• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"We're standing on top of it." She gave a friendly smile, as she threw him the keys, "Here' so you're not stuck outside!"
He looked down, "Screw you..." He said, as he jumped off, landing in the balcony to their apartment. He opened the balcony door, and slammed it behind him. He locked the balcony door, and the front door, as well as all the windows, before walking into what he was sure was the only bedroom in the house. He threw himself onto the bed, and surfed the web on his phone.

Boe said:
He looked down, "Screw you..." He said, as he jumped off, landing in the balcony to their apartment. He opened the balcony door, and slammed it behind him. He locked the balcony door, and the front door, as well as all the windows, before walking into what he was sure was the only bedroom in the house. He threw himself onto the bed, and surfed the web on his phone.
"I know you mean I love you!!" She bounced off towards the house, when she got there, she managed to take a sneak peek of a dense looking man entering the house. She no longer had a mask on and made sure nothing about her looked abnormal.

Celbi said:
"I know you mean I love you!!" She bounced off towards the house, when she got there, she managed to take a sneak peek of a dense looking man entering the house. She no longer had a mask on and made sure nothing about her looked abnormal.
Kruser had gone into the house, and turned on the lights. He locked the door behind him, and threw himself onto the couch, turning on the TV.

Boe said:
Kruser had gone into the house, and turned on the lights. He locked the door behind him, and threw himself onto the couch, turning on the TV.
"She walked up to the front door and before she rang the doorbell, she took a water bottle and made it look like she was crying, and then rubbed her eyes and under her nose until the skin was red. She then rang the doorbell.

Kruser came to the door in his normal happy mood. He opened the door, and saw her. He frowned, "What's wrong, my dear?" He asked, his voice filled with concern, as he pulled her inside, and shut the door.

Boe said:
Kruser came to the door in his normal happy mood. He opened the door, and saw her. He frowned, "What's wrong, my dear?" He asked, his voice filled with concern, as he pulled her inside, and shut the door.
"Umm... by any chance *sniff* are you... Kykker's partner?"

"Ushimora? Kykker Ushimora?" He asked, and his face brightened up a bit. He hadn't heard news about Kykker in days, so it was good to know someone knew something.

Celbi said:
"Umm... by any chance *sniff* are you... Kykker's partner?"

Boe said:
"Ushimora? Kykker Ushimora?" He asked, and his face brightened up a bit. He hadn't heard news about Kykker in days, so it was good to know someone knew something.
"Yea, I've been looking... *sob* for him for days... and everyone *sniff* says you'd have an idea..."

Celbi said:
"Yea, I've been looking... *sob* for him for days... and everyone *sniff* says you'd have an idea..."
"Ky had a girlfriend? I never would've guessed..." He said, slightly proud of him, "And I don't know anything." He said, with a sigh

Boe said:
"Ky had a girlfriend? I never would've guessed..." He said, slightly proud of him, "And I don't know anything." He said, with a sigh
"Oh... well, when did you last see him?"

Celbi said:
"Oh... well, when did you last see him?"
"Hm. He was with his father recovering from an encounter with Eyeless Jack, a well known ghoul. That was the last time anyone had seen him..." He said, upset that she didn't know anything

Boe said:
"Hm. He was with his father recovering from an encounter with Eyeless Jack, a well known ghoul. That was the last time anyone had seen him..." He said, upset that she didn't know anything
"Do you think...?"

"Nice,Stolen supplies" William said. William walked through the place and found the gear he was looking for "I found what I was looking for" He said with a smile

(Im getting off I will be back at around 3 in the afternoon see you guys then!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back