• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

"I can help get the dents out, its rather easy and slightly painful. But your a tough femme, I'm sure you'll live" Knock Out said, thinking of all the tools he left on the Nemesis. "Scrap, those could have been useful" He muttered to himself.

"I'm Magnum!" The brute shouted, waving a massive foreleg at her.

"And I am Skystrike." The delicate dragon bowed his head at Matriarch. "Songbird, why did you bring her here?"

"She met Romulus!" Songbird chirped, "I only assumed her invited her to stay!"

"Assumed? Oh Songbird, what have I always said?" Skystrike sighed, folding his wings and sighing, taking a delicate foot and wiping an optic.

"Um... don't run in the mud, it'll get between my plating and chafe?"

"No; Never assume things."

"Oh..."

Skystrike sighed and moved towards Matriarch, "I am sorry she dragged you here. I'm afraid-" He then seemed to notice something was wrong with Matriarch. "...Are you injured?"

Loudmouth looked at Bumblebee, then smiled and rested her helm on his chassis, happy and content. Suddenly, she just felt... safe. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. Not since her time with the Cons...

@RedTeam Grif

Shadowstrike looked up at him, "Surely you can find some tools in here." She said, thinking. "Is there nothing in your medkit you keep with you?"

Jetstream closed her optics, resting her head against his chassis, then touched the location in which his Spark was with a single digit.

"I think you're strong enough to ignore and contain, big guy."

She smiled, opening an optic and nudging him playfully.

Thundercracker limped into the med bay without a single word, plopping down on the table. "Do your best." He simply said, his optics locked onto her. He wasn't threatening or commanding her, but rather was interested and needed to see her medical skills.

Matriarch stood tall, "No, I am perfectly fine" She said, thugh winced as she put weight on her leg and had to lift it. "More or less... It wasnt fun walking all this way you know" She said, her back spikes quavering.

Bee covered the back of her helm lightly with his servo as he started to attempt to hum a Cybertronian song. He was happy, it was great! Now he had double reason to protect her and the rest of the Autobots when needed.

"Oh yes! I cant believe I forgot about that, I guess a femme can do that" He said, letting go of her and took the small box from his leg and opened it up. "Wow, I doubted that I had the tools simple enough to fix dents with me" He commented.

Recon sighed, "Alright, I can do exactly that. But its only because your fracking awesome at convincing" He said, laughing at the playful nudge. "I think there is a reason I didnt like arguing with femmes like you, I always got my aft handed to me"

Jinx didnt expect him to take it up. "Alright sir" She nodded, moving around the table and to Knock Out's storage and thought for a minute before grabbing the stuff she needed. She was going to do her best, she wasnt going to leave anyone like that and nobody from the Decepticon army like that is what was most important. She came back out, "I could put you into stasis if you want sir"

Shadowstrike rolled her optics. "What? Didn't think I could think of that?" She teased playfully, turning so her back was to him so he could fix the dents. Hopefully they would come out

"I just forgot it, surprisingly" He shrugged, starting to get to work on her back. She moved fast once more, having to get under her armor a bit to knock them out of the armor.

Shadowstrike held still the best she could, only wincing slightly a couple of times. Most of the dents weren't bad or painful, which she was thankful for. "Are you doing this because it helps my appearance?" She asked with a slight laugh

Skystrike tilted his head to the side, then sighed, "I'm afraid I can't help. I am sorry." He dipped his head again, then sat down and rubbed an optic, "But you can feel free to stay here till Romulus returns."

Loudmouth sighed contently, taking her servos and hugging Bumblebee tightly. She looked at him, then nuzzled him affectionately, smiling softly.

@RedTeam Grif

Knock Out shrugged, "Well there is two ways you could look at what I am doing and the reasons. One, I could be doing it to help your appearance or two I could be doing it to keep you from having more weak spots in the armor" He said as he worked.

Matriarch had never seen Predacons like this before, they were carefree. Why? She sat down for a minute, watching them all while she cleaned her leg with her glossa, licking away the energon.

Bee gladly nuzzled her back, he was fine with cuddling right here. He tapped his helm to her forehelm in the same kissing manner like he had done not too long ago. Tell me, do you have a preferred nickname? He asked her.

Shadowstrike nodded, "True." She looked down at the ground, thinking. "I think my knee is permanently damaged." She said after a moment, her voice quiet

Jetstream laughed a bit.

"I would never hurt you, or hand your aft to you, anyways. Does your leg still hurt?"

She scooted closer to him, a wide smile on her face. Jet felt happy just as long as she was with him.

Thundercracker shook his helm. "I'd like to watch." He actually smiled a bit, putting a servo on his kneecap. The seeker winced as his vision went a little blurry.

Knock Out stopped, "I had feared that, the thought had always lingered in my mind. But it does take time for something like that to heal, mind you that Starscream did further injure it. But until then I think we cannot rule out the worse scenario" He sighed, moving again.

Recon moved his leg a little, it was fine. "Nothin' I cant handle darlin'. Come 'ere" He said, pulling her into his lap and gave her a smile. "Any dents, scratches or punches I get I can handle 'em. I dont want to tell you how many bar fights I have been in" He laughed a bit at the end.

