• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
'Fuck you...' He sent back, as he rolled around in bed, pissed that she'd paid mind to his obsession, 'Can you take some back with you..?' He texted, a little ashamed of himself
'Now come on, Kruser would be weirded out if his dead friend's 'girlfriend' took hentai from his room!' She texted back

Celbi said:
'Now come on, Kruser would be weirded out if his dead friend's 'girlfriend' took hentai from his room!' She texted back
'Girlfriend?! Right. Well, fine, but still... Just grab the notebook 'n Manga and come home...' He texted back, his face a bright red.

Boe said:
'Girlfriend?! Right. Well, fine, but still... Just grab the notebook 'n Manga and come home...' He texted back, his face a bright red.
'Yeah, ok!' She texted back before walking out of the room to where Kruser was, "Um, thank you for having me, but my roommate is really worried and says I have to come back."

Jade laughs. "Alright. You first then."

[QUOTE="William McKinney]"Lets head back out then" William said holding the door open for Jade"Ladies first" He said with a grin

[/QUOTE]

Celbi said:
'Yeah, ok!' She texted back before walking out of the room to where Kruser was, "Um, thank you for having me, but my roommate is really worried and says I have to come back."
"Oh, alright, have a safe trip!" Kruser replied tiredly.

'Thank you...' Ky texted back, a little annoyed with her

Boe said:
"Oh, alright, have a safe trip!" Kruser replied tiredly.
'Thank you...' Ky texted back, a little annoyed with her
Lav walked back to the apartment, and when she was inside, before Ky could sit up, she dropped the manga and the notebook on his stomach, "So, what's in the notebook?"

Celbi said:
Lav walked back to the apartment, and when she was inside, before Ky could sit up, she dropped the manga and the notebook on his stomach, "So, what's in the notebook?"
He took the notebook, and began to rip it to shreds, "Now you'll never know." He said, as he balled up the shreds, and threw them in the trash. "Thanks though" He said, with a nod. He laid back, and looked down at her, "Ya know, I've been wondering..." He said, as he sat up to look at her, "There's only one bedroom here, so where am I gonna be sleeping?" He asked, a little confused

Boe said:
He took the notebook, and began to rip it to shreds, "Now you'll never know." He said, as he balled up the shreds, and threw them in the trash. "Thanks though" He said, with a nod. He laid back, and looked down at her, "Ya know, I've been wondering..." He said, as he sat up to look at her, "There's only one bedroom here, so where am I gonna be sleeping?" He asked, a little confused
"I don't sleep much, I drink a lot of coffee... but at the same time, sometimes I straight out pass out..." She shook her head, "Nevermind that! You can just sleep there!"

Celbi said:
"I don't sleep much, I drink a lot of coffee... but at the same time, sometimes I straight out pass out..." She shook her head, "Nevermind that! You can just sleep there!"
"Mm... Alright... Thanks..." He said, as he laid back down, getting comfy. "So... Did Kruser really call you my girlfriend?" He asked, a little confused

Boe said:
"Mm... Alright... Thanks..." He said, as he laid back down, getting comfy. "So... Did Kruser really call you my girlfriend?" He asked, a little confused
"He treated me like he thought I was. I mean, if someone comes crying to the door about someone you know being lost, what's your first thought if they look the same age as your lost friend?"

"No offense... But you don't really look the same age as me..." He said, as he sat up, "You're what... 25?" He said, a little confused. He always thought it was weird he had a crush on someone at least 5 years older than him... Ky was 16 at the time.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven smiles. "I'm going to be right back. Want anything?"
Drake simply shakes his head. (quote me or put my name so I know when you reply)

Boe said:
"No offense... But you don't really look the same age as me..." He said, as he sat up, "You're what... 25?" He said, a little confused. He always thought it was weird he had a crush on someone at least 5 years older than him... Ky was 16 at the time.
"How old are you then?"

Boe said:
"16..." He said quietly, a little embarrassed of his age.
"16?!?" She yelled, clearly embarrassed, "How did you get into the CCG? WHEN did you get in? During puberty? ARE YOU EVEN-"

Ky shrunk back into the bed a bit, "I got in under a false ID..." He said, with red cheeks

Celbi said:
"16?!?" She yelled, clearly embarrassed, "How did you get into the CCG? WHEN did you get in? During puberty? ARE YOU EVEN-"

Boe said:
Ky shrunk back into the bed a bit, "I got in under a false ID..." He said, with red cheeks
"What, so they let a 13 year old looking 'adult' into-" She put her head into her hands, "The FUCK?!?"

Celbi said:
"What, so they let a 13 year old looking 'adult' into-" She put her head into her hands, "The FUCK?!?"
"Sorry!!" He exclaimed, really not knowing what else he could say. He jumped up, and hugged her before she could respond, his face bright red, "You're cute when you're angry..." He whispered quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back