• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter merely side stepped the swing, "You need to have better grip when you swing, and you don't need that much force behind it."

I groaned, tightened my grip on the handle made of a mysterious black-steel and swung again with a little less force, barely able to do much by being so tired

Hunter side stepped again, "Your tired, go get some sleep then return." He commanded in a voice that held no room for argument.

"That sounds..." Yawn "like a good idea" i mummbled as i strode towards the building, lying down in whatever bed that was in the room opposite the door, not really caring if it was occupied or not

Hunter followed his pupil into the house, and saw her lie down on the couch. Walking into the kitchen he saw Alli, "Should we wake Cory?" He asked crossing his arms and leaning on the counter.

"Oh, well thank you." Elizabeth voice came out quietly. "No problem," He began, before redirecting his gaze to the window. "Wolf boy was out their this morning, really work up a sweat." Elizabeth's head whipped around in confusion as she stared at Johnathan, looking for more of an explanation. Though she never got one. Johnathan was out the door, headed down the stairs towards the kitchen. "Morning everybody!" Johnathan called out cheerfully, Elizabeth soon following.

Hunter nodded towards Johnathan, before looking at Elizabeth, "Morning, Liz." He said with a smile on his face.

I grunted my acknowledgment before shuffling and changing positions until i was comfortable, after about 5 minutes i changed into a griffon and dived into a group of pillows, looking more like a random bundle of feathers than a person

Alli was already eating the food Hunter found when Jonathan and Elizabeth came down. "Ayeee. I'm eating your food, sorry if you runout. Hellhounds gotta eat." She Smirked at him, before looking at Hunter and raised an eyebrow. "Tired?"

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko

@Trust

"Good morning," she smiled towards Hunter. She then slipped past Johnathan who was watching the pile of feathers and pillows. His attention was then drawn away by the sound of Alli's voice. "I don't mind, like I said make yourselves at home. You can eat whatever you want." He grinned watching her eat.

"If you mean whatever, you mean everything in my book." She winked at him before getting g up to look for more.

Cory stumbled into the room, her Hyper self not to normal yet.

It made Alli chuckle, "she hasn't had her drugs yet." She joked, looking over her shoulder at Hunter with a smirk. She noticed the person she first met of Hunter's group and smiled, "nice to meet you again."

@Deadly Darkness @kenryuko @Trust

It took a second before his mind processed what Johnathan said, "Ya know we still need get some of that stuff." He said to Alli before changing and running out the door, "I'LL BE BACK SOON!" he said before running into the forest,

I shuffled a little at being spoken to, my feathers rustling against the pillows, feeling guilty over betraying them all while fearing for my own safety at the same time

Johnathan laughed softly. "Well then it's all for you." He winked back. Both Johnathan and Elizabeth watched in confusion as Hunter bolted out of the room. "Do you know where he's off too?" He asked what Elizabeth was thinking.

A few minutes layer a loud rustling could be heard, and Hunter was seen dragging a wild boar with him, "Any body want some?" He asked as he tore some of the skin and fur off when was in the front yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnathan raised an eyebrow, watching Hunter tear apart the carcass on the floor. "I'm good thanks, just clean up when you're done." I said simply. Elizabeth watched as he did so. There was another difference she supposed; she wasn't a die hard vegetarian, but she wasn't one for raw meat. Her stomach wouldn't be able to handle that, and if she got salmonella, where would she be then?

Hunter shrugged before he continued to tear into his breakfast, when he finished he howled shortly, which summoned his grey wolf pack who dragged the rest of the carcass off, "There easy clean up!" He said walking back in.

Elizabeth watched as the pack pulled the body away and out of sight. "How are your wounds today?" She inquired, redirecting her gaze to Hunter. With how quickly the other day had gone by she hadn't gotten a chance to tend to them. She assumed he was much better now, considering he hunted down a boar.

"Me? I'm fine, it's Priscilla I'm more worried, she had 3rd degree burns at least. Though right now she just seems tired instead of in pain, but she might have a scar or two now." He said as he licked some blood off of his jowls, before shifting, "And I still have to collect payment for last night."

She shook her head with a small smile. "It would be second degree at worst. She isn't too bad. If it had been third degree she wouldn't have felt me flick her earlier. Injuries cause people to feel tired, they need time to heal. Besides," She walked over to the table a picked an apple. "I really like scars." She mumbled quietly.

Hunter raised an eyebrow when he heard Elizabeth say she liked scars, "Well I'm covered in scars, some I'd rather forget about." He finished with a somber tone in his voice.

She sunk her teeth into the apple's flesh, but stopped hearing his melancholy tone. Perhaps she shouldn't have brought up her attraction to scars. There was no taking back what she said, so instead she accepted it. She finished taking the bite.

Hunter watched the doe eat her apple, though it was obvious he wasn't there, his mind had wander to his memories, he heard screams and a saw blade whirring. He saw cages hanging from the ceiling creaking back and forth, and a man with a medical face mask thumping a syringe before looking towards him. Hunter shook his head to rid himself of the resurfacing memories, "If you want I can show you." He said trying to get his mind off what he had just relived.

Elizabeth inhaled sharply as he offered to show her his scars which let to her partially choking. She coughed for a moment, trying to regain her composure. Johnathan only grinned. He shoved his hands in his pocket as he meandered his way out into the living room. Elizabeth's gaze flicked spastically between Hunter and Johnathan. "I-I suppose, I mean it's whatever you're comfortable with." She watched anxiously, fiddling with her fingers.

Hunter looked at Johnathan his eye flashing yellow dangerously, this man rubbed him the wrong way for some reason, "Yeah I'm fine with showing them, I'm gonna go back to training later any ways." He said as he shrugged off his jacket, some scars already visible on his arms, some crossing each other and took of his shirt allowing the rest to be visible, each one taking a different shape, or position, the most prominent was the large vertical scar the ran from his diaphragm to the bottom of his abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back