• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Stream wuld see the Shater "Shroud if thats 1 of your friend you better explain"

"yes he is,dont worri i will tell them"

"Hope this plan gose as plan i dont what to end up as scrap"

"I said dont worri i will explain"

Sream wuld help Shroud walk as Shatter blaster comes to view

"Shroud!!"

"Shatter Blaster dont worri its a friend we had a plan for this!!" Shroud yells at Shatter Blaster

Jumps high in the air and transforms. He lands in front of slip stream. "If you try anything, i will not hesitate to corrode every circuit in your body." He warned.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"calm your spark ok we had this plan back wen we were Desepticons ok"

"i think Shroud wuld need some attention"

"you dont say stream of course i need attention"

"sorry Mrs.Know it all and you still the same atitud"

"really funi stream now lets get back to the base"

Stream wuld enter the cave helping Shroud

Shatter blast snorts, he then heads back to the cave and resumes his work. Steel Claw was awake and working on his computer.

"I know you all too well, slipstream." He said. "Lay on the table, i have upgrade data ready to upload."

Slip stream wuld look at Shroud and whisper

"What is this guys problem?"

"Do what he says and you will be fine"

Slip stream wuld lay on the table

Steel hooks her up to the computer, and uploads the data, she is now shroud's size, her insignia changed, and she now has a third form, the same beast form as Shatter blast and shroud.

Jet watches as shatter comes back in with shroud and someone else. "Must be a new recruit,"jet says to herself.

Shatter Blast mumbles angrily to himself as he completes the statues, giving them an old look.

"so...what about Shroud he is mangeld up"

"Shut it stream i can take care of mi self"

"
you really can, you cant even take mi on"

"hey you were flyng and i was on the ground ok"

"
hwaaa the litel Bomber is geting mad"

"
You better shut your mouth stream"

"
wow like good old times"

"
yea but i cant kill you"

"well if in wertn for mi you wuld have bin dead long ago"

Shroud wuld look mad at Stream as this how they do every time

Jet walked over to the screen that shows who's outside, and sees a familiar red and blue robot. "Ey, bee, come over here!" Bumblebee walks over next to jet and sees optimus. Bee is about to rush outside but jet stops him, bee looking at jet with a confused expression. Jet watches the camera and sees predacons in the far background.

"Sorry Steel"

"no need to get angry for somthing we always do"

"Um stream they wernt with us wen we were in the desepticons you know that right"

"
oh sorry"

Jet looked closer, optimus didn't seem awake. His blue eyes were flickering, and it looked like someone was holding him up. "Its a trap..." Jet silently cursed the predacons. Jet knew that if they went out and attacked, the predacons would shoot optimus's spark out. "What do they want?" Jet said under her breath, watching the predacons in the background.

"I don't care, i am rescuing my mentor!" Shatter blast shout as he ran outside in beast form, his cannon on his back ready to fire.

"Wha-whait for mi" Shroud trys to run but his left leg is in bad shape

"Shroud you stay here your in bad shape i will go" stream says running aoutside and transforming to here Fighetr plane and fly over the battle feeld

"Guys there ar a dozen cant cout them all pleanty i wuld say"

Shatter blast cuts 2 of the predacons and bites another one's head off. He was so consumed by rage, that even shooting him did not stop him, since it as hard as a titan's.

Jet almost facepallmed, but ran outside to, her subsonic gun taking the place of her hand, and jet shot at the robot behind optimus. That robot fell dead, and optimus fell, but jet supported his weight and dragged him upright, transforming with prime on her back and ran into the cave to cover optimus. "Bee, cover optimus!!" Jet yelled, running back out.

Stream wuld gone in a nose dive and fire missels and barrage of bullets at the predacons taking 3 out and she turns around redy for a nother run

Shroud wuld see optimus being carrid bi jet "He is bad shape he is not going to last long"

Shatter blast roared, causing all but one to flee. He grabbed the lone predacon and took him inside for torture. "Shroud, patch yourself up, there is a energon cube over there that should heal ypu completely." Steel said, pointing to a massive pile of blue cubes. "Take ONE."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back