• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Jet smirks. "You have to be alert at all times, you could of dodged it or shot it. If this was a real battle, that would have hurt a lot more." Jet puts her hands on her hips, still smiling.

"dont worri we wont"Shrud says reverting to his robot form "and if you dont mide i will be heding outside and fly a bit and i will brig you data if i finde anything"

"Dont worri i will be fine and if somthing happens i will tell you" Shrud says walking outside and looking aroude before Transforming to his Bomber form and fly east

Jet watched shroud leave, and looked back at steel, and walked towards him so they could talk. "Steel, I think we should try to find other maximals. We would be stronger United with others, but no matter how many maximals we gather, I have a bad feeling for the fate of cybertron..."

"I agree, but as time moves forward, our numbers will gradually increase." He said sounding a little flustered.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"So should I go out and scout for maximals?" Jet said, gazing outside, looking at the gray, depressing scenery.

"I would advise against that. But if you want to, go ahead, but please, come back in one piece." He said.

"Oh, I will. Wait, what about my predacon mark? I haven't gotten the maximal mark yet," jet said, not forgetting that.

shroud wuld fly and sing a tune sudently his intercome gose online "You got to be kiding mi"Shroud quicli answers "This is Shroud"

"Shroud why you cut of communication wen in a scouting mission"ThunderCraker says

Shroud confused how the hell his Intercome went online

"ThunderCraker i have bin habing some tecnicall dificultis and Intorcom went down"

"Well Shroud you better hurry up and get back to base Skywarp is not gona wait"

"Sorry but i cant i dont need you anymore i fight for a better cause"

".....Trator!!.....You ar going to pay for this"

"Oops signal cuting off bye"Shroud says Overheating his intercom and eliminating communication with desepticons permenently

"Right. Let me fix that." He said. He installs the maximals as a primary faction, and puts predacons as a disguise. (I am going to make another character later tonight as a maximal.)

"Thanks steel!" Jet smiled, and waved to steel as she transformed into her beast mode, a Griffin. She ran out, still being quiet, her maximal mark showing. Jet made landmarks so she didn't get lost, and went to where she used to spy on maximals, hoping they were still there.

"Alone again. Left to my thoughts and insanity." He said as he tinkered with a Neutron Assault Rifle, making the bullets do more damage.

Jet gasped as she saw predacons dragging maximals to the predacon dungeons, to lock up the maximals forever. Jet had been there once, maximals' arms and legs were chained up against a wall, left to rot. Jet switched her mark to predacon and transformed, going over to where the predacon soldiers were. They didn't notice her, and didn't bother her because of her predacon mark. Jet picked up a knocked out yellow and black cybertronian, and looked at the mark. Autobot? Jet quickly dragged the autobot away from the site without being noticed. Jet dragged him to the base where steel was, and laid the autobot down on a bed.

"Bumblebee?" Jet had to admit that was a cute name, he must have been a young scout like her. " I found him at a site where to many predacons were dragging maximals to the prisons. I could only manage to get him, " jet said, looking down at the unconscious bumblebee. (Does he have his voice, or not?)

Shroud wuld fly to the cave and land and prosid to enter "well im back and ste-umm....i think this a bad moment i will comback wen you finish with your friend"Shroud wuld say heding to the traning room and practecing in his beast form

Jet nodded. "We must be quick" jet transformed and ran silently to the site, but her speed was very high.

Shur wuld see the others going and running he wuld follow them and try to run but he was slow he turns to Bomber form and follow from above and he contacts Jet

"well if you guy go i go"

Jet's Griffin form all of a sudden jumps into the site, decapitating a predacon. The other predacons drop the maximals in shock and turn into beast form. Jet spotted five dragon predacons, three spider predacons, and countless others. Jet scratched out one's spark, knowing predacon attack tatics and killing more predacons left to right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back