• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"well time to rain metal....going danger close"he wuld go low altatatud and like he is a bomber a hatsch wuld open under the bomber and Drop some HX Urnaments on the Predacons taking down 1 as he flew a Missel hit hit left wing and falls to the ground and Crash lands he gose to beast form with some dificulti and fires his cannons at a predacon but miss

Jet knew what to do. Jet ran over to the first maximal she could see and shook it violently, waking it up. It soon got the hint when it deceptions troops,and started shooting at them.

(i have made i new character, check him out.) A maximal of blue appears, he has the same beast form as Shroud,but colored differently. a cannon on his back rose up and fired explosive bolts at the decepticons, which had a corrosive splash. 
"help the blue one out! cover him!" he shouted.

The blue maximal roars as he entered rage mode. He charged and eviscerated a tank with his claws. (Have you seen my new character?)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(Yep light blue)

Shroud will assist the Blue Maximal from range atacks and fire at the desepticons

(what do you think of Shatter Blast? you like?) he he then spins around, almost fast enough to make a tornado, he slices through every decepticon heavy armor, leaving the grunts or the others.

Jet transforms, running over to the blue maximal to help him out, shooting all the deceptions or predacons shooting at him.

Shroud will fire at the Desepticons from a distans and then charge at the Desepticons and atack with his claws

(Shoold i update mi character sheet now that i have a 3rth form?)

(yeah. just copy and paste the picture i gave you for your form.) There were nothing but remains of the decepticons. steel claw, shroud and jetstream went to meet their blue savior.

Shroud wuld revert to his robot form "well thanks for the help out there...um..what is your name?"

the blue maximal shifted into robot form, bearing large fangs on his lower jaw. "I am Shatter Blast. and you are welcome my brethren." he said with great aggression and pride.

"Nice to meat you Shater blast im Shroud was desepticon now former Maximal" Shroud removing a bullet from his SCX18 and put it in his mouth seeming to.....smoke it

"what a disgusting habit. and i already knew, just from your smell." he said. Steel Claw changes into dino mode. "we could use you as a part of our team." Steel said, holding out his hand. "i will join, for the survival of cybertron and its peace!" Shatter Blast exclaimed as he shook Steel's hand. 
(Anyone still on?) "glad yo have you with us." Steel said as he shook Shatter Blast's hand.

Shrud wuld stop smoking the bullet and trow it away "well we shoold get back is geting late and scouts ar more active at night"

(Kinda late so i will be going soon)

"well lets get back to the cave" Shroud says going back to the cave after a long walk he waits steel to open the door to go inside

(Maby)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back