• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

Valor only twitched as he shook his helm in a "yes" motion. When they made it to the exit Fortis had returned. "HOW!? How do you still live, ah well I guess I have to destroy you again.". Fortis said, Valor had motioned Riptide to run.

"What? No way! I'm fighting with you!" Riptide said, looking on the ground and picked up her sword and unsheathed her other one. "We can take him, the ugly Con!" She said, getting in a fighting stance.

Valor only shook his head no, he wanted Riptide to be away because he knew that Fortis could get and crush Riptide or at least get the advantage over him if Fortis used Riptide as a warning. Valor then walked forward and got ready to charge. Fortis only shook his head as he thought he was going to win. The two charged they both punched each other's servo, then Valor manages to dodge a few strikes, and then something amazing. Valor wrapped his arms around Fortis's waist, picked him up, and slammed him down. Valor then put his servos together and smashed Fortis's helm, though Fortis's helm wasn't flat and he wasn't offline, he was unconscious. Valor got up and walked past Riptide and transformed in to his APC.

Riptide watched with wide optics and slightly open mouth. When Valor beat Fortis, she watched him transform. "Wow... That was fragging awesome! You gotta teach me how to do that!" She said, transforming as well and driving circles around him. "Your awesome! Taking out the whole base BY YOURSELF!!!!!!! And beat the slag outta Screamer! It was epic! You are epic!"

Valor drove foward to base. It was a good few hours before arrival although Riptide made it in half an hour. When valor transformed outside the entrance his optics started to go back to normal but he dropped on his knees heavily breathing. The damage done inside had been repaired but he still had the dents and was almost completely out of energy since he pretty much used 3/4ths of it to go into rage mode. He began coughing and so he dropped the combat mask and began coughing out water, revealing his face was not entirely a mask. He got up and weakly made his way back into base.

Riptide had just finished telling Cyrax all about the awesome fighting and saw Valor. "Aye big guy? You alright?" She asked, hurrying over. She was a bit too small to help him walk, but Cyrax wasnt. The bigger mech walked over, "Riptide, let the mech rest" He said to the small scout, helping Valor over to the med bay. "What happened out there?" Cyrax asked Valor, in which Riptide spoke up. "I'll tell you! Valor almost got scrapped, then out of nowhere BLAM! He slams Starscream into the wall and destroy every-"

"Riptide please!" Cyrax growled, making the scout be quiet. "What is your side of the story?" He turned to Valor.

Valor put his mask back up, he could finally breath properly, "remember that thing I told you about, my processor forced me to have those memories, I barely had any control over myself, and the nightmare I had, that was just under-water. When I got out I just felt like killing everything I could find with a decepticon emblem on it. Before that I fought and was brutally beaten by an old enemy of mine. After that I broke in, destroyed many vehicons, broke Starscream, then broke Riptide out, then I ran into my foe again and managed to beat him. That's it, just don't make me remember those memories.", he told Cyrax. Valor just needed to re-charge and to have the 4 dents bumped out.

Cyrax listened, his optics moving a bit in thought before nodding. "Dont worry, I wont. But if this will be a threat to the Autobots..." He trailed off. "Uh, excuse you Rex? Your doubting the most epic fighter I'v seen besides Prime?!" She asked. "Its Cyrax, not Cyrex or Rex. Secondly, I have to think of all possible outcomes of this processor-"

"Dont you dare say malfunction"

"Processor circuity his could hold. I am not making any accusations. Now, if you would please, I would like you to take your aft somewhere else for the meantime" He said, in which Riptide opened her mouth to argue and he pointed away in which she groaned in irritation like a whining teen and trudged off. Cyrax sighed in exasperation, turning back to Valor. "Quite a servo-full, not easy baby-sitting her all the time. Anyway, I will fix you right up and let you have some time of recharge for yourself along with some energon to restore absolute strength" He said.

Valor looked at Cyrax, "If you wish you may look into my processor to see what triggers my absolute rage, but I doubt you'd have any luck.", he said with a broken look in his optics.

"I wont do that, not yet. It just is a matter of time, my friend" Cyrax said, starting to get the dents out of Valor. "In the meantime, how is your time with the Autobots so far? Any problems that I need to know about?" He asked, moving from one dent to another.

Valor shook his head, "I have not met anyone except you and Riptide",he stated.

"Sorry for that, meeting Riptide anyway" Cyrax muttered, then talked regularly. "We do stay apart from the main base, for some reason. I think its because if we all were in one place it would be easier to find us" He said. He had to work hard to get the deeper dents out. "I'm sure Riptide will lead you places and you both will stumble upon the main base"

Valor looked down thinking, "you know who would be great for evening the odds?", he asked Cyrax.