"Okay, sorry if I hurt you but I dont think I can avoid that" Jinx said, first working on the claw slashes from that random Predacon on his leg. It bothered her, so far three Cybertronians had made it from the Cons and nobody tried stopping them. And Knock Out was their only medic, they'd just let him go? She didnt work as fast as Knock Out but did work almost as efficiently. She had to clean the excess energon from him before she could close the wounds, she wandered why he'd rather be awake for this anyway.

Shadowstrike nodded, looking down at her servos, "At least I don't have to hide the limp anymore." It was a pain to hide her limp, and it made it hurt more too.

Jetstream nuzzled against him.

"How did they start?"

She asked, curious to how bars were back then, she'd never been to one.

Thundercracker watched, slightly gripping the edges of the table, but after time, he relaxed. Jinx was a pretty good medic, usually avoiding sensetive circuits.

"Nicknames? N-no, I've never really had a nickname... nobody has ever really tried to get close enough to give me a nickname..." She mumbled, making a face, then looked up at Bumblebee, "B-but hey! You can try all you want. We'll see if something sticks." She said,.

"It does make things worse if you hide it, at least now what you say is true" Knock Out nodded, working on a rather tricky dent in her back near her metallic spine, trying to not hurt her. "If you hurt it more, come back to me immidietly"

Recon thought, putting his servos on her legs. "Well, it was usually because we were both overcharged and some mech always got on my bad side. I was kicked out of many bars, I didnt mean to but I almost killed someone. But that is nothing compared to what I had done before..." He sighed.

Jinx soon had the real bad injuries near fixed and scratches fully fixed. All the had to do was weld the metal shut, which was quite painful. Though what she used wasnt a big heavy one but one specifically made for injuries. She soon had to get some more energon into him through an energon feeder via IV.

Bee thought for a moment, How's about the name sweetspark? He asked, though that was a pet name more than anything. Hmm, well I am not good with nicknames but something cute to call you would be sweetspark.

Shadowstrike nodded, "That was my plan. Though you're around me enough at this point to notice things like this." She laughed slightly, trying to hold still at the weird feeling of Knock Out fixing her dents. "At least the scratches on my neck are getting better."

Valor and Fortis were standing off. The planet they were on was a foriegn wasteland. "When i'm done with you there won't be enough scrap to be used as spare parts!", Fortis yelled at Valor as Fortis activated his shoulder cannons. " I've heard better threats from sparklings.", Valor replied as he made ready his rifle. Thats untill a blinding flash of light and an incredible force dragged them away into some form of space. Then they felt the force stop. Valor had fell into a strang biome of trees and steep inclines and Fortis landed in a more open green area. Both of whom were damaged, Valor had a Small gash in his leg making it hard for mobility. Fortis had a leaking arm as energon ran from the joint to his digits Fortis began walking as his comms could not work, and his emergency beacon went off, same for Valor. [Why didn't my drop shield activate], Valor though as his processor tried to make sense of it. Fortis thinking the same thing.

Riptide had been walking through until she heard a loud crash. Jumping, she about tripped over her own pede. She growled at herself, she needed to calm down. Walking forward slowly, then noticed the two signals. Of course she figured she should check them out, what good was a scout if they didnt look around? "Scrap" She sighed, deciding on which one to go to. She started running, she wasnt nearly as fast as Blurr but at least half as fast, which was pretty fast.

Knock Out nodded, finishing up the dents and put the tools back in where they go and closed it up and hooked it back onto his upper leg. "Those types of scratches will give you more of a sting, as you have already noted, and having Blitzwing's blunt digits dig into them may have put unneeded force on your frame" He said.

Valor heard someone coming so he put his autobot emblem against a tree to make it un-noticable. He then noticed the energon trail which was allot of energon gone from his frame. He picked his rifle up off the ground and kept it near his chassis. [show yourself], he thought, knowing this is where he can go offline from one lucky hit.

Shadowstrike turned to him and nodded, feeling the scratches on her neck. "They aren't nearly as bad as they were." She assured him, smiling. "Thanks for getting the dents out."

Riptide dig her heels into the ground to stop herself, running smack into a tree and made a big rip at the base of the trunk, making it almost snap. "OW! Fragging Earth structures!" She growled loudly, then noticed the energon trail and got out her energon sword. "Man, I really wish I had back up..." She said to herself quietly as she followed it closely. As she neared the end, she jumped to see someone standing there. She pointed her sword, noting the blue optic color though was taking no chances. "Who are you?"

"Thats what I'm here for, giving medical help when needed" Knock Out nodded. "I am not the biggest fighter out there but I am sure one fragging good medic" He smirked to himself as he said it. "And it was all painless, yes?"

Shadowstrike smirked, "Everyone knows you aren't the best fighter." She playfully teased before nodding. "It was mostly painful. Some hurt a bit but it was nothing horrible."

Valor dropped his gun and slide down onto his knee. "Why? either way i'm a deadbot..... May name is Valor. Officer to the autobots, but that doesn't even matter. So you can kill me , capture me, or leave me to suffer.". He then put his hand around the gash, it hurt but reduced the draning of his energon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back