• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Antonio jumped when someone in a tree addressed him. He nearly had a heart attack when someone walked up behind him and asked if anyone here had a darkness relationship, or something of that nature. He looked at both of the girls....He flinched. One of the girls just became a guy. He was too startled to reply to either of them. He just leaned against a tree and stared straight ahead. His shadow moved in front of him, protectively.

After waiting for while, Devil got board. Standing she walked out the door, toward the forest. She gets to point, and finds 3 people. One of them is Eclipse. One of the others was one of the guys from the bar, and the third she didn't know. "And what are you doing Eclipse?~" She sing sang.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"My name is Ace, and my power is to be able to use any weapon that was designed for combat to perfection. And though I don't consider it a power I can become insane and become insanely strong." Ace said.

[/QUOTE]
"You go insane? I would consider that a big downside." Aiden replied curiously

"Finding other people who are in touch with darkness," Eclipse says to Devil. She frowns a little as recognition clicks, first for Antonio and then for Telieos. "You're the guy from the bar," she says, pointing to Antonio, "and you're the demon that tried to hurt the other guy," she gestures at Telieos.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Not really my choice i'm half demon so it all depends on what Hybrid wants, that's what I call it Hybrid."

[/QUOTE]
"Interesting well I can control any type of electric technology, have multiple bodies, attach any use any kind of machinary to myself and, travel and learn anything from the internet" Why did I just tell him this he is my opponent after all

LOLMAN101 said:
"Interesting well I can control any type of electric technology, have multiple bodies, attach any use any kind of machinery to myself and, travel and learn anything from the internet" Why did I just tell him this he is my opponent after all
"Really that's alot cooler than my power, so how exactly were you born or made? Sorry for asking so many questions but it's not everyday you talk to a robot." Ace asked.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Really that's alot cooler than my power, so how exactly were you born or made? Sorry for asking so many questions but it's not everyday you talk to a robot." Ace asked.

[/QUOTE]
"The last thing I remember is being imported into what I am now It hurt a lot. I hated what happened to me at first so when all the scientists were celebrating into making an A.I I flooded the room with nerotoxin and killed them all. I don't regret it one bit." Aiden said emotionlessly

LOLMAN101 said:
"The last thing I remember is being imported into what I am now It hurt a lot. I hated what happened to me at first so when all the scientists were celebrating into making an A.I I flooded the room with nerotoxin and killed them all. I don't regret it one bit." Aiden said emotionlessly
"Well that must have sucked i'm sorry." Ace said, he'd know how it felt to be hurt in a scale like that though he thought filling the room with nerotoxin was a bit much.(Logging off sorry.)

Shadow said:
Antonio jumped when someone in a tree addressed him. He nearly had a heart attack when someone walked up behind him and asked if anyone here had a darkness relationship, or something of that nature. He looked at both of the girls....He flinched. One of the girls just became a guy. He was too startled to reply to either of them. He just leaned against a tree and stared straight ahead. His shadow moved in front of him, protectively.
[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"Finding other people who are in touch with darkness," Eclipse says to Devil. She frowns a little as recognition clicks, first for Antonio and then for Telieos. "You're the guy from the bar," she says, pointing to Antonio, "and you're the demon that tried to hurt the other guy," she gestures at Telieos.

[/QUOTE]
TellurideDevil said:
After waiting for while, Devil got board. Standing she walked out the door, toward the forest. She gets to point, and finds 3 people. One of them is Eclipse. One of the others was one of the guys from the bar, and the third she didn't know. "And what are you doing Eclipse?~" She sing sang.
Telieos jumps down from the tree and puts his hands in his pockets. "Look, I don't really care for this death game. It's only been a couple days and we still have a year. Why don't we all just relax okay?"

"And who are you?" Devil shoots at the new demon. She had a bad feeling about him/her and didn't like the way that s/he talked.

TellurideDevil said:
"And who are you?" Devil shoots at the new demon. She had a bad feeling about him/her and didn't like the way that s/he talked.
"My name is Telieos." He morphs into a toy truck and drives around. "Morph demon. Now before you accuse people and act so rudely." He morphs into a larger truck. Just one wheel is big enough to crush someone twice her size. "You should introduce yourself properly before talking with sass."

"Don't kill her, please," Eclipse says as Telieos morphs. "She grows on you." The cat looks up at the demon with dark eyes.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]"Don't kill her, please," Eclipse says as Telieos morphs. "She grows on you." The cat looks up at the demon with dark eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Telieos morphs into a talking rabbit. "Fine." He retreats back to the base of the tree.

Devil turns to Eclipse and mouths the words 'Thank You' then turns back to Telieos. "I am truly sorry for my rudeness. My name is Devil, demon of darkness at your serves." She bows and then looks up, sticking her tongue out at it. (It being Telieos)

TellurideDevil said:
Devil turns to Eclipse and mouths the words 'Thank You' then turns back to Telieos. "I am truly sorry for my rudeness. My name is Devil, demon of darkness at your serves." She bows and then looks up, sticking her tongue out at it. (It being Telieos)
The rabbit simply nods his head. "So a little birdie told me you all wanted to defeat Grimm."

TellurideDevil said:
"And what if I say that was a lie?" Devil said a quirky smile on her face.
The rabbit turns into a phone and plays the recording of their conversation about defeating Grimm. He changes back to his female human form. "Spying is really easy when you could turn into oxygen."

"What the heck." Devil jumps on Telieos and starts pulling and pocking everything she could reach. (Not some areas) "How do you do that!!!!?????"

TellurideDevil said:
"What the heck." Devil jumps on Telieos and starts pulling and pocking everything she could reach. (Not some areas) "How do you do that!!!!?????"
"I told you I'm a morph demon!" Telieos tries to pull Devil off of her.

"WAIT YOUR A DEMON TOO!!!!!!!!!!" Devil yelled throwing her hands in the air. She had met other demons, just not a morph demon.

"Are you deaf?" Eclipse asks softly. "This has got to be at least the third time he's said it..." She kneels beside the bunny. "Is there a way to defeat him? Grimm? I thought he was immortal."

TellurideDevil said:
"WAIT YOUR A DEMON TOO!!!!!!!!!!" Devil yelled throwing her hands in the air. She had met other demons, just not a morph demon.
Chelsea Griffin]"Are you deaf?" Eclipse asks softly. "This has got to be at least the third time he's said it..." She kneels beside the bunny. "Is there a way to defeat him? Grimm? I thought he was immortal." [/QUOTE] The rabbit chuckles. "Oh yes. Though we can't kill him but we can defeat him. There are legends of a powerful Dragon whom has killed a deity with her bare hands in human form. What's even better about that is..... she's Grimm's wife. All we have to do is find her and tell her Grimm is pulling a stupid game again and she'll kick his ass for us and make him stop." ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10975-celticsol/ said:
@CelticSol[/URL] )

Avex just sits high up in the clouds, sighing as he floats around in them seamlessly. He's bored, and simply waiting for the realm to cool down.

Antonio tilted his head so he could see around his shadow. He stood up and slowly went over to where they were talking. His shadow followed by his side. "So is there a way to call the others to us?" He asked. Though he hadn't said anything he had been listening closely. After he got over the morphing demon. It was a guy and a girl at the same time? How does that happen in any world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back