• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter finally got up, to get the job money. Deciding to take the cowardly option of life he ran like the devil was on his tail laughing all the way.

Alli followed, with Cory lagging behind them. "Wait up you two!" Cory called, shifting into her thylacine form and ran, trying to catch up but couldn't.

Alli bounded by Hunter's side, a dogish smile clear on her face.

@kenryuko

Cory climbed on his back and snuggled into his fur, makin Alli chuckle. "She likes you." She smiled, licking Hunter's cheek to show kind affection.

@kenryuko

Hunter chuckled, "I hadn't noticed." He said as he padded through the forests. Evergreen was still trying to wake up, as the shops and merchants just started to open.

Alli walked around by his side, looking at everything and keeping her tail low. "Up before a whole town, that's sad." She chuckled.

@kenryuko

"No, Evergreen is well known for its slow nature, and laid back attitude, almost the exact opposite of Lycona." He said as he watched the shop keeps open their stores. He Lai down when he reached the square, "This is where the trip ends Cory we have to get the gold."

Cory climbed off and looked up at the two, Alli shifting into her human form and brushing off her jeans. "Gold time, yay." She joked, smiling.

@kenryuko

Hunter shifted himself and walked towards the massive tree that served as the town hall. Walking in he saw the mayor signing different papers, "It's done." Hunter said shortly, which caused the mayor to look up and sigh in relief, "Thank you sir. Here is the 20,000 as promised." The man said giving a sack of coins to Hunter, who walked out shortly after checking the gold. "Ok that's better, we can head back if you two want." He said to his companions as he returned.

Alli raised an eyebrow and simply said, "food." She then turned her back and walked towards the stores, trying to find a food place.

@kenryuko

Hunter sweat dropped when he heard Alli's response, "Ok, food it is I guess." The blonde said following her, the gold slung over his shoulder, "And I suggest meat!" He spoke as an after thought.

She joked, "nah, I was planning on feeding a wolf lettuce." She walked into a little cafe/grill, a friendly little place. "Let's eat here." She said, Cory already walking past them and going to a booth.

"Then I hope you don't mind being mawled." Hunter said looking around noticing Cory walking towards a booth, "Hey, what is she doing?" He asked as he slung an arm around Alli's neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without thinking, she put her hand over his, the one that was close to her face from his arm being over her shoulder and chucked, "well she's obviously sitting. She's with us, it wasn't like this was a date." She winked at him, laughing and adding, "also. You can't kill somethin that's already dead." She led him to the booth Cory was in an sat down I the empty one, Huntee being able to choose who he wanted to sit by.

@kenryuko

Hunter sat next to Alli, "By that logic, then I should be a deity with how many time I should be dead." He said with a laugh, as he leaned back in the booth.

Alli laughed, looking at him with a grin. "Alright Hun." She rolled her eyes at him as she sat her hands in her lap and looked at the menu. "Cory watcha getting." She asked, and the little girl shrugged, pointing at a salad filled with cranberries, chicken, and pecans. "That." She said, lock-in her lips and looking up at the two with a hungry cheerful look. Alli just chucked and continued to look, finally choosing a cheeseburger. Her hands stayed loosely in her lap, her thumbs twirling around each other as her stomach waited for food.

@kenryuko

Hunter ordered a steak, Rare. "So, I'm thinking about heading back home, for awhile. Deal with some problems there." He said looking at the sky as he crosse his arms.

She raised an eye. "Back home? Problems? You remember what I told you about that right?" She asked, turning her body a little bit to face him and place her hand on one of his arms. Cory just silently sat there, coloring since she got a kids meal coloring book.

@kenryuko

Hunter didn't look at Alli at first, but when she touched his arm, he pulled back his eye flashing yellow with a glare, and a growl emitted from his throat before settling down, "Sorry, I was... Nevermind." He said as he closed his eyes

Alli removed her hand, a little shocked as he growled at her. "It's okay." She sighed, turning to face the table and putting her hands back in her lap. The food arrived and for once, she was silent as she ate. Cory just hummed to herself as she ate her salad then looked up and asked Hunter, "hey since you give me back rides all the time, can I call you my steed?" She giggled.

@kenryuko

"When pigs fly out of a frozen hell." He said flatly as he ate his own steak, "But that doesn't mean I wont let you ride."

Alli piped In, "there is actually a frozen place of hell." She turned her head slightly to look at him out the corner of her she, a small smirk on her face then she looked away and back on her food. She was acting like she does when her dad growls at her, he was the only one that has ever growled at her, and now Hunter..

@kenryuko

"Do pigs fly there? No. I thought not." He said with a dead pan look on his face, as he continued with his steak. "So, Alli you mentioned a dad yesterday, what's he like?"

Alli froze for a minute then gave a awkward chuckle, pushing a frenchfry around her place. "Well, obviously he's a hellhound.. He runs a pack of hellhounds, all of them work for him, do jobs for him, that kind of stuff. Um.." She paused for a minute then added very quietly, "he's a drug lord, mob boss, top of the game boss.." And ran a hand through her bangs, not really liking mentioning her dad much. There's other things he does, but she's not gonna say them now. Those reasons and the job he sent her out on are the reasons why she still didn't go home.

@kenryuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back