• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Or they are planning. Now if you excuse me, i am going to find a new purple torture doll." Shatter Blast said as he changed into beast form and ran out of the cave, and into the distance.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Streams chakes a liel "that guy is creepyng mi out"

"Dont worri he wont harm you...well if you dont harm him"

"well i will head out and fly need to get litel scouting"

"i will go with you Stream" Both Shroud and Stream go outside and transform to there fly Forms and head north at High altatud

Steel claw then asked "why are you sad? please tell me." He was concerned and worried about jetstream.

Shatter blast enters a decepticon base, he then starts wreaking havoc all by himself by cutting the power first.

"Well, while I was out scouting, I couldn't help but notice that cybertron is in really bad shape..." Jet said, remembering the images.

"Things I've done in the past as a mindless follower makes me want to just..." Jet didn't know what she wanted to do, she wanted to bring them back to life.. (bye yon)

"All we can do now is move on and learn from our mistakes. By joining the maximals, you are avenging those who died. It was not your fault that they forced you to do those things." He said soothingly, he understood her feelings well since he has been there before.

"Have been where you are now. I know what you are going through." He said, giving her a consoling hug.

Jet was appreciating the hug, but then noticed something in the distance. Was that a... space cruiser? It looked beaten up, and there was a predacon sign,rusted on it's side.

"What is the matter?" Steel claw asked. Shatter blast came in with an unconcious decepticon, the blue beast giggled as he dragged his prey to his torture room.

"Maybe we can take it. And leave this dead planet, and find one full of life." Steel claw said. "We can live in peace if we leave now."

"But we are going to have to repair it. I know who can do it." Shatter blast cackles immediately after steel finished his sentence as he tortures a decepticon.

"Oh," jet says. Jet didn't care deception or autobot, or predacon and maximal. All of them were cybertronians, and the screaming from the con was sending shivers up jet's spine.

"He maybe psychotic, but he is an excellent architect and engineer. He knows how to fix pretty much anything with in 30 days or less, depending on the size of the project." Steel said.

"Well, that's definitely useful." Jet said, not to excited about leaving her home, but she was ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back