• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Newtype said:
"I was told if I don't kill you all then I'll die." Jin responded not answering the question. Jin summoned a divine katana to his right hand and began emitting a holy presence. "Are you sure you want to point a gun at me?" Jin asked. His senses told him this guy infront of him is a demon. Jin then used divne magic to wrap his blade in a floating aura of holy water!
Telieos smirks at the sight. "Idiot... it's only been a couple days. We have an entire year. But if you want to fight, bring it on." Telieos morphs into a holy priest. "This should weaken the affects of that holy water."

Antonio jumped when two new people came in. "Wait stop!" He yelled, when one of the new guys began to challenge the morph demon. He stepped between them, his shadow standing between him and the newcomer. "Uh..." He turned to face the newcomer, leaning to the side so he could see the man around his shadow. "I know what Grimm told you, but we have figured out a way to stop him. Which means we need to stop killing each other."

Shadow said:
Antonio jumped when two new people came in. "Wait stop!" He yelled, when one of the new guys began to challenge the morph demon. He stepped between them, his shadow standing between him and the newcomer. "Uh..." He turned to face the newcomer, leaning to the side so he could see the man around his shadow. "I know what Grimm told you, but we have figured out a way to stop him. Which means we need to stop killing each other."
Telieos morphs back into his female form and the guns go away. "He's right."

Jin was poised to cut Telieos to pieces but stopped when another stepped between them. Jin listened to Antonio's words, they sounded truthful enough but Jin needed more information. "What is this way of stopping Grimm? I want to know before I make any decision." Jin asked. He kept his blade ready not entirely trusting these guys and more so when one of them went from being a guy to being a female.

Antonio glanced quickly at the others before looking back at the man. "Grimm has a wife who we believe can stop him. We are trying to find her, hence the library." He said, motioning around them at the books. "If you want to know more you will have to ask her." He motioned to Telieos. His shadow crossed its arms, looking bored or impatient.

"Yeah, he' right!! We have no reason to kill each other, but I have every reason to kill Grimm." Devil shouted at the new guy from behind Eclipse. This guys was wired and didn't seem right to her.

Newtype said:
Jin was poised to cut Telieos to pieces but stopped when another stepped between them. Jin listened to Antonio's words, they sounded truthful enough but Jin needed more information. "What is this way of stopping Grimm? I want to know before I make any decision." Jin asked. He kept his blade ready not entirely trusting these guys and more so when one of them went from being a guy to being a female.
Shadow said:
Antonio glanced quickly at the others before looking back at the man. "Grimm has a wife who we believe can stop him. We are trying to find her, hence the library." He said, motioning around them at the books. "If you want to know more you will have to ask her." He motioned to Telieos. His shadow crossed its arms, looking bored or impatient.
TellurideDevil said:
"Yeah, he' right!! We have no reason to kill each other, but I have every reason to kill Grimm." Devil shouted at the new guy from behind Eclipse. This guys was wired and didn't seem right to her.
"That's the plan. Legend says she has actually killed a deity before. Though she obviously won't kill her husband we just want to try and convince her to get him to stop." Telieos sits down. She undies her tie and relaxes.

"Wife..........." Jin whispered contemplating their plan. Part of him said this won't work but enough of him told him to give it a chance. Jin made his sword disappear and said "I willing to go along with this course of action for now. I am Jin Mugen known also by the title the Wings of Twilight for those who know of today's great warriors. I assume you'll be wanting every bit of information on Grimm's wife and must be searching for all books that meet the criteria. Allow me to speed this up a bit." Jin raised his hand and a light emanated from it as he cast a Divine Magic spell that caused all books containing even references to Grimm's wife to fall on to the floor from their shelves. Jin lowered his hand and monitored the results.

Newtype said:
"Wife..........." Jin whispered contemplating their plan. Part of him said this won't work but enough of him told him to give it a chance. Jin made his sword disappear and said "I willing to go along with this course of action for now. I am Jin Mugen known also by the title the Wings of Twilight for those who know of today's great warriors. I assume you'll be wanting every bit of information on Grimm's wife and must be searching for all books that meet the criteria. Allow me to speed this up a bit." Jin raised his hand and a light emanated from it as he cast a Divine Magic spell that caused all books containing even references to Grimm's wife to fall on to the floor from their shelves. Jin lowered his hand and monitored the results.
( There's only one book on her and they don't know if she even exists. She's very legendary and is considered a myth. The one book they have is blank every single page. )

Newtype said:
The only book they had was still blank. "Maybe we should ask the librarian she might know something."

Jin opinion of the plan fell went down a bit after seeing no books falling from the shelves. This means information here atleast does not exist. Jin walked over to the one book with the blank pages. On his way over s thought occurred to him that he had to voice "But won't he try to stop us soon, he'll know eventually what we're planning so won't he come after ud." Jin asked.

