• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"I think Shatterblast here is the only engineer besides you. I guess I can help with deciding whether to pull the red wire or blue wire... heh." Then Jet actually wondered what her rank was, or what her role was in general.

"Well that's cool." Yellow smiled. "But what do you do? I don't really know what predacons do. I just know how to blow them up."

"well, as a predacon sparkling, all they did was brainwash us with lies about how the autobots and maximals want to keep every predacon and decepticon as prisinor for no reason, just because we were different. But those were lies. From sparklings we were being taught how to fight, and some predacon sparklings did not make it through the training lessons. So I was a scout/assassin my whole life, and that's all. Though I managed to talk with some of my fellow soldiers, and some were actually like me, but they didn't know that they could just join the maximals, so they died because of maximals, and them hesitating to kill the side they wanted to be on. I can't say I never killed a maximal before, though."

Jet thought about one particular predacon she knew as starlight. She was extremely nice, but killed by a mistaken maximal thinking starlight was going to attack him. Starlight never harmed anyone, that's why she died so young.

"I don't know my carriers." Yellow said. "Sentinel Prime found me when I was a few solar cycles (days) old. He never told me how he found me, but he took me in, took care of me the best I could, but because he was always so busy so in some reason I got very close to Wheeljack. We even have a sparkbond, even though it isn't very strong because he isn't my carrier or mech creator. I still learned from Sentinel a lot. History, fighting, discipline, those kind of things… Wheeljack just taught me how to blow stuff up and how to build stuff that blow stuff up…" Yellow drifted off as she yawned. "Maybe I should get some sleep."

Jet nodded and yawned as well. "Yeah, sleep sounds good." Jet transformed into her griffin and curled up to take up less space. Her maximal signature on her back shined, but there seemed to be a predacon mark mixed into it. Jet drifted off to sleep, dreaming about what cybertron may have looked like before the war.

Yellow closed her eyes and lay back down on the berth, hoping the pain will begone in the morning and that she could head back home.

(Goodnight people, talk to you tomorrow)

Steel claw puts some energon on Yellow, refreshing her. Shatter blast then started playing with chemicals, trying to make acid.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

As yellow and jet slept, steel claw watched shatter blast, and checking on yellow to see if she is recovering well in her sleep from the energon boost. He knew he cannot rest until they are all away from cybertron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jet then transformed, hearing two chemicals mix. She wasn't an engineer, but she loved being a chemist. She wasn't professional at it, but she was creative and curious, two things a cybertronian needs to be a good chemist. "Is someone mixing chemicals?" Jet's eyes showed interest, hoping she could help.

He then giggles, singing a song of acid melting decepticons, predacons, and insecticons. "Wanna help me?" Shatter blast asked jet.

Jet didn't mind, as long as she could mix chemicals. "Sure, I always loved being a chemist." Jet walked over and mixed some things which had the qualities of acid, then some things that had the opposite of acid, and that sometimes confused her, but she just went with it, and then soon Acid was created.

Shatter blast giggles. "Looks like i have a lab partner now." He was happy beyond his wildest dreams.

Yellow opened her eyes a little when she smelled chemicals. "Mix energon powder with rust fluids and it will burn through anything." She mumbled tiredly and closed her eyes again for more sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jet blinked, then noticed Shatter blast made a small mistake, since the new acid Yellow said to make melts out of it's container and into the floor.

Jet steps back, so she doesn't get burned by the powerful acid.

He takes his corrosive bolt cannon and vaccums it up. "This acid is perfect for my gun... My gun is acid proof." Shatter blast said with a cackle.

Shroud wuld wake up and get up as stream wuld be still resting

"hey guys so what i miss" he says

Jet laughs a little. "Well don't aim that gun at any of us!" Jet turns to see shroud. "Oh, hi shroud!"

" i now have the power to melt every 'con from existence!" Shatter blast said as he started to cackle.

"hello Jet and what is Shater so happi about?"Shroud ask to jet looking at Shater Blast

"well be carfull were you point that thing dont whant to see melting metal" Shroud wuld say kinda worrid of the invention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back