• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Genocide Story

Alec traverses the snow, Not Looking where he was going.

(BIO Name; Alec

Teenager

Notwise

Coldblooded

One Eye blind

Skilled with blade

Wears Purple Hoodie jacket with white hair. One blind eye thats white. Red hair

Team; Defence or Trying to kill Chara and other killers.)

San sighed, slouching and layed his head on his post. He opened his right eye as he heard footsteps, and grinned as this was the start of the new timeline. He teleported behind him, preparing for the whoopee cushion prank, but his eyes widened as he noticed a new person on the snow instead of Frisk. Sighing in frusturation as he reached the bridge, he started to walk near the boy, and started to speak with his low voice. "Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" He reached out his hand, patiently waiting for him to shake it.

Flowey watches from a distance, he saw the boy in the Ruins but he thought'd be cooler to stalk him before greeting the kid. After all... a human other than Frisk appearing after a reset was something new... quite a rare occurrence for Flowey. "Finally..." he said to himself

Sans was highly confused; yet still amused by the boy. Somehow, something happened to the timeline, but interefing with it would be risky. The boy shook his hand, only to make a fart noise. "Ha, the whoope cushion prank. Gets everyone all the time." He heard some movements behind the trees, making him turn his head around, glancing at the forest.

"Stupid Smiley piece of trash..." Flowey uttered to himself - cringing at the memory of the pain he felt last time he fought Sans. Flowey zipped under the ground as usual, only to reappear closer to Sans and the boy, still out of sight, he watched them closely.

He gazed back at the human, still cautious about the figure. "Anyways, you're a human, right? That's hilarious. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton," He said with a grin. "I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now, but... y'know... I don't really care about capturing anybody. Now, my brother, Papyrus... he's a human-hunting FANATIC. Hey, actually, I think that's him over there. I have an idea- go through this gate thingy. Yeah, go right through. My bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone." He watched as the human went through the bars, following him behind. He saw a tall figure which seemed like Papyrus, so he pointed at the lamp which was next to him. "Quick, behind that conveniently-shaped lamp!" He whispered sharply, but the human nodded and hid. The figure came closer, only to experience a loud, familiar voice calling his name.

As Papyrus and the human left, Sans sighed, still curious about the figure he saw before. Turning his head around to glance once more, he heard a rustling sound behind him. "
I know you're here," he said with his low, emotionless voice. He didn't know what to do next, as he knew that everything goes the same way without trouble throughout the timelines, but this seems like the first time this happened.

He knew exactly who would do that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back