any more getting to old to deal with the fights bow a days." The old man replied with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. Hunter pursed his lips when he heard this, "How much you looking to sell for?" The blonde asked, "5,000" Hunter decoded to do something stupid at that point, taking the bag with the gold from the job in Evergreen, he poured a quarter of it on the table, "I'll buy the place." Jeff went wide eyed before laughing, "she's all yours son!" He said as he gave the deed to Hunter.

Leonidus had just returned to his office in Gemono, so not to raise suspicion, he had just been informed by Priscilla that the groups had returned to the capital, he ordered her to find Hunter and Wait for the attack.

@Trust

"Yes, of course" she replied before running back to the capital, thoroughly tired by the time she got there, she got her breath back before heading through the capital in search of the hunter

Johnathan gently let Elizabeth down. Her legs gave out from underneath her, signaling to him that she had passed out. Gently he picked her up and carried her inside the old cabin. Quickly getting to work, Johnathan strapped Elizabeth to an old metal chair that was stained with blood and rust.

Hunter stepped out of the Jaded Forest, and onto the streets of Gemono. He closed the pub to find the rest of the group, until he came across Priscilla, "Hey." He called to the white haired girl, as he walked up, "Guess what I just bought." He said with a grin on his face

@Trust

(OK IM BACK, im sorry that i was going on other RP's and i wasnt getting alerts here. What has happened...?)

(Main group made it back to Gemono, and Hunter bought the jaded forest bar. Oh and Elizabeth was brought to a cabin in the mountains by a psychopathic Johnathan. @Yappi)

Hunter deadpanned, "Close but I actually bought the whole bar." He said with crossed arms, "come on let's go find Cory, and Alli."

"Weren't we supposed to share that money?" Priscilla protested "we have to use it for food and stuff, you know! And how are you going to keep it running?"

AJ

I wake up in the bar passed out "Barkeep, i thi- and hes gone" i say laying my head back down groaning

Johnathan pulled out a stick of charcoal from a nearby desk drawer and began drawing symbols on the ground. He muttered what sounded like gibberish until he had finished. He looked around the room, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Always late," He muttered.

"You're very impatient, Johnathan." A tall, thin figure towered over the boy, a python twisting around his limbs. "It's quite a trip you know. So what is it now?"

"You know why I've called you Andromalius; Something was taken from me and I want it back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back