• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter nearly broke his howl when Alli leaned against him, he didn't stop her cause he did like the feeling, before long the rest of the howls died off leaving the two in a duet. The Dire wolf's deeper bass mixed with the Hellhound's higher pitch, creating beautiful song that some would call a once in a life time experience to hear.

(Correct me if I'm wrong with Alli's howl)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nah, you got it right.)

Alli kept on until it finally, the howl died. She looked at him, her tail wagging slightly as she put her nose to his cheek then moved away, seeing Cory at the door in her human form. She yawned and asked the two, "what's going on..?"

@kenryuko

Hunter's howl died shortly after Alli's, blushing from the touch on his cheek from her nose, though it was hidden by his fur. The wolf followed his companion's gaze finding Cory as well, "Nothing important. Drug addict." He finished with a smile on his muzzle.

Watching the melody die down and Alli begin talking to Cory, Elizabeth took silent steps back towards the room she came out of. She froze as she felt her back hit something: someone. "That was beautiful, wasn't it?" Elizabeth looked back to see Johnathan, a charming smile hanging loosely on his face. She redirected her attention to the two wolves as he continued talking. "It's a shame really, a doe like you will never be able to understand what they have." Her breath caught in her chest, hearing Johnathan's word. Obviously he was right, she wasn't a wolf. She would never understand what that meant to him. Johnathan gently took Elizabeth's hand leading her farther back down the hall. "We should probably disappear, before we're noticed." Willingly Elizabeth followed him up the stairs, watching the moon lit figures disappear out of sight.

Cory face a sleepy growl to being called drug addict and shook her head. "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." And with that, she walked back inside and fell asleep.

Alli chuckled, her tail wagging slightly. "What an eventful day and night." She rubbed her shoulder against his before turning towards the house, walking calmly through the pack of grey wolves. "We should go back to sleep." She said, loping at him over her shoulder as her tail sweeped the ground gently.

@kenryuko

Hunter chuckled, before heading into the house the grey wolves giving him a path by moving out of the way. Getting back on the couch, he sprawled out slightly trying to get comfortable.

Alli looked at Hunter on the couch, huffing before heading back to the room she was asleep in before, shifting into her human form and crawling back in. She curled up in a ball and quickly fell asleep.

@kenryuko

She returned from the journey to the small group from the Legion of beasts, after giving her report on the situation. "I get it that they have to stay far away for fear of being spotted but jeeze! Flying for two hours makes me feel stiff..." I muttered to myself as i walked, rubbing my shoulders with the large scythe strapped to my back

Hunter woke up with a stretch as the morning rays of light darted into his face, before shift and walking out side, 'Might as well get some training in.' He thought as he took his jacket and shirt off so the wouldn't get sweaty, scar littering his body.

(No homo)

As i walked back into the general area, bags under my eyes as i had been travelling all night, i noticed the hunter walking out, shirtless for whatever reason, i dived behind a nearby wall, clumsily due to sleep deprivation. Unsure of what to do i have transformed my wings and half-flapped half-jumped in one go onto the roof where i just lay down and slowly fell asleep @kenryuko

Alli got out of the bed and walked out of the top, strerching. She looked around the house, seeing no one in the living room, she walked outside. She saw Hunter and a smirk instantly came to her face. "Hey, where's your shirt?" She called, chuckling.

@kenryuko

Hunter pointed to a branch nearby which had his jacket and shirt hanging over it, he then went it a fighting style before, throwing kicks and punches.

Elizabeth woke the next morning, curled up on one of the beds in a large fleece blanket. She quickly sat up. She had gone up stairs with Johnathan, but then fallen asleep so quickly she had no idea what happened. Anxiety wrapped around her heart as the worst came to mind. But all the thoughts were silenced as the door opened. "Morning, sunshine." Johnathan leaned against the door frame with a lazy smile. "You quite tired, huh? No need to be worried as soon as you crashed I left and stayed in the room next door."

Hunter was deaf to the world, as he trained. The more he attacked the closer he got to the tree line, until he hit a tree and it snapped in half.

Alli raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes. "Alright big shot, don't tire yourself so early in the morning." She then walked back inside and rummaged around for food.

I juttered awake at the sound of the world splitting in half. "Aah!" I yelped awake, my wings (which i had forgotten to put away) flapping as a reflex. I calmed myself down again before thinking that i would be unable to get back to sleep again, i groaned before allowing my wings to return to my animal form, it feeling extremely uncomfortable to be mixing forms, i peeked over the edge of the building to see the source of the noise

Hunter chuckled, "Trust me, I have more steam where that came from." He followed her after grabbing his clothes and put them on. "I could always go hunting if you want."

Hunter merely shook his head, before taking a sniff of the air, and walked over to a cabinet and opened it to reveal food, "Yeah, I found it. But we could still go wake Elizabeth and Johnathan."

I noticed them going into a building, not exactly sure why but she decided to head in there after them, she wasn't too hungry as she had eaten at the camp. She knocked on the door, putting on a convincing smile and already coming up with a cover story as to why she had been gone

Hunter walked over to the door opening it and looked down when he saw Priscilla, "Ah! There you are! Your late for training!" He said as he pickled her up by the hood of her jacket (She still has that right?) and walked out.

(Yeah) "sorry, i was out hunting and got cornered by some wo- i mean a bear, i had seen a pack of wolves though, glad they didn't want some chicken" i said with a giggle "h-hey! Put me down!" I protested as he picked me up

"ok." Hunter said as he dropped her, "Now I need to gauge your skill with that scythe, so come at me with everything you got." He got back into his fighting stance and readied himself to dodge

I raised the scythe and swung it as hard as i could, easily dodgeable but still going fast, showing that i barely had the strength to wield it an would have a tough time being able to use it effectively and quickly "like this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back