• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Her golden eyes widened, examining the discolorations and grooves in his skin, each one with its own story. Her fingertips ached to trace over them, but she instead clasped her hands behind her back. She let her gaze move over each one, taking note of the large one running vertically along his torso. It was clearly a medical incision, the question was what did they do inside him?

Alli finished eating, not really listening to their conversation. When everyone walked out of the kitchen, she made a whining noise and followed. Snd raised an eyebrow when he started to take his clothes off and was gonna make a smart remark about it but decided against it as she realized it was for Elizabeth. Why for her..? She wondered, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the doorframe. For once, she wasn't saying a word.

(I smell jealousy, @Comet)

Hunter didn't say anything as Elizabeth looked over his scars, hoping she wouldn't ask about his medical scar, he looked around and noticed Alli looking at them, "Like what you see?" He joked, turning around letting Elizabeth see another pair of large scars on either side of his spine running from the base of his down.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I dunnnoooo. I mean, canine's have different feelings with each other, they bond closed And the feelings are more intertwined with each other. So there might be some jealousy. xD )

Alli snorted, smiling as she rolled her eyes. "Don't get too over confident."

@kenryuko

Hunter gave a laugh, "It ain't over confidence if I can back it up!" He said a wolfish grin on his lips.

Alli smiled and shook her head, rolling her eyes as she walked towards the two shifters in the middle of the living room. "Alright, you're right. What can you use to back it up?" She chuckled, raising an eyebrow at him.

@kenryuko

Hunter dead panned, "Do you think I got these scars from running in the brier bush?" He asked as he sat down, "Besides after experiencing the reason I have some is enough to make hell sound like a fair."

Elizabeth turned to see Alli. She listened to them exchange witty comments. She had never been too good at coming up with smart things to say, so instead she continued to examine the scars. Though watching as he grew more serious she wished she knew how to comfort him.

Alli chuckled, "all right hot shot, you're right." She clapped her hands together slowly before walking over to him and sitting beside him.

Alli's comment fell on deaf ears. Hunter once again retreated to his memories, phantom pains crossed the old wounds, making him wince slightly as he put a hand on the major scar on his torso.

Alli could tell he was remembering a dark past and she put her hand softly in his bicep, looking at his face with concern. "Hey, it's okay.. That's the past.. You're safe now Hunter.."

@kenryuko

She had no idea what to do, no amount of reading told her how to deal with this. People weren't like the ones in books, they were so much more complex and without all the facts it left her feeling helpless. Commonly when people were thinking about bad past experiences it would help to bring up ones own troubles, but she didn't have any that scarred her or made her feel like it would comfort him.

"Am I? Because it feels the more I try to forget the more it comes to kill me." He said looking down gritting his teeth, "I'm just tired of my past coming back to me, I think it time I go and face what happened to me."

Alli grabbed his face and made him look at you. "Well you're not facing it alone that's for sure." She made the determined face that looked like there was no use in arguing with her. "You got me and all of the others. And the drug addict." She chuckled, Cory being heard off in the distance yelling back, "not a drug addict!!"

The odd bundle of feathers shuffled a little, rustling against the pillows and let out a large yawn. I clattered off the couch, my tqlons scraping against the cround before i returned to my normal form, fully rested. "Good morning! Well, mid-day really but good whatever-time-of-day it is!" She said to the room full of people she half-recognised

Hunter smiled when Alli said that he wasn't alone, "Yeah I guess I'm not." He looked at Priscilla walking put of the pillows, "But first, I have some one to teach." He said standing up and walking out the door nodding for the youngest of the group to follow him.

I groaned as i walked after the hunter, trailing my scythe behind me, still a little groggy from just waking up, my hair in disarray and my clothes all crumpled up. "Do i have to...?"

"Would you rather die in the field?" He asked rhetorically as he entered his stance and waited for the attack.

I swung the scythe at him, making sure that i had a good grip on the hilt, trying to conjure up some anger towards him but being unable. "Aagh!" I yelled, trying to get more strength into the swing

I frowned at him as i jumped forward while swinging, getting a bit annoyed that all my attempts at attacking were simply dodged with ease

Hunter ducked, sweeping his leg under Priscilla to trip her up, "Keep a clear mind when you attack. Control the fight, never let the enemy take the reigns." He advised with an almost fatherly tone in his voice.

I growled at him as i did a low-spinning slash before moving into an uppercut, a little clumsily but smooth enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back