• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"were both scouts Shroud is the sharp shooter im the watcher.... i really dont know we were toghether wen we were sparklings till now"Stream says

(Wo i dont know mush of transformers so can you explain that)

(Spark mate is like a soul mate, as in a couple.)

"So you guys are like siblings then? Must be nice." Yellow sighed. "Are we there yet?" She asked half whining. "My side hurts and I'm running low on energon. I'm starting to get tired and uncomfortable."

"Yes were here" as Stream says that Shroud comes down and lands and opens the door and enters as they enter Stream says "Steel were here we got the Aoutobot safe and sound"

Stream and Shroud wuld walk in Happi they found a small Bot "Steel here she is she is still kinda weak and said being low on energon"

"well hope she is ok" Shroud wuld say smoking a bullet again and Stream removs it out of his mouth

"
pleas stop doing that"

"
sorry its a habit of mine"

"Give her to me, i will patch her up." Steel said. Shatter blast instantly fell in love with yellow, since she is 19 earth years, just like him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stream wuld walk up Steel and lend her to him

"Hope she is alright"

"Well atleats we found here in time"

"Hey! Hey! Don't pass me around like some doll!" Yellow growled before hissing in pain. "Where in the name of the All Spark am I?"

Jet's eyes lit up at the sight of another member. She seemed around the same size as jet, except jet was a few inches taller. "An original autobot? Amazing!" Jet mumbled under her breath. Jet giggled a little, it was a little funny.

"What now were not safe here anymore if we stay here for longer time we might get scrapt"stream says kinda worrid what will the desepticons will do next

"calm down Stream we can handel them"

"So, who are you?" Yellow asked the bot that was patching her up. "I have super hearing as my care taker says, what in Primus name do you mean with original Autobot?!" She snapped at the other female robot. Yellow was in pain and uncomfortable and she wanted to be patched up and head back home.

Jet's eyes were bright green, making it obvious she used to be a predacon. "Well, autobots and deceptions tend to be remnant these days, and almost everyone here at this base were either predacon or decepticon before changing to maximal. And I'm jetstream, I used to be a predacon, before steel here took me in." Jet gestured toward steel, explaining to the autobot femme.

"Wow, I've never met so many bots that changed sides in a day." Yellow huffed before winching in pain. "Yellow Stance, nice to meet you. Jetstream- ow! What are you, trying to offline me?!" She snapped at Steel

Jet knew yellow may have been the smallest, but she definitely going to be the one with control around here. "Nice to meet you, yellow stance. If you don't mind me asking, why were you in a pod?" Jet said, also wondering which autobots she was with. Jet heard about some of the last surviving autobot's names, but never heard about yellow.

"Ever heard of the name Wheeljack?" Yellow asked. "Well, he's my care taker since Sentinel Prime was too busy too look after a sparkling, though he's still my mentor, Wheeljack is like more of a creator to me. But he created this pod that would be able to take twice the speed of a normal pod and since I'm his sparkling I help him test it out, because no one else wants too. But of course Wheeljack being Wheeljack, it broke half way though and I crash landed. I should have listened to Sentinel." She added in a mumbled and shook her head. "I wonder if Wheeljack is going to be okay without me. Everybody tends to stay out of his way once he's busy."

Jet blinked. She knew who those were, and being able to meet sentinel prime would be a dream come true for her. A lot of predacons didn't want to meet wheel jack, since there was a legend floating around that he killed 20 predacons by himself, but jet didn't know if it was true. "You must have gone a long way from where ever you came from...." Jet said, wondering where all the autobots have been this time. But cybertron was huge, so they could probably be on the other side of the planet! "We have a feeling cybertron isn't going to last much longer, since our war is killing our own planet. So before you showed up, we considered fixing an abandoned space craft, to go who knows where with it. Soon cybertron would be unstable to support any life at all. And, the lack of energon problem."

Yellow sat up on the berth with a groan, hand on her side. "Well, I can't disagree with you on that. I think the others have had it in mind too." She sighed. "I wonder where we'll get our energon from.. The Decepticon have already taken a lot of energon sources. The Autobots try to defend what we have the best they can, but were slowly getting fewer in number."

(Are we still on cybertron?)

(Yes) "sometimes I feel like there has to be another planet where, full with resources... but I know there are some rumors spreading around, every predacon I knew was betting on when cybertron will fall..." Jet sighed, wondering if there even was another planet somewhere.

"Of course there had to be, but I doubt that it will ever have as much as Cybertron will have. Cybertron barely has enough energon to keep a sparkling alive. I heard Sentinel talk about it to somebot when I walked past his room, but they'll probably send an explore team soon. The pod I was in, was an idea to put new born sparkingings in and get then off of Cybertron as fast as possible, that's why they put me in it because i'm so small… And the fact that no one else wanted to test it, for good reasons too, apparently." Yellow grabbed a small energon cube from the table and spun it in her digits. "It's sad isn't it? That we all have to survive and fight for something like this."

jet nodded wearily. Jet looked at the energon cube, they were so beautiful, and rare. But they also kept cybertronians alive. Suddenly Jet looked at the screen in the wall showing what was outside, and turned back to yellow. "Do you know what or where you landed?" Jet silently prayed to Primus that she didn't land on the ship that shatter was supposed to fix. Jet was also an ok engineer, actually, she was more of a lucky guesser.

"I landed on a old exploration ship before my pod mostly exploded a part of it… Why?" Yellow asked carefully. "You guys were going to fix it, weren't you?"

Jet laughed nervously. "yeah, we were. But I guess we can try to make it function, I wouldn't know, since i'm not an engineer."

"Well, I'm a mechanical engineer, but I grew up with Wheeljack. I tend to blow things up, just like him." Yellow mumbled a little. "Don't we have someone else that knows how to build stuff?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back