• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shroud wuld get up

"Dont get your hopes up to soon"

Shroud says charging at Stream and hurling his fist to here face as stream dose the same and tilt here head right and Shroud misses but Streams hits Shroud right in the face and shroud falls again to the floor

"You ar good with snipers but terrible at hand to hand i wonder how you got in too the elites"

"*Sig* this is embarasing" Shroud says as he face planted

Stream wuld look at Shroud and laughs aswell

"whats wrong cant fight a women"

"shes all yours" Shroud says geting up and liging on a wall

"im not going to go easy on you"

streams says going to the other end of the room and rasing her fist

Stream smiles as here wings start to move and the trusters located on the back of the wings begin to make noise and fire gose on and off

"Show mi what you got big boy"Stream says with a smile on here face

He waits for her to land, she he could show who what he has in strore, he dodges her attacks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(Um she is not flyng in here robot form here wings ar side ways and the trusters ar located in this patern >< as she can use them to slide left and right)

Stream wuld wait for Shatter to make a move

(Oh, sorry.) he taunts her. "I know you want some of this. You know you wanna smack me." He said in a psychotic tone.

Stream will get mad "Oh i will smak your face!!" Stream yells and charges at Shater and use here trusters to make fast movment and Do a leg slide to strip him

Rolle:5 =she misses but stumbels him a litel as she slides out near him

He grabs her leg and slams her on the ground. He then grabs her neck and punched her abdomen.

Stream wuld pull here self up and kick him in the face

Rolle:7=the hits himm in the face butonly on the side not directly

"What the?!" Stream wuld get up quickli redy herself "well sombody likes pain"

Stream wuld get angry as this guy was crazy and hit him in the face with her elbow

Rolle:2=Stream misses but aleats gets off hi but stiil on the ground recovering from here fall

(i thik we need to use 2 dice to make i fair)

(o well forget it)

"well you ar a crazy 1" Stream wuld say as here wing trusters wuld light up and ready and waits for him to make a move

Stream confused whats going on backs off "i dont whant to fight anymore"

(AFK)

Jet is a little confused by the gesture, and is practically lifted off the bed as steel hugs her. "Thanks, steel."

"Was getting bored anyway." Shatter blast said. Steel claw puts her down. "I did that because i care about you." Steel said.

"i wonder why ar the desepticons not atacking wen they got the chance"

"
beats mi atleas they leav us alone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back