Newtype said:
Jin opinion of the plan fell went down a bit after seeing no books falling from the shelves. This means information here atleast does not exist. Jin walked over to the one book with the blank pages. On his way over s thought occurred to him that he had to voice "But won't he try to stop us soon, he'll know eventually what we're planning so won't he come after ud." Jin asked.
"Oh he's known for a while. He hears everything we say the moment it comes out of our mouth. He's here as we speak." Telieos shrugs and gets up, ready to look for the spell disengagement book. "He hasn't tried to stop us so far so why should we care?"

Eclipse steps out of the shadows. (Sorry I wasn't on yesterday) She tilts her head thoughtfully. "He may think that it's too futile to bother with," she remarks. Looking up at Jin, she straightens up a little more. "I am Eclipse Altair." Coda, from her feet, fixes Jin with a dark and rather malevolent glare. "And we almost would've had a fight," he growls telepathically. Eclipse shakes her head bemusedly, glancing down at him. And someone would've died. It's only been a few days, and Griffin girl and Dragon girl are gone, she thinks back. "Ha! Oh Eclipse, you are simply hilarious. You killed the griffin, let's not forget," Coda hisses a laugh, in his haunting and melodic voice.

"So the book is blank huh, this is starting to seem pretty hopeless right about now." Ace said, it just occurred to him how stupid this plan was 'trying to kill a deity' was not high on the bucket list but he was gonna try anyway.

"Oh really, it's just hitting you now?" Eclipse murmurs sarcastically. "I dunno, but I felt pretty hopeless when I had a dream that said I needed to kill people or die. That might've been just me, though." "You are not in a good mood," Coda observes, his hauntingly melodic laugh sounding again. Is there a particular reason that I should be? Eclipse thinks, cracking her neck. I'm freaking exhausted." "Right, how long has it been since you slept, a week?" Maybe. I can't remember.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"Oh really, it's just hitting you now?" Eclipse murmurs sarcastically. "I dunno, but I felt pretty hopeless when I had a dream that said I needed to kill people or die. That might've been just me, though." "You are not in a good mood," Coda observes, his hauntingly melodic laugh sounding again. Is there a particular reason that I should be? Eclipse thinks, cracking her neck. I'm freaking exhausted." "Right, how long has it been since you slept, a week?" Maybe. I can't remember.

[/QUOTE]
"This whole scenario is just a giant ball of hopelessness, but you don't have to spend it being all grouchy and mean." Ace says to retaliate.

Eclipse sighs. "Never mind. I'm just exhausted. I apologize for my comment, it was snide and uncalled for," she says, raising her eyes from the book.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse sighs. "Never mind. I'm just exhausted. I apologize for my comment, it was snide and uncalled for," she says, raising her eyes from the book.

[/QUOTE]
"It's okay, everybody's under alot of pressure and there's still the whole chance of dying thing hanging above everybody's head so I can understand where you're coming from." Ace said taking a seat.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse sighs. "Never mind. I'm just exhausted. I apologize for my comment, it was snide and uncalled for," she says, raising her eyes from the book.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"It's okay, everybody's under alot of pressure and there's still the whole chance of dying thing hanging above everybody's head so I can understand where you're coming from." Ace said taking a seat.

[/QUOTE]
Telieos walks away, in search of another book. Once she finds the spell book she walks back towards the table. "This should work. We need a few ingredients though." She flashes Ace and Eclipse a smile.

Light said:
Telieos walks away, in search of another book. Once she finds the spell book she walks back towards the table. "This should work. We need a few ingredients though." She flashes Ace and Eclipse a smile.
"What are the ingredients?" Ace asked standing up and following Telieos to see if he could help.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"What are the ingredients?" Ace asked standing up and following Telieos to see if he could help.

[/QUOTE]
She stares at Ace and starts to fiddle with her tie. "Are you sure you want to know?" She raises an eyebrow while glancing at the book.

Light said:
She stares at Ace and starts to fiddle with her tie. "Are you sure you want to know?" She raises an eyebrow while glancing at the book.
"Yeah i'm sure if it helps us defeat Grimm i'll do anything." Ace said wondering why she'd even ask.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yeah i'm sure if it helps us defeat Grimm i'll do anything." Ace said wondering why she'd even ask.

[/QUOTE]
Telieos nods her head and turns to the book. "Okay...... One large cauldron, boiling water, 3 live chicken mix in water thoroughly. A lot of spice which should be thrown in with extreme sass. 8 pounds of steel, small child.... Kidding.... and a sacrificial virgin." Telieos blinks a couple times. "What?.... Well anyways Ace you heard the book go get those ingredients forget the last one."

"Maybe I could save him a long quest collecting the items and despell the book myself." Jin said walking to take a look at the book. "Of course this will go much smoother if I know what spell was used on the book so I can use the direct counter spell to avoid any nasty side trip wires so to speak. I'll also need to determine what brand of magic was used."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back