"What would that be, friend?" He asked, looking up when he heard it. He was always open to new ideas.

Valor began laughing a little, "Bridge", he said. "Though I think that would be overkill", he said still laughing.

"Bridge? Who or what might that be?" He asked, raising an optic ridge. "A friend of yours?" How would that be overkill? Unless the guy was huge then that would be a problem.

Valor got over it, "Well that's for me to know and for you to possibly find out.", he said keeping it respectful. He got up and was ready to be re-charged when all of his dents were fixed.

Jetstream nodded to their responses, her arm plates sliding over the screen as her optics dilated slightly.

"If we go to the Autobot base, they might know how to shield our signatures. But, I don't exactly know where it is. Either way, us traveling in a group would probably be the safest thing to do, if we all agree on going there."

Jet was excited to their plans, also slightly nervous to what was to come.

@RedTeam Grif @Seraph Fighter

Thundercracker heard banging, his optics getting smaller. What in primus was going on? Only moments ago there was a previous emergency inside the Decepticon base!

"It's our best chance of staying safe. If we're lucky, we can find an Autobot patrolling." Shadowstrike spoke up, thinking. "I can always scout ahead, I can use my camouflage."

"If you'd follow me, I will show you where the barracks are and you can get a good rest there" Cyrax said, leading the way out. Once out, Riptide was thrown from the training room and landed on her back. "You'll pay for that!" She called with a laughed, standing up. A rather tall femme walked out, "Dont be so sure, Tide. I'm a Wrecker, we fight hard or not at all" She said. Riptide got up, then noticed Cyrax and Valor. "Hey your awake! Guess who showed up? That's Killjoy, she's an awesome Wrecker! We've been sparring for a while now, but mark my words I'll get 'er!"

Recon nodded, "Looks like that is the best plan. Alright, I think it is time we leave this slag hole and find some real base." He agreed. Looking at Shadowstrike he nodded, "Camo and scouting go good together. I think you should, just be seriously careful" He warned. "No telling what is out there"

Jinx looked around, seeing a vehicon walking in. "I have reports of one of our ground bases being raided. Commander Starscream was injured severely and he will be taken here. It has been noted you treated Commander Thundercracker so you are the next medic." He said. in which Jinx nodded, her wings angling down as she would never be on the field again. "You are still cleared for going on missions, Lord Megatron's assurance." After hearing that, Jinx's wings perked right up and she hugged the vehicon, picking him up. "Thankyouthankyou!" She said, in which the vehicon said, "Your crushing me, ma'am"

Shadowstrike nodded, "I'll be fine. I've been doing this for a long time." She assured Recon, secretly hoping to herself that her knee wouldn't give her any trouble when she did go out. She looked over at Knock Out, "Are you going to clear me to go out and scout? Or are my wounds not healed enough?" She ask him, one servo on her hip

"If you spot anything, we'll be there."

She smiled, Jestream was a very defensive femme. She would do her best to protect her allie's sparks.

Thundercracker stood from the table. Lightly chuckling at Jinx's action. He did little to acknowledge the vehicons, and it he hasn't seen them do anything outside of being formal and fighting. Thundercracker

Was concerned about his fellow seeker, but starscream wasn't a mech that would easily be tooken down. He's survived the rage of Megatron, and he could surely survive injuries. "Congrats, Jinx. And does Commander Starscream need help being transported?"

"Some exercise will do you some good, you are cleared for duty" Knock Out nodded. Recon looked around outside, "It looks clear, cant see anything from above that would be a Con and most Autobots dont fly" He said, stepping back. "You got comms workin' right?"

Jinx put the vehicon (Steve) down, in which he stumbled a little. He then looked over at Thundercracker and stood straight. "The Commander is being transported here now, Blitzwing has it covered" He assured.

Shadowstrike nodded, "Yes, they're functional." She gave them all a nod before heading to the exit, "I'll be back." She told them before cloaking and disappearing out the door. She made sure to keep her steps silent, and stay on the concrete to avoid someone being able to trail her.

Meanwhile, Arcee had just come out of a Ground Bridge in the same area as Shadowstrike. So far so good. She thought to herself, keeping to the shadows as she kept her senses alert.

Hearing the sound of someone walking, Shadowstrike peered around the building she was pressed against, and when she saw Arcee she spoke quietly through the comms to Recon and the others, "I see Arcee. I''m going to approach her."

"Dont get your faceplate smashed in" Recon warned, "If anything happens, we arent too far. Just say the word"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back