• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

He then opens a door, leaving a hand print on it. He then contimplates how they are going to get the ship fixed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shroud and stream wuld see the ship and both say at the same time

"Thats big"

"That big"

"Sentinel says that my curiosity gets the best of me sometimes, forget what I did." Yellow said before looking at Steel Claw and the door. "Was that really necessary?" She asked and placed a hand on her hip, ignoring her blush. "You shouldn't take your anger out on objects except for targets… Sorry for breaking the ship more though."

"And he is very irritable right now, just leave him alone until he is calm again." Shatter blast warned.

"19." Yellow said and turned back to Shatter Blast. "As if he'd catch me." She smirked. "No one has ever caught me yet." She said proudly.

"Probably everything!" Yellow shouted after Shroud before turning back to Shatter Blast. "Really? But you're so much bigger then me! It's not fair."

"I was born from modified predacon CNA that came from LazerBack, with a few quirks thanks to Perceptor and the other autobots." Shatter blast said.

"well wha-"

"What about the pod you came in Yellow it migh have parts in it for the ship right?"

"
thats what i was going to say"

"It is going to need more than that. Luckily i took down a Pred' base that you can look around in for parts." Shatter blast said.

"My pod almost blew up, if it would be working I would have left when you came looking for me." Yellow said. "The only thing that works is probably the alarm, since Wheeljack thinks that someone is going to steal his invention." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "He's crazy."

"I find all cybertronians tasty. Even you autobotssss." He said as he licked yellow's faces. He then cackles. "Do you believe me now!?

"Ergh!" Yellow said and wiped her face. "Close, but not close enough. Wheeljack forgot me in his sparkling hold for a day, and he tried to blow me up several times. He still wins."

"Smack me, punch me, cut me. Do what you want!!!!" He shouted, and also laughing maniacally.

The room steel claw was in was sound proof, he was still thinking as shatter blast tried to prove his insanity.

"You said it." Yellow smirked and pointed at the berth. "Go lie down. STEEL CLAW?! CAN I BREAK SHATTER BLAST APART?!"

"STEEL CLAW!" Yellow shouted again and started to whine like a sparkling, hopefully it worked as well here as as home.

"Fine!" Yellow said and grabbed the nearest pointy tool on the table and dragged it towards Shatter Blast. "Ready?" She asked as she held the big tool over her head, almost losing her balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back