• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Yellow charged, but lost her footing to the too much weight and landed on her faceplates. When she pushed herself up again, she grabbed a grenade from a space in her lower leg and pulled the pin before sticking it to Shatter Blast's chest. "Fire in the hole." She said and hid for safety, knowing how big the explosion could be.

The explosion occured, with shatter blast still in one peiece. "I have the endurance of a titan, your puny explosions make me excited." He said.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stream and Shroud wuld sigh

"They can fight but we cant thats not fair"

"tell mi about it we use words they use explosions and steel lets them"

Steel claw comes out with a plan, but then become mortified with shatter blast's gaping hole. "What.... Happened?!"

"… Nothing." Yellow mumbled innocently, holding the Energon dust and rust liquid over Shatter Blast's spark, about to mix them together. "HE STARTED IT!" She said and pointed at Shatter Blast with the liquid in her hand.

Jet nodded and continued drawing on the metal. The metal was easily scratched, so it wasn't to loud when she scraped on it. "Oh, sorry yellow, we're just figuring out what to do with this acid!"

"now this time it wasent us"

"yep....we were inosint"

"
Your not inosent"

"
...."

"Well that depends on how you ended up here." Yellow thought out loud. "Sorry, forget what I said." She didn't want to anger Steel, knowing that he had a problem with his anger management.

Jet twitched. A lot just happened and she was so focused on her drawing she didn't notice anything. Jet looked up, and blinked. "what in primus?" Jet muttered, but just shook her head and went back to drawing.

"I dont understand." Yellow mumbled and put the chemicals down before sitting down on Shatter Blast's chest. It was actually quite comfortable. "I don't really see anything except for bots who just want to go home."

Jet smiled and looked at her drawing. It was a pretty good idea for security, so no one could attack while they were sleeping. Jet stood up and put the piece of metal on the table, away from the chemicals. Jet transformed and walked out of the messy room, and went out of the cave to scout. Really, Jet just wanted to get away from the violence in the base for a while, and walked randomly, hopping on platforms, looking around. Jet had found a way to transform her back in a way where her predacon/maximal logo was hiding.

"So you just stopped being a leader because everything ended in a mess." Yellow concluded. "What are you? A Decepticon?!" She suddenly felt anger course through her. "Sentinel Prime fights for the Autobots and look where we are! The Decepticons make everything in a mess because there are too little Autobots to actually fight as soldiers! This whole war is a mess! Does that mean that our leaders the only once that are still left can just give up because of that?! A leader is one who fights the mess and tries to create something new with it! You want to fix the fraggin ship, FIX IT! Fix it and get us out of here and back home where we belong! Don't just say that you're a leader and gave up because of a little mess. A leader never quits!" With that Yellow stood up and walked away.

Steel's eyes lit up. "You are right!" He then brings up a plan in the central computer. "Stream, shroud. You will go to this base that shatter blast took down. Shatter blast, yellow. You are going with me to the ship, we have make sure it is completely empty!" He said. "Go!!"

"Wow, what a personality change." Yellow mumbled and headed out after the others.

(Last post before going to bed, Yellow will just follow the other two. Talk to you in the morning ;3 Goodnight everyone!)

"YES SIR"

"YES SIR"

they both said running out side and transforing both to there Fighter forms and fly to the base

(Goodnight) they all went, shatter blast took point while yellow was behind with steel claw to put down covering fire. "It is empty!!" Shatter blast said.

Jet heard more yelling from the base, and just decided to fly, so maybe she could take over a ship. Jet was in griffin mode, so she could fly. Jet observed the ground, and saw the others coming out of the base. they looked like they were heading to the predacon base, and jet needed to help. Jet knew the security they had. Jet swooped down to the base, and saw that shatter blast took down her own predacon base she used to go to. Jet transformed into robot form and got out her subsonic repeater gun, shooting at a specific spot in the wall. Then a metallic, rugged voice said, "Access confirmed. Shutting down the security systems." Jet was on the opposite side side that the rest were on, and she entered the base, knowing every room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back