• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Got it" Shroud wuld take 1 of the blue cubes and use it as his injuris wuld patch up

Stream wuld fly to the cave and land reverting to Robot Form "well that was easy"

Shatter blast laughs maniacally as he pins the predacon to the wall of the empty room using rubble. "Now, what were you doing with optimus?!" He shouts as he loads his gun with acid.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jet runs back in, grabbing an energon cube and practically throwing it at optimus, watching his eyes slowly brighten.

"Guys i dont think were save in here for long they know were ar we right?"

"Shroud calm down we can handel them...well those not sure for others"

(imagen this 2 persenaliti is similer to mudflap and skids)

(Yep). "Scream for me!!" Shatter blast shouted as the predacon screams louder. "I'll talk!!" The predacon said.

Shroud and Stream wuld be looking at the interigation

"is that guy like that all the time?"

"Nope only wen mad if im correct"

Shatter Blast laughs maniacally. "Megatron wanted optimus.... So he could permanently shut him down!" The predacon said. Shatter blast calms down. "Thank you." He said as he readies his tail axe and sliced the predacon's head off.

"I do not compete with the boss." Shatter blast said. " i just do what i enjoy doing. Torturing 'cons."

Shatter blast took a bite out of the predacon head. "Tastes better than insecticon." He said, Steel claw did not hear him.

Jet shivered, she was born a predacon and would always be. Wait, no, don't think that! But it's true, it's in her blood. "Optimus" jet said quietly.

Stream wuld look at Shroud

"Well he has etent robots"

stream wuld walk to the traning room and practoce wille Shroud wuld go to the bedrooms to rest a litel

Jet looked at steel. She sighed. "I'm ignoring truth," jet said, looking at optimus, passed out.

"hey Shroud what to have a litel 1 on 1 "

"
mi plesure always whanted"

Shroud and Stream wuld go to the traning room and face 1 a nother

"Put em up"

As both raice there fist ready to fight

"My consciousness keeps telling me I'm predacon, and I don't want it to get to my head." Jet sighed.

"You maybe born a predacon, but you have the spark beliefs of a maximal." Steel said, patting her back. Shatter blast watched shroud and slipstream.

Shroud wuld charge at Stream and stream wuld move a litel to the left and put here feet there and Shroud trips

"well it seems i dont need Mi hands to beat you" streams says with a smile on here face and Shroud faceplanted on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back