• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
Lav goes to get her wallet and her bag, "Get a hoodie just in case, I'm bringing my mask." She says as she continues putting things in her bag.
Ky snapped, "My mask should be ready to be picked up by now." He said, remembering his visit to Uta

Boe said:
Ky snapped, "My mask should be ready to be picked up by now." He said, remembering his visit to Uta
"Ok, then I guess we'll head there first!" Fast forward to walking on the street, Lav and Ky are actually talking while walking together for once.

Celbi said:
"Ok, then I guess we'll head there first!" Fast forward to walking on the street, Lav and Ky are actually talking while walking together for once.
Ky yawned a bit, "So, Big Sis, when did you get your mask?" He asked, sorta enjoying the Little Brother thing she had proposed earlier

Boe said:
Ky yawned a bit, "So, Big Sis, when did you get your mask?" He asked, sorta enjoying the Little Brother thing she had proposed earlier
"Umm.. well, quite awhile ago actually." She laughed, "If you ever see me with it on, it sort of doesn't cover my mouth anymore."

Celbi said:
"Umm.. well, quite awhile ago actually." She laughed, "If you ever see me with it on, it sort of doesn't cover my mouth anymore."
He laughed a bit, "Well, maybe you should get a new one!" He suggested, as they walked into Uta's mask shop.

Boe said:
"Ppshh... Whatever you say..." He said, as he grabbed his mask from Uta. He laid some cash on the table, and walked out.
"So, should we find a cafe next? I need coffee, man."

Boe said:
"Sure!" He said happily, as he walked with her
Suddenly, Lav spots Kruser walking towards them, she immediately takes Ky's hood and stretches it over his face.

Kruser spots the girl from the night before, and smiled, "Hey!" He yelled, as he youthfully ran over to the two.

"Awe... What the fuck?" Ky questioned,

Celbi said:
Suddenly, Lav spots Kruser walking towards them, she immediately takes Ky's hood and stretches it over his face.

Boe said:
Kruser spots the girl from the night before, and smiled, "Hey!" He yelled, as he youthfully ran over to the two.
"Awe... What the fuck?" Ky questioned,
"Hi, Kruser was it?" She emphasized Kruser to get Ky's attention.

Kruser nodded, "Yup! And you are?" He questioned, not remembering her name.

Ky began walking in the other direction

Boe said:
Kruser nodded, "Yup! And you are?" He questioned, not remembering her name.
Ky began walking in the other direction
Lav grabbed his sweater, "sorry, he's a bit shy!" She leaned over to him and whispered, "Act natural! Do a British accent or something, don't be rude! He's CCG, smarter than he looks!" She stood up straight, "Sorry, my little brother has been really moody lately!"

Celbi said:
Lav grabbed his sweater, "sorry, he's a bit shy!" She leaned over to him and whispered, "Act natural! Do a British accent or something, don't be rude! He's CCG, smarter than he looks!" She stood up straight, "Sorry, my little brother has been really moody lately!"
"Shut it, sis." He said, pretending to be a moody teen, as she'd said. He'd get her back for this later...

Boe said:
"Shut it, sis." He said, pretending to be a moody teen, as she'd said. He'd get her back for this later...
"We were just about to get coffee so..."

She paused.

"Well, I'll let you two bond." Kruser said, with a small smile, before walking off.

Ky removed his hood, "Thanks..." He said quietly, as he kept walking.

Celbi said:
"We were just about to get coffee so..."
She paused.

Boe said:
"Well, I'll let you two bond." Kruser said, with a small smile, before walking off.
Ky removed his hood, "Thanks..." He said quietly, as he kept walking.
Suddenly, Lav noticed a large number of CCG agents around the mask shop where they came from and a few walking towards them, "Ky!" She whispered angrily

Celbi said:
Suddenly, Lav noticed a large number of CCG agents around the mask shop where they came from and a few walking towards them, "Ky!" She whispered angrily
Ky already had his new mask on. He looked to her, "Do we attack them?" He asked, ready for a fight

Boe said:
Ky already had his new mask on. He looked to her, "Do we attack them?" He asked, ready for a fight
"Umm, hello? Kruser behind us?!?" She looked back to see he had noticed the agents as well.

(If Kruser get's in any kind of serious harm, i'm saying right now Lav's not stabbing herself in the back again xD )

Boe said:
"So.. That's a no?" He asked, a little confused.
(Yeah. I'd probably just kill him.)
"Let's walk." She grabbed his hand and quickly walked him out of the situation, but right as they left the street, the momentum blew the hood of his sweater off, letting Kruser catch a glimpse of his hair.

A glimpse of white hair caught Kruser's eye, and he decided to follow the two. He followed them, staying in the shadows.

Celbi said:
"Let's walk." She grabbed his hand and quickly walked him out of the situation, but right as they left the street, the momentum blew the hood of his sweater off, letting Kruser catch a glimpse of his hair.

Boe said:
A glimpse of white hair caught Kruser's eye, and he decided to follow the two. He followed them, staying in the shadows.
"Ok, we go home, wait awhile, and tomorrow we're using the roofs, ok?"

(Noooooo Kruser is one of my favorites! I don want him to dieee!)

Celbi said:
"Ok, we go home, wait awhile, and tomorrow we're using the roofs, ok?"
(Noooooo Kruser is one of my favorites! I don want him to dieee!)
"Good idea." He said, as he grabbed her hand, and jumped up onto the roofs, running with her to the apartment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back