• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
He put a hand on her back gently, "Who was he to you?" He asked nicely
"Well... I sort of met him at a coffee shop a long while ago... we sort of became internet friends since he always seemed so busy... but the few times we actually got to spend together in real life... I just wish..." She got up, "Um... would you mind if I called somebody using your phone?"

Celbi said:
"Well... I sort of met him at a coffee shop a long while ago... we sort of became internet friends since he always seemed so busy... but the few times we actually got to spend together in real life... I just wish..." She got up, "Um... would you mind if I called somebody using your phone?"
"Oh dear, not at all!" He said, as he pulled out his phone. He unlocked it, and handed it to her.

Boe said:
"Oh dear, not at all!" He said, as he pulled out his phone. He unlocked it, and handed it to her.
"Thank you!" She said, dialing Kykko's number, she put the phone up to her ear, waiting for an answer.

Ky answered it, but didn't say anything, waiting to see if it was really Kruser.

Celbi said:
"Thank you!" She said, dialing Kykko's number, she put the phone up to her ear, waiting for an answer.

Boe said:
Ky answered it, but didn't say anything, waiting to see if it was really Kruser.
"Hello little Frankenstein!" She said in a calmer, more sane, dare I say quieter tone, "Guess where I am?"

Celbi said:
"Hello little Frankenstein!" She said in a calmer, more sane, dare I say quieter tone, "Guess where I am?"
"Talking to Kruser..." He guessed, annoyed with her. "And what did I say about calling me 'Your Frankenstein'?" He pointed out in an annoyed tone

Boe said:
"Talking to Kruser..." He guessed, annoyed with her. "And what did I say about calling me 'Your Frankenstein'?" He pointed out in an annoyed tone
She whispered unto the phone so Kruser couldn't hear, "Don't you think it would be downright stupid to yell, 'hey, Kykker! You're friend thinks your dead!' In plain earshot?"

Celbi said:
She whispered unto the phone so Kruser couldn't hear, "Don't you think it would be downright stupid to yell, 'hey, Kykker! You're friend thinks your dead!' In plain earshot?"
"Fair enough... But Frankenstein? Really?" He said, more joking than anything else, "What do you want?" He asked, with a small chuckle

Boe said:
"Fair enough... But Frankenstein? Really?" He said, more joking than anything else, "What do you want?" He asked, with a small chuckle
"Well, I just wanted to tell you, he's doing fine from what i've seen, though he clearly misses you."

Celbi said:
"Well, I just wanted to tell you, he's doing fine from what i've seen, though he clearly misses you."
"Thank you. Can you please come home now?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't do anything more

Boe said:
"Thank you. Can you please come home now?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't do anything more
"Who knows? Maybe i'll go back, maybe i'll stay here." She said happily

(Going to bed, i'll be back around 2:30 tomorrow)

Celbi said:
"Who knows? Maybe i'll go back, maybe i'll stay here." She said happily
(Going to bed, i'll be back around 2:30 tomorrow)
"Screw you..." He said, before falling back into bed.

(K. I'll post all day. Our professor is amazing xD )

Boe said:
"Screw you..." He said, before falling back into bed.
(K. I'll post all day. Our professor is amazing xD )
(I am back!)

Laverna hung up and walked over to the room Kruser was in, "Thank you so much for letting me use your phone. I'm sorry for barging in like this, and asking you about such a morbid subject..." She bowed a little.

Celbi said:
(I am back!)
Laverna hung up and walked over to the room Kruser was in, "Thank you so much for letting me use your phone. I'm sorry for barging in like this, and asking you about such a morbid subject..." She bowed a little.
"It's alright. Do you need anything else, Ma'am?" He asked sweetly, as he looked down on the girl, who really wasn't much younger than him.

Boe said:
"It's alright. Do you need anything else, Ma'am?" He asked sweetly, as he looked down on the girl, who really wasn't much younger than him.
"Ah, well, I would like to get going, but it's already nightfall... would you mind if I stay here, just for the night? I'll get out of your hair as soon as the sun rises!"

Celbi said:
"Ah, well, I would like to get going, but it's already nightfall... would you mind if I stay here, just for the night? I'll get out of your hair as soon as the sun rises!"
"Sure. You can use the guest room Ushimora used to use." He said, as he pointed a door at the end of the hall, labeled 'Kykker'. On the inside it was neat, and tidy, filled with posters of shows and such. Under the bed was his private stash of manga, and mixed in it were some 'Naughty' magazines. In the closet there was a few fresh pairs of clothes, and more dirty magazines that weren't hidden very well at all.

Boe said:
"Sure. You can use the guest room Ushimora used to use." He said, as he pointed a door at the end of the hall, labeled 'Kykker'. On the inside it was neat, and tidy, filled with posters of shows and such. Under the bed was his private stash of manga, and mixed in it were some 'Naughty' magazines. In the closet there was a few fresh pairs of clothes, and more dirty magazines that weren't hidden very well at all.
"Was this really where he used to live?" She looked around, still acting a bit forlorn.

Celbi said:
"Was this really where he used to live?" She looked around, still acting a bit forlorn.
"More or less... He lived with me on weekdays, and his father on some weekends. Work stuff." He said, with a slight smile, recounting old times. "Anywho, I'll let you rest. Hollar if you need something!!" He said, before closing the door, leaving her in the room.

Boe said:
"More or less... He lived with me on weekdays, and his father on some weekends. Work stuff." He said, with a slight smile, recounting old times. "Anywho, I'll let you rest. Hollar if you need something!!" He said, before closing the door, leaving her in the room.
Lav looked around, and took a cellphone from her pocket. She took a picture of the room and sent it to Ky, she then sent a text saying, 'Choose 4 things you want that Kruser wouldn't mind me taking.'

Celbi said:
Lav looked around, and took a cellphone from her pocket. She took a picture of the room and sent it to Ky, she then sent a text saying, 'Choose 4 things you want that Kruser wouldn't mind me taking.'
He sent back, 'Grab a few Manga from under my bed, and the notebook I keep in my closet.' He instantly regretted not having her get Kruser for it, as Kruser knew of his less than decent magazines. Sadly, his notebook sat in the small pile of Hentai that he'd accumulated over the years, and his manga was mixed in with some magazines he'd rather not have to think about.

Boe said:
He sent back, 'Grab a few Manga from under my bed, and the notebook I keep in my closet.' He instantly regretted not having her get Kruser for it, as Kruser knew of his less than decent magazines. Sadly, his notebook sat in the small pile of Hentai that he'd accumulated over the years, and his manga was mixed in with some magazines he'd rather not have to think about.
As she was looking around for the notebook, she sent a text, 'Quite the adult magazines, hmm?'

Celbi said:
As she was looking around for the notebook, she sent a text, 'Quite the adult magazines, hmm?'
'Fuck you...' He sent back, as he rolled around in bed, pissed that she'd paid mind to his obsession, 'Can you take some back with you..?' He texted, a little ashamed of himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back