• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Celbi said:
"Is the fight over already?" She said in a sad, childish tone.
"Yes, Lav... It's over... Come on. Lets go." He said, getting slightly fed up, although he found her child-like behavior adorable.

Boe said:
"Yes, Lav... It's over... Come on. Lets go." He said, getting slightly fed up, although he found her child-like behavior adorable.
"You think you can find your way back?" She said, following his lead.

Boe said:
He stopped, "Er... No..." He said as he turned back, "Following you now."
"Maybe you would be able to find buried treasure instead o-" She had just thought of something and continued, "mg... let's go to your friend's house!!!"

Celbi said:
"Maybe you would be able to find buried treasure instead o-" She had just thought of something and continued, "mg... let's go to your friend's house!!!"
"Kruser? No no... Lets not..." He said, a little afraid that she was being serious.

Boe said:
"Kruser? No no... Lets not..." He said, a little afraid that she was being serious.
"Why not? We can just hang around his house a bit, he won't see us, I promise!!!"

Shadydapiratefox said:
Jade smiles. "Alright."
Raven sits on her couch
Drake finished changing and started to panic, looking in the mirror. HE needed to get out... He knew what she was doing...

Celbi said:
"Why not? We can just hang around his house a bit, he won't see us, I promise!!!"
"Lets just go home... Please..." He practically begged her, really just wanting to leave his past behind.

Boe said:
"Lets just go home... Please..." He practically begged her, really just wanting to leave his past behind.
"Alright, i'll offer you a deal, if I tell you where the apartment is, you can tell me where his house is, and you don't have to come with me."

Jade smiles. "It's ghoul run, so give me a second." She says, taking a backpack and walking into cafe and going into the bathroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Celbi said:
"Alright, i'll offer you a deal, if I tell you where the apartment is, you can tell me where his house is, and you don't have to come with me."
"Fine. He lives in a small house on 32nd and 154th. Where's the apartment?" He asked, annoyed with her.

Boe said:
"Fine. He lives in a small house on 32nd and 154th. Where's the apartment?" He asked, annoyed with her.
"We're standing on top of it." She gave a friendly smile, as she threw him the keys, "Here' so you're not stuck outside!"

Jade walks out from the back. She's wearing contacts that make her eyes look like ghoul eyes and it gives off a ghoul scent. She has a dragon mask on and she has a black trench and combat boots on over a green jumpsuit. There's a small slit in the back of her trench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back