• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Alright im ready and whats mi beats form" Shroud says wating for steel claw to upload the data to him

"Your beast form is an ancient cubertronian dragon. And lay on the table, so i can hook you up to the computer."
rabe9aqy.jpg
(shroud's beast form. His gun on his back is a part of the form, and the tail can be used in robot and beast form. The gun can also be held in his handsin robot form, or remain on his back.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shroud lays down on the tabel and waits to be hookup "well lets do this and by the way ho is your litel friend"

"A former predacon turned maximal. I suggest you keep your servos away from her." He said as he hooked shroud up.

"Dont worri i will....its good to be on the Desepticon The-kill list" Sfroud says as he stays still on the tabel

Jet warily looked up, hearing some noises in one of the rooms. Jet transformed, and walked toward the noise, ready for whatever surprise was over there. Jet looked into the door, and her orbs (eyes)got huge, seeing the decepticon. The look on her face was priceless, as she looked from Steel to the decepticon.

"He is joining our cause." Steel said as he ran a program that erased The decepticon logo, then uploads the data, shrinking him a couple inches, installing maximal symbol, and installing the third form.

(I meant meters, shroud will be half the size he previously was, se he has increased speed and efficiency.)

(well i thought there were inches xD i was like "umm ok" Hope mi size dosent effect mi Stealth bomber forme size)

Jet's faced relaxed as she soaked in what Steel just said. "oh. Well I'm Jetstream," Jet said to the decepticon, introducing herself.

(The size of the plane will not be affected, but the speed will increase while less energon is used.) "converting process complete, welcome to the maximals, Shroud." Steel said. "Try out your beast form."

Shroud wuld get up and notice he was smaller "Well this is weard feels odd being smaller...lets try new form"Shroud says transforming to his beast form

(Any size comparasi how small i got like mi next to a normall robot or somthing?)

"I have done it! I have finally done it!" Steel claw shouts with glee. "Try to bring up the cannon that is in your back."

Shroud wuld look at his back "Dint notice that" Shroud says briging up his cannon "Fancy"

"You can also use your tail as an axe in robot form, along with holding the gun itself." He informed. For the first time in decades, he felt happy.

"Got it...this is really going to help"He says reverting back to his robot form "Well atleast i keep mi Bomber form..if you need scouting say the word captin"

" alright." He said. "Jetstream, teach him how to fight in his new form, i have some logging and recording of results to do."

Steel claw watches the two as he waits for his computer to load. He really liked Jetstream, but needed to keep it silent until the time was right.

Jet was impressed by what steel did, but then gestured for the new maximal to follow her as she walked into a large empty room that was an ideal battle training place. Jet saw a cybertronian decoy in the corner and got it, holding it to her side. "Now transform into beast mode and try cutting at the decoy's spark," jet explained, having something in mind.

Steel Claw logs and records his first successful conversion of a decepticon to maximal. He was proud to be smart, as he did one thing shockwave could not.

"Well if you say so" he transforme to his beast form and with his tail slices the decoy to sparks

He then records how Shroud is doing with his beast form, and how well he has adapted to his tertiary(3rd) form.

Jet blinks and looks at the peices of the decoy. Suddenly, she throws the head at him, yelling, "think fast!"

Shrud heard Jet "What?" and he is hit in the face with the head and knock to the floor "ugh...wath was that for?!" Shrude says as he was kinda mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back