• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Jet nodded, and transformed into her griffon, so she would take up less space. Jet curled up as a griffon, ready to scratch any decepticon to pieces if they entered Steel's cave.

Shru wuld get out of the small cave and sit on a corps and look up to the sky

"*sig* wen will i be abell to join the Aoutobots" He wuld say looking up the sky

"Stay here, jetstream. I will handle him." Steel Claw said as he exited the cave. And followed shroud, with loud footsteps, crunching on the corpses.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shroud wuld turn around and see Steel Claw "Well a litel chunk of metal desided to show up" Shru says geting up and draw his Axe "Now i dont whant you walking around here wuld I"

Steel Claw growls. "You don't know who i am, do you." He said as he walked, looking bigger with every step, his x18 scrap maker heavy machine gun ready to spit some bullets.

"yea you ar a walking hunk of metal that is goin to end up like the rest here"Shru says with the axe on his left hand and his Null Ray on his right "Now lets dace" Shru says charging at Steel claw and fireing his Null ray and ready to Hack and slash

"Hehehehe we got a roar here" Shru says shooting at Steel claw and avoiding his fire breath

He tries to bite Shroud, but he missed. He does a tail whip, and launched him into a wall.

Shru wuld be lunch to the wall "Is that all you got" Shru says firein hi Null ray and missin but 1 Grazes Steel Claw Shru wuld get up and charge at Steel claw readying his axe

Steel stomps on him, pinning him to the ground. "Any last words before i bite your head off?" He asked, clearly angry.

Shru wuld try to escape but cant but sees the Autobot logol on Steel Claw "Wait.....your an...Autobot Right" Shru says as he is clearly had a chance to finaly join the Autobots

"I am a maximal. I work in coalation with the autobots." He said.
sepesaju.jpg
(maximal symbol)

"we desepticons only fight for power but i have no lust for power...only lust for freedom"Shru says Looking at the Symbol

"How would you feel about joining the maximals with me, and my friend Jetstream?" He asked, not lifting his foot.

"If i fight for freedom count mi in" Shru says geting up and hiding his wepons as he finaly joind the good side

"Alright. But you need to have a form of a beast, and i have just the thing. And you also need an upgrade." He said.

"mm form of a beast wuld it be posible to keep mi Bomber form as i have this form for very long time"Shru says deactivating ani communication with Desepticons

"I could give you the beast as a 3rd form. I need no upgrade, since i am already energon efficient." He said. "If you want to be faster and use less energon, i suggest you take my upgrade offer."

"well i dont mide having an upgrade" Shru says and looking at his Desepticon logo "And thats going to need replacing too"

"That can be arranged. Follow me." He said as he sets shroud free and reverts to robot form.

A scanner activates and scans steel claw. "Welcom home master." Corta, the female ai said as the entrance to the cave becomes visible.

Steel Claw looks at jetstream, who was asleep in one of the four bedrooms. "The lab is on the right, next to the stasis rooms." He said as he points to a medium sized room next to the bedrooms. He walks to the computer and gathers upgrade data for shroud, including his third form. "Shroud, the data is ready." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back