• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
"Well it wouldn't be fair if I were to tell you considering your still in your beast form and are ready to pounce on me at any second." She responded. "I suppose paranoia would do that to a person." She turned her back to the wolf and started to walk away. "If you won't extend the same courtesies I have extended to you then I can't imagine this conversation going on any longer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter narrows his eyes and shifted. He put Priscilla on the ground, before looking at the deer girl, his wolf ears still flattened slightly, he wasn't sure whether or not the antlered girl would recognize who he was.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at the man. She turned back to face him. "Elizabeth Archaidian," She stated simply. Her eyes scanned over the male, taking in everything about him, including his newest injury.

kenryuko said:
"Hunter Nelson." He said expecting a reaction at his name, "That's Priscilla," he said motioning to the girl on the ground, "Aizen," the panther, "and Nelly" the crazy female of the group.
@Trust, @Dkingow, @Zy That Guy
I give Elizabeth a small, nervous wave and begun polishing my scythe with a rag. "A warrior is only as sharp as their weapon..." I mumble

Her bright eyes jumped to Priscilla. She waved back to the girl before bringing her attention back to Hunter. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I don't mean to pry, but I can't help noticing both you and Priscilla's injuries; what happened?"

Hunter rolled his eyes, but didn't say any thing about the reaper girl, "So, why are you out here in the forest Elizabeth?" He asked slightly curious about her, "A leviathan." He said flatly to answer the question

"Because it's a nice day." She stated matter-of-factly. "What about you, what brings all of you out here? I assume it's more than due to the lovely weather." While Hunter explained their reasoning Elizabeth closed the gap between her and him and carefully examined the wound on his arm.

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]"Because it's a nice day." She stated matter-of-factly. "What about you, what brings all of you out here? I assume it's more than due to the lovely weather." While Hunter explained their reasoning Elizabeth closed the gap between her and him and carefully examined the wound on his arm.

[/QUOTE]
I shuffle back a bit, wincing as i gently poke the burns on my side

"Priscilla would have that answer, but there is a job at Evergreen we are probably gonna do, the life of a mercenary." He said letting Elizabeth check his wound under his shirt and jacket, a small blush creeping on his face

(Gtg for about an hour)

(Ok, see you when you get back)

A smile flashed across her face as she notice the tint of red in his face, though it quickly vanished as she resumed her examination. Her fingers lightly trailed across his chest, circling the laceration. Once finished looking over Hunter she crouched down in front of Priscella, simply looking her burns over. "Well if you're headed to Evergreen I can take care of your injuries there. If you'd like, of course."

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]"What a perv" Aizen said under his breath keeping to himself.

[/QUOTE]
I giggle a little why giving the two a questioning look, turning myself the other way while making sure you both notice. "I'll just turn the other way you two..."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes before flicking the girl's shoulder, fully aware of her superficial burns. She then stood up and turned to the red eyed boy. "My apologies, I didn't realize he was spoken for. Please be my guest, examine his cuts for me." She took a step back. Her voice lacked attitude, so rather than sounding aggressive it came out cold and undeterred.

@Zy That Guy @Trust

Hunter watched the to females interact, unsure whether to call it a cat fight or not, "Actually I'm her teacher if sorts, seriously she's like 15, I'm 20, and the day i think about Aizen like that is the day hell freezes, but that aside we could use the medical attention." He interjected hoping to keep things from turning hostile

She watched as the girl's expression and the area around grew cold, but suddenly it was got and she was back to being a spunky young girl. It was slightly strange, but everyone had their differences. She turned back to Hunter who was quickly trying to diffuse the situation. "I understand, I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause any negative feelings." She glanced over at the boy, Aizen.

Hunter nodded "It's fine but we still need better medical attention than what we have, so we might take you up on that offer of yours." He shifted again before nodding at Elizabeth to lead the way.

(Srry for the long wait on posts, doing stuff will start with consistent posts after finishing)

"Well I have some small medicines I can provide for you right now as to make the trip less painful." Quickly she transformed into her deer and dashed into the foliage. After a few moments she returned with a number of natural items in her mouth. Changing back she moved towards the water's edge and began mixing things together. "Priscilla, come here." She called.

@kenryuko @Trust

Hunter took a quick sniff of the air when Elizabeth got back, "You found an aloe plant? Impressive and useful for burns." Hunter spoke quietly.

(aloe is the best plant I know for burns, correct if I'm wrong)

She nodded before turning to the white haired girl holding what looked like mint green pudding in one of her hands. "This is what my mom put on me when I would get burnt. Your skin is much more fair than mine." Gently she began smearing a generous amount on the girl's skin. Her eyes quickly jumped up to Hunter's in surprise. "Impressive, yes this is from a nearby aloe plant." Being especially gentle with Priscilla she looked back to her and told her to continue rubbing it gently over her burns.

@Trust @kenryuko

I wince a little but the burns immediately feel better "thanks!" I say, astonished at what plants could do, never really having been in many forests and living in th city she had met the hunter in her whole life.

Hunter nodded and sniffed once more, "Cat, coming this way." He said getting ready to fight if need be.

"You're certainly paranoid." She commented as she walked over to Hunter. Her hand was then extended out in front of him. In her palm was a handful of leaves. "Sorry, these won't taste the best but they contain methyl salicylate which is similar to salicylic acid found in aspirin. So it should help ease the pain from you lacerations."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back