• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Jumping to avoid the slash, before grabbing the punch with his hand, "Good." He said as he pushed her back some and re-entered his stance

I pouted at him before charging at him, i feinted to the left before attempting to hit him on the right with the hilt "a-ha!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter leaned his head back enough to avoid the strike, "Good, idea remember that one." He said with a smile on his face.

"Gagh! I can't hit you!" I grumbled, obviously frustrated "you have more experience! It's not fair!" My arms tired from lugging the scythe around

"That's not the reason for this, its so I can gauge what skill you have with a scythe," Hunter said with crossed arms, "and so far it's better than I expected. Take a break for now though." He ruffled Priscilla's hair with a hand, as a father or brother would.

I looked at him, annoyed but thankful for the lesson. "Hey, i might go out hunting again soon so um.. Expect me to randomly disappear soon, okay?" I told him, a cold sweat running down my back as my heart began pumping harder

Hunter could hear Priscilla's heart beat speed up, but passed it off as her being tired, "I could come with if you'd like." He suggested with a smile.

"Oh, no thanks, i think I'll try practising using my scythe! Then i might even be able to beat you" a smile spreading across my lips, the heart beat staying where it was. "I uh.. Well, I'll see you later" i said as i jog into the forest, disappearing from sight

Alli chuckled and turned her back and walked away, Hunter seemed busy so a little hellhound time to herself would be good. She shifted and trotted towards the tree line, sinking into the shadows. She kept going until she was stopped by a figure bigger than her. "Your father has been wandering where you have been." The voice said gruffly. She could tell it was a male, making her chuckle. "He has no need to worry." She swept her tail over the ground as the other hellhound revealed their dark grey fur and burning green eyes. "Go home Alli." He said before turning and disappearing off into the trees and shadow. "Hell no. Suck my-" she stopped, not finishing the sentence before chuckling, shaking her head am storming around to head back. "No more time to myself I guess."

Hunter watched Priscilla run in to the forest, "Ok? Hey Alli you enjoy the show?" He asked the hellhound only to find she was missing as well, "Two missing people, great."

@Comet

Alli came out of the forest in her hellhound form and bounded towards him, wagging her tail. "Hellloooooo." She howled up at him, a smile on her face as her tongue hung out the side of her mouth.

@kenryuko

I sprinted off after disappearing from view and strapped the scythe onto my back, after around an hour i came across the small camp and walked into the largest tent. "Operative Priscilla here sir!" I said loudly as i walked in, a little worried at how close they seemed to be getting, It previously taking two hours, i kept my thoughts to myself anyway, I didn't want another punishment (I don't know who is in the legion of beasts, should i just make someone up?)

Elizabeth left the kitchen, taking a seat by Johnathan. He looked down at her curiously. "Where'd wolfy and the others go?" He questioned looking around the house. Cory was still inside, but the others had left. Elizabeth shrugged. Johnathan raised an eyebrow. "You're awfully quiet. Did something happen?" With no response he simply grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door. "Where are we going?" Elizabeth squeaked in surprise. "Somewhere a little quieter." He continued to pull her along, disappearing among the trees.

(I'm calling Leonidus is, I can Handle him, but he is a kill off character, maybe. @Trust.)

A man in armor that signified him as the leader of the camp, with brunette hair, and green eyes one covered by a patch walks out of a tent to meet Priscilla, "Ah yes Priscilla, what do you have to report?" He asked putting his hands behind his back. This was Leonidus the leader of the Gemono guard and a high ranking officer in the legion as well.

Hunter smiled at Alli when he saw her, "Where have you been?" He asked scratching behind her long ears as he saw Elizabeth and Johnathan go into the forest.

"Well, lets go get Cory and collect that gold." He said as he walked inside and got his shirt and jacket back on Before finding Cory.

Cory was laying down on the couch when Hunter came in. " 'Ello!!" She said enthusiastically, smiling up at him as Alli followed.

@kenryuko

Hunter nodded, "Ok so apparently she hides her drugs." He said with smile on his face as he shifted, "Come on we're heading to get the gold."

He continued to pull her along until the house was no longer in view. The cool morning had begun to fade with the rising sun as beams of light pierced through the tree branches. "What are we doing out here?" Elizabeth finally spoke, breaking the silence. Johnathan closed his eyes, taking in a deep a breath. "It's so nice out here. I thought the silence might help comfort you." She looked back at him, nodding. White feathers pushed through the boy's porcelain skin as he morphed. She watched in appreciation; watching someone morph was always a beautiful thing. It felt almost personal as well, the trust they give to others to let them be seen for who they were.

Cory stayed her human form as she stood up, following the two.

Alli walked by Hunter, wagging her tail playfully as she rubbed her side against his, playfully trying to bite him.

@kenryuko

Hunter growled playfully as he put a paw on top of Alli's muzzle, "You act like a pup you know that." He said before trotting ahead some his tail wagging.

Alli chuckled like a dog as she bounded to catch up, smiling. "I know I do, but you act like one with me so it's fine." She jumped on his back and started to try and bite his ear.

@kenryuko

Hunter chuckled laying down suddenly letting Alli fall off, before repositioning himself so he was laid horizontally across her back.

Alli let out a small whine as he laid his body across her, trying to stand up but couldn't. "Ugh, Hunter!" She shifted Into her human form, laying on the dirt.

@kenryuko

Hunter didn't respond instead he merely moved so he could nuzzle Alli's cheek, "I'm comfy though." he said a grin playing across his muzzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back