• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Shroud wuld go insode the cave and ask steel "i kinda forgot were was the bedrooms"

"by the lab, there are four rooms." Steel said as he points to the four rooms. "four ain't gonna be enough when you have an army." Shatter blast said. "allow me to be the Architect." he said as he made a tunnel inside the cave in beast form using an untouched wall.

"well that wuld help for more rooms but...i think i will go to rest and tomorrow fix mi wing well goodnight"

Shroud says goin to 1 of the rooms as rest and shutdown

(well goodnight all)

(Sorry, I stopped receiving alerts) jet Sat by bumblebee, a little interested meeting him. She rest her elbows on her knees, and put her chin in her hands, waiting for him to wake.

(If you want, crypsalis, you can play as bumblebee.) Jet heard maniacal giggling from Shatter Blast as he worked on the massive room. he was thinking of the fun and joys of torturing Predacons, Decepticons, and Insecticons.

Jet was extremely disturbed by the giggling, just when bumblebee opened his eyes to show his bright blue orbs. (Should I make a character sheet for him?)

(Ok,but I can't make a character sheet yet. What about tomorrow?) Jet covered her ears and wearily smiled at bumblebee. ".. try not to mind him..."bumblebee saw the maximal mark on jet's back, and made a little tired beep sound, resting his head back on the bed.

(sure. and i just realized, i have made a second Sharpshot, who is a canon insecticon) Shatter Blast then decides to stop for the night and returns to his normal, aggressive state, where he is not a psycho bot. he heads into the room where jet and bumblebee were. "uhh.... how much of that did you hear?" he asked, worried that his psychotic outburst will get him attacked.

Jet just smiled a bit at shatter blast. "Everything, but.. we didn't mind to much, since we couldn't really understand the lyrics." Bumblebee just nodded, even though he knew he and her heard every single lyric.

"yeah.... thing is, i love to torture the ones we fight. i find it great fun." he said, now shaking from worry. "and i am competing with sharpshot on who can do it best, he is one crazy bug, even more crazy than i am.

"Sharpshot?" Jet blinked, shrugging it off, and yawned. "Well,I'm going to get some sleep, goodnight!" (I'm actually going to bed now, goodnight!)

(As am i. Goodnight.) shatter blast shifted into his beast mode and slept next to the bed jet slept in, wanting someone next to him as he slept.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jet yawned and looked around. Bee was also in the process of waking up, and saw jet. Bee beeped a good morning to jet, and jet returned it.

Shroud wuld go online and look around and get up "Good morning Jet" He says befor going to the traning room and get better at his beats form

"Good morning shroud," jet replied. Jet got on her legs and loosened up her joints, then so did bee. Bee beeped, since he couldn't talk. (Whenever I put something in orange, that means that's what bee said as he beeped.) Should I get a beast form? Jet looked back at bee. "Well, you'll have to ask steel."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shroud wuld finish practesing and tell Jet "Hey tell Steel i went to scout alright" Shroud says going outside and Transforming in his bomber form and head east

As Shroud fly over the horizen after a few 10 cyles (10 minutes)he wuld start to hear a nother engin similer to his he cant look back as he sees a missel pass right bi him "%@ How they finde mi"

As he said that a fighter plane wuld pass by him and turn around and head directly to Shroud as the plane open fire bullets and missesl wuld pass by and Shroud hit right in the cockpit of the plane he stumbels to the ground as he contacts to the Cave bi his intercome "Hey anybodi there *static*"

Shatter Blast got up in his sleep and ran into a wall, which woke him up really well. He screams out of fear of the sudden event.

Shroud wuld tumble to the ground and Revert to his robot form and see the fighter turning around for a nother run,Shroud wuld turn to his beast form and Run away from the fighter as he dose the fighter gose to a nose dive and starts to barrage Bullets at Shroud and most of them hit Shroud as the fighetr was way faster than him,as Shroud starts to see scrabels in his vision the Fighter wuld transforem to its robot form and Equipe with a Shotgun aproshes Shroud slowly

Shatter blast waves to jet. "Morning sister." He said as he walked into the room he made the night before and makes ancient looking statues.

Shroud wuld get up and see the Desepticon "I will not go down without a fight" As he draw his axe and SMX18 and start to barrage at the Desepticon with bullets as none hit as the desepticon was to fast and charges at Shroud Fires the Shotgun Right on Shroud,s left Knee and he stumbel and fall the desepticon wuld walk up and aim at Shroud face

"You havent goten better seens our last mission you know"

Shroud wuld reconice that voice "Slipstream?! why the hell you Shoot mi"

"Wanted to make sure mi companion dosent kill mi like you said"

"Oh i forgot that"

"So you finally reach to fight for your cause you were alweys talking about"

"yes i did...now can you do mi a favor and GET THAT GUN out of mi face"

"Well now that we found each other were do i join"

"Help mi get up first"

Stream wuld hep Shroud get up and help him walk as Shroud wuld tell were is the base and all about the others

"Sonething..... Not right. Shroud hurt!!" Shatter blast shouted and ran out of the cave to his aid, his roar was heard from the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back