• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter raised an eyebrow, "So what are you on then?" He asked with a completely straight face

Hunter looked behind him and saw a familiar snow griffin and and snake girl, "Took ya long enough Priscilla! The others nearby. He said looked at the scythe user

Alli also kept a straight face and took her sunglasses off to look Cory in the face, "some type of gas maybe?" She played along, glancing at Hunter then back at Cory's distressed look, "the only gas Ive had is air!"

@kenryuko

I squawked at him and dropped Nessy off me before returning to my normal form. "Is this the place?" I asked

Hunter nodded, "This is Evergreen. Oh and I like you to meet Cory, and... I'm sorry I never caught your name." He said to the unknown girl, as he tried to introduce the two groups.

Cory waved excitedly at the new girl, glad the subject was off of her as Alli replied, "I'm Alli, hellhound, obviously." She pulled at the chain around her neck, showing the blood line underneath it and smirked, "I actually came here on a... Business trip for my dad, doing an interview, but the guy stood me up so I came out here pissed."

@kenryuko @Trust

"does that mean you use fire?" I asked the hellhound, "let's just say I'm not the most fond of fire" i smiled

Hunter shook his head, "Imma guess fear magic, seeing as she started to poke around in my head with it." Hunter answered Priscilla, "And seeing as I haven't given my name. Hunter Nelson the 'Lost son of Cerberus' at your service." He said using his moniker.

Alli chuckled, "Nope, no fire. Just shadows and fears." She looked at Hunter and nodded, "yeah, I stopped myself though. I'm not evil, I just mess with people to get my mind off of things." She shrugged then looked at Cory, who has been left out of the conversation but seemed okay with it cause she was watching a fly buzz around her head. "What ever she's on, I want some." She joked, still going along with Hunter's joke.

@Trust

@kenryuko

"I agree, Cory you gotta introduce us to your drug dealer!" He said with a smile gracing his lips, "It's a running joke play along." Hw whispered to Priscilla right after.

Cory whined, "for the last time, I don't so drugs!" Her ears pinned back against her head as she looked at the two, almost eye level to Alli but still Having to look up at Hunter.

Alli Tutted, "some day you'll admit it." Se leaned and put her arm on top of Hunter's shoulder and propped against it, putting her sunglasses back on and glancing around. "Whatcha guys doing in Evergreen?"

@Trust

@kenryuko

"Lost son of cerberus..? Isn't cerberus that three-headed dog that guards hell? Also i've never taken drugs, which is good i think?" I told them, a little lost in thought

"A possible job, actually I still have to talk to the mayor about that job." He said before he realized what he said, "excuse me for a moment." He said walking towards the giant tree which doubled as the city hall. Walking into the building he saw the mayor signing papers, "Um excuse me but I'm here for this job." He said putting the flyer on his desk. The man's eyes widened, "YES! I'LL EVEN DOUBLE YOUR PAY TO 20,000 GOLD." He said shaking Hunter's hand vigorously. The blonde then walked out and back to the group.

Alli raised an eyebrow at him. "Jobs are for suckers. I don't have one, but I get everything from my dad." She rolled her eyes and looked at Hunter's friend, "drugs ruin your life, stay away." She chucKled.

@Trust

@kenryuko

(Sorry for the wait, thought it posted)

Hunter looked at Alli, "Not all of us have parents who are gonna give us everything we want. As I was saying though, it's to clear out and abandoned fortress of bandits, any volunteers?" Hunter asked as he looked around the group.

Cory instantly started jumping around him. "I want to I want to!" She smiled up at him like a excited little kid, ready to go to the park or something.

Alli snorted and rolled her eyes. "I don't take offers, and hellhounds only cause distraction in packs.."

(It's cool, hah.cx )

@kenryuko

"Not true! I used to run in a pack that had a few hellhounds." Hunter said to Alli as he watched Cory jump around like a child on a sugar rush, "Ok it has to be crystal meth." He said keeping the joking going.

(I meant to say destruction. xD )

Alli snorted and smirked, "Or acid. What ever it is, I really want some now." She ruffled Cory's hair as she pouted at the two and crossed her arms. "Since you two get along sooooo well, she has to come along."

@kenryuko

Hunter shrugged, "Well you can't counter drug logic." He said with a chuckle as he watched the two females interact.

Alli retorted to what Cory said, "she has a point, we get along so well, why not partner up?" She looks at Hunter and winks before laughing and placing her arm on top of Cory's head, the short girl watching the two now with curious interest. "And I'm coming too!! Don't forget about me!! I'll be more fun than the hellhound' lane whined, wanting to joke along with the two also.

@kenryuko

"then you can come as long as you ain't squeamish around blood, and death, and a lot of other stuff." Hunter said with a thoughtful look on his face.

Cory nodded, her eyes wide. "Yes! I promise I'll be good!!" She said, moving out from under Alli's arm and bouncing in front of Hunter. "Oh it'll be loads of fun!!"

Alli shook her head with a smile, "she doesn't know what's coming." She chuckled, looking at Hunter then adjusting the chain around her neck then asking, "so where is it at exactly?"

@kenryuko

"Just north of here, about a 15 minute run at full speed for me, maybe a bit more for one of you, don't know your top speeds." Hunter said as he pulled out his map, and looked at where the fort would be.

Alli chuckled, "I could probably keep up with you." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulder and looked at Cory.

Cory smiled, "I'll lag behind if you two run so fast. Im slow." She admitted simply.

@kenryuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back