• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shatter blast puts the gun on his back, where it hides as a part of him. "I am going to give it a field test later." He said. "On some 'Cons."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jet smiles a bit and gets a plank of flat metal, and a sharp peice of metal with that. Then Jet starts scribbling, focusing on ideas for how they can use the acid. She wasn't the greatest Mechanical or chemist, but she had a way for planning things out and being creative. Jet was focused on using the acid for security, other than weapons. "hm...".

Then acid drips from shatter blast's mouth. His saliva only melts armor, nothing else. It just layed on the floor.

Jet looked up to see acid coming from shatter blast's mouth. It was indeed a little odd, but Jet returned to her drawing. "huh.... If the person who walks through the door is not one of us..." Jet drew a little scanner on a wall, then a gun that comes out of the wall. "then they ge burned by acid..." Jet drew a random predacon walking through.. "but if one of us put a card of some sort in, then they don't get shot..." Jet drew a little card. "but, that can easily be hacked... hmm.."

"And instead of a card, why not a voice code that only works for us and our allies?" He suggested.

"What is all the noise about?" Yellow whined and sat up, but groaned in pain not seconds later. "Remind me to kill Wheeljack when we get back, Primus this hurts. But can't you guys keep it down?" She asked snapping a little. "I'm trying to recover here!"

Steel claw injects some more energon. "That should make you better. I am steel claw, and i am the leader of this team." He said.

"Ow." Yellow snapped when she got injected, but the pain soon lessened. "Thank you, Steel Claw, I am Yellow Stance, thank you for fixing me up. It's a lot less painless then when Ratched does it with his wrench, that's for sure."

"Unlike that old drone, i actually know how to relieve the pain." He said. Shatter blast goggles as he worked on voice activated technology.

Shroud wuld walk up stream and wake here up "Wha..what?"

"
Nothing you have bin sleeping all day get up lazy metal"

"Old drone…" Yellow laughed softly. "That's a good one, I'll use it when I want to die or make a record in running… How is the mixing going, uh… Never got your name Sir Chemist." She said politely.

"Shatter blast. And i belive i am going to give it a field test later." He then drools acid again, everyone found it wierd that the liquid doesn't do anything on the floor.

stream wuld get up kinda mad

"there see im up and what ar we going to do today i was resting because of that"

"well you were sleeping all day and we need to stay alert"

"
alert for what they have not atack since!"

"no one knows what they might do!!"

"lower your tone with mi!!"

"
What if i dont!"

It was clear they were both fighting again

"That's impressive." Yellow mumbled and climbed off the berth and onto Shatter Blast's shoulder, touching the drool with a small tool that was lying on the table. "What is this? This isn't normal… HEY, WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FRAG UP?! I'M TRYING TO EXAMIN SOMETHING HERE!" She shouted at Stream and Shroud when she heard them fight.

Steel claw roars, shutting everyone up. "I will not tolerate any more bickering! " he shouted.

"That is my saliva, it has an acid that only breaks down living tissue of any kind." Shatter blast said. "It helps me when i am eating 'Cons."

"she started it steel"

"Ho its mi now wen you were the 1 that woke mi up"

"
lets both shut up ok"

"You first"

"
...."

"Thats better"

"That's cool!" Yellow beamed before looking at Shatter Blast and felt her faceplates heat up. "My apologies." She mumbled and jumped off of Shatter Blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back