• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
"Sorry!!" He exclaimed, really not knowing what else he could say. He jumped up, and hugged her before she could respond, his face bright red, "You're cute when you're angry..." He whispered quietly.
"Your like, 9 years younger than I am and I preformed surgery on you IN AN ALLEYWAY!"

Boe said:
"You're a very irresponsible adult." He said jokingly, as he hugged her tighter.
"I mean... at your age, you'd be a freshman in highschool or... something!"

Celbi said:
"I mean... at your age, you'd be a freshman in highschool or... something!"
"Come on... It's not that big of a deal, Lav..." He said, as he pulled away from his one-sided hug, with a small frown

Boe said:
"Come on... It's not that big of a deal, Lav..." He said, as he pulled away from his one-sided hug, with a small frown
Lav was trying to speak but couldn't find the words, finally, she walked towards the door, "I need some fresh air-" she pretty much just passed out.

Ky walked over to her passed out body, "Really..." He said, as he picked her up, and threw her onto the bed. He plopped down next to her, far enough away to the point where they weren't touching.

Celbi said:
Lav was trying to speak but couldn't find the words, finally, she walked towards the door, "I need some fresh air-" she pretty much just passed out.

Boe said:
Ky walked over to her passed out body, "Really..." He said, as he picked her up, and threw her onto the bed. He plopped down next to her, far enough away to the point where they weren't touching.
She suddenly got up, "I'm awake! I'm awake!"

Boe said:
Ky yawned a bit, "Good..." He said, as he sat up, his hair messy, and adorable
She yawned, and thought a bit, "Well... since your so much younger than me," she paused for dramatic effect, "I'll now consider you my little brother." She gave a devious smile

Celbi said:
She yawned, and thought a bit, "Well... since your so much younger than me," she paused for dramatic effect, "I'll now consider you my little brother." She gave a devious smile
"Please don't..." He said, a little upset with himself. He was sure he'd actually had a chance with this girl.

Boe said:
"Please don't..." He said, a little upset with himself. He was sure he'd actually had a chance with this girl.
"Well a relationship with you would be sorta illegal... even though we ourselves.. existing.. are illegal... we don't want to add to that, huh?"

Raven runs the shop for a few hours, getting lots of buisness. You hear the noise faintly downstairs. But there are a few muffled shouts and the sound of a splat and Raven runs in with a red liquid everywhere on her. @Arty

Celbi said:
"Well a relationship with you would be sorta illegal... even though we ourselves.. existing.. are illegal... we don't want to add to that, huh?"
"It would not be illegal!! Sex would be illegal though." He said, knowing this, as he'd researched it a few hours earlier when he was home alone, for NO PARTICULAR REASON. He would not give up.

Shadydapiratefox said:
Raven runs the shop for a few hours, getting lots of buisness. You hear the noise faintly downstairs. But there are a few muffled shouts and the sound of a splat and Raven runs in with a red liquid everywhere on her. @Arty
Drake woke up, and saw Raven, jumping up. "What the fuck?!"

Boe said:
"It would not be illegal!! Sex would be illegal though." He said, knowing this, as he'd researched it a few hours earlier when he was home alone, for NO PARTICULAR REASON. He would not give up.
"Hmm... maybe when your a bit older, but until then..." she lightly punched him on the top of his head, "You'll be my little brother." she realized how strongly he felt about the situation, "Hey, and no worries! I still love ya all the same, I mean..." she giggled, "Now I can be extra protective of you!"

Celbi said:
"Hmm... maybe when your a bit older, but until then..." she lightly punched him on the top of his head, "You'll be my little brother." she realized how strongly he felt about the situation, "Hey, and no worries! I still love ya all the same, I mean..." she giggled, "Now I can be extra protective of you!"
"Right..." He said, his blush not going away. "What now?" He asked, as he got out of bed, a little bored

Boe said:
"Right..." He said, his blush not going away. "What now?" He asked, as he got out of bed, a little bored
"Mmm... want to walk around the city a bit? We can try to find a good coffee shop, maybe a clothes store if we're lucky."

"Alright." He said, with a faint smile, as he got up, and out of bed. He changed clothes in the closet, and came back out happily, "Ready to go?" He asked, with a faint smile

Boe said:
"Alright." He said, with a faint smile, as he got up, and out of bed. He changed clothes in the closet, and came back out happily, "Ready to go?" He asked, with a faint smile
Lav goes to get her wallet and her bag, "Get a hoodie just in case, I'm bringing my mask." She says as she continues putting things in her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back