• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

The cat pools out of his hand, taking a more shadowy form. It's semi-solid right now. "I want to kill you all. Eclipse, because you had the foolish audacity to kick me. You, because you are foolish enough to think that you can kill an immortal being. You, because you held me in such an ungainly manner and called a cat 'shitty'," it growls. "But I won't kill you, Eclipse, because I have a relative friendship with you. I won't kill you because you have a relative friendship with her. And I won't kill you because that would make Eclipse rather perturbed." It gets more mistlike. "Speaking of shitty forms, I think that a human one is the shittiest, mortal," the mist whispers, before it dissipates. Eclipse looks on with a glint in her eye. "Yeah. Don't worry. He does that sometimes."

Avex chuckles, "I agree, human bodies are terrible." He murmurs as the mist disappears. Avex proceeds to look over at her, "He's not entirely incorrect. It's true, it's foolish to challenge a God. It's not the first time I've done such, however." He yawns and sits his legs up on the counter.

"So being stupid is a habit of yours?" Eclipse asks. She takes a seat at the bar, looking at Devil. "Has anything happened since I walked away?"

"Ok first, I personally like human body's. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THUMBS!!!!!!!!" Devil screams waving her thumbs in front of Avex's face. "And you actually didn't miss much since you went to the dark side... Sorry I had too"

Eclipse raises one eyebrow. Her expression is vaguely amused. “Went over to the dark side?” she asks. “That’s ignorant. I was already quite… dark… before I ever met you. How could I not, when the shadows are a part of me? How could I not, when my closest friend is the literal embodiment of Death? I walk in shadows. Wherever I go, shadows follow. Sure, at night, there are stars to light the darkness, but they’re only pinpricks of light against impenetrable blackness.” She shrugs softly. “I’ve been in the dark since the eclipse that I was born under.”

TellurideDevil said:
"Hey!!!!!!!!!! I could kill you fir-" she was cut off
Eclipse sighs loudly, cutting Devil off. "One minute you say, 'hey let's kill Grimm' and the next you want to kill each other?" Amusement glints in her eye. "I doubt it would be easy for any of you to kill the other."

"HE STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled back in retaliation. "And besides, I was just asking where grimm was." Devil pouted and crossed her

"Humans are imperfect. If you had the Superior bodies, you would be Gods. But you aren't. You can be born with imperfections and killed easily." He yawns and rises.

Avex said:
"Humans are imperfect. If you had the Superior bodies, you would be Gods. But you aren't. You can be born with imperfections and killed easily." He yawns and rises.
"Humans aren't as weak as your making them out to be." Said Ace entering into the conversation.

Antonio continued to listen and watch patiently before something crossed his mind. "Um." He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat so he could see them better. "Are there any more participants wandering around outside or is this all of us?" He asked.

Eclipse shifts. "There was the demon that was attacking you," she says to Avex. "But apart from that... my memory does not serve me well enough to remember."

"There was griffin girl but we killed her. Wasn't there also one other person. I slightly remember another person. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION! DOES ANYONE WHERE THE HELL GRIMM IS!!!!" Devil yells flailing her arms around wildly. She wanted to get Grimm, kill him, then do something fun afterwards.

"You mean I killed her," Eclipse says softly. "And yeah. There was the dragon." She looks Devil straight in her eye. "I don't think you're going to have to find Grimm. He'll find you first."

Avex thinks to himself. 'The one by the name of Devil needs to be removed,' his soft, knowledgeable gaze goes from her to Ace, then to Eclipse and then Antonio. A small grin forms over his face as he props his feet on the stool beside him.

"May I ask, why are you grinning?" Eclipse says, turning to face Avex. She doesn't order anything to eat, though she hasn't eaten in a quite a while.

"Am I forbidden to smile?" He tilts his head, sliding his glasses down a bit. "By the Deity, I would assume I would be allowed to."

"Your creepy when you grin though." Devil state bluntly, not caring at all for Avex. He was creepy and she didn't like him

"By all means, smile your heart away." Eclipse leans back in her seat, closing her eyes and thinking. I'm tired. I haven't slept for a while... what with this competition and all... They say they won't kill each other, but they were so close to go at each other's throats. I am okay with Devil, but she really can be annoying. I don't know the other two that well, but the one who called the Cat 'Emo Hello Kitty' seems to estimate the power of light to be greater than the power of darkness... Maybe he's right, but seeing as I'm from the shadows I personally disagree...

"No he can't. Its is really creepy and I don't want him to." Devil spins around and points at Avex. "You, human thing, are forbidden to smile because it scares the living shit outta me." She put her hand on her hips and nodded in content of her new decree.

Eclipse opens her eyes slightly, forming slits through which she glares at Devil through. "It sounds like you two are just raring to fight," she says. "Or did you not want to have peace? Because killing Grimm is completely foolish, as I have said before. And it's not that I want to try to kill any of you, but when the New Year comes and there's not a champion, we're going to die. Don't get me wrong. I have no fear of death."

"You're creepy in general. And rather ugly, may I add," He scoffs and folds his arms behind his head. "Oh, and completely useless to this cause. All you have done is cause trouble and mischief. I dare you to try and kill me, Devil." He grins at her, a pointed tooth sticking into his lip.

"Ok, One Shut up. Two, I don't give a damn if it is foolish. I don't care if I die. I just want to get revenge on that bastard!" Devil clasped her hands over her mouth. She had not meant to say that. She looked down at the ground and whispered under her breath. "Shit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back