• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Eclipse curses a little. "Hey," she says. "If you don't want to fight me I don't want to fight you." She turns to Devil. "Sure. I'm growing relatively close to being slightly fond of you." She continues walking.

(I will try to distance myself away fro everyone because I'm not going to be able to get on much this weekend)

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse curses a little. "Hey," she says. "If you don't want to fight me I don't want to fight you." She turns to Devil. "Sure. I'm growing relatively close to being slightly fond of you." She continues walking.
(I will try to distance myself away fro everyone because I'm not going to be able to get on much this weekend)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay.)

"Good cause I don't want to you fight either." Ace said still walking.

Devil turns and looks at the man that just appeared, then back to Eclipse, or where Eclipse should have been. She had looked away for a second and her friend had vanished. "Damn it! Eclipse where did you go????" Devil began looking for her friends behind trees, under rocks, everywhere she could think of.

Devil giving up on finding Eclipse and falls to the ground looking up at the sky. She wonders why she and the rest were chosen for this stupid thing. They were all complete strangers so why choose all of them. She sighs and sits back up looking into the forest where Eclipse had been minutes ago. She smiled a little and remembered how her and Eclipse had met and acted at first. She laid down again and looked at the clouds again.

Eclipse did not disappear. She merely walked. If Devil had looked hard enough, it wouldn't be difficult to see someone around twenty feet away. She headed deeper into the forest.

Devil opened her eyes and looked up at the darkening sky. She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her cloths. Walking back towards town she saw people walking by, whispering and looking at her like she was a monster. She just avoided eye contact and continued walking. The door chime clinked as she stepped into her favorite restaurant. Devil walked up to the counter and sat. "Excuse me but can I please have some plain sushi to go?" The sushi bar man nodded and went to make her sushi. Devil looked out the window at the people passing by the shop and the lights of all the buildings.

Ace made his way back to the city, no longer seeing any reason to be in the forest anymore he headed to the closet participant that he could sense once he reached the city. Ace stopped in front of the restaurant that he sensed the participant from and entered and sat down seeing what the participant would do. (Okay, something is wrong with my alerts so if I take a while to respond that's why.)

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace made his way back to the city, no longer seeing any reason to be in the forest anymore he headed to the closet participant that he could sense once he reached the city. Ace stopped in front of the restaurant that he sensed the participant from and entered and sat down seeing what the participant would do. (Okay, something is wrong with my alerts so if I take a while to respond that's why.)

[/QUOTE]
(That's fine with me)

Devil waited patiently for her food, when she felt someones eyes on her. She shot her eyes over to a boy sitting at a table in the same restaurant. She could see his eyes on her. As soon as she got her food she stood and walked over to the man. She slammed her hand down on the table and looked him dead in the eye. "Can I help you?" she growled in a low voice.

TellurideDevil said:
(That's fine with me)
Devil waited patiently for her food, when she felt someones eyes on her. She shot her eyes over to a boy sitting at a table in the same restaurant. She could see his eyes on her. As soon as she got her food she stood and walked over to the man. She slammed her hand down on the table and looked him dead in the eye. "Can I help you?" she growled in a low voice.
"Yes, could you get me some sushi? I'm starving and I didn't bring any money with me since I was in a hurry." Ace asked adding "Oh and I was hoping we could talk about the whole fight to the death thing."

A irk mark appeared on Devils forehead. "Let me get this straight. First you stare at me like some creeper. Then you ask me to bye you food. And lastly you want to talk about something I may or may not have nothing to do with?" She looked at him bewildered. "Geez I guess all kinds come out of the woodwork's sometimes." She whispers quietly to herself.

(Sorry my alerts are being weird and not showing up.)

TellurideDevil said:
A irk mark appeared on Devils forehead. "Let me get this straight. First you stare at me like some creeper. Then you ask me to bye you food. And lastly you want to talk about something I may or may not have nothing to do with?" She looked at him bewildered. "Geez I guess all kinds come out of the woodwork's sometimes." She whispers quietly to herself.
(Sorry my alerts are being weird and not showing up.)
"Sorry about staring I was only trying to get your attention and yes I would like some sushi if you don't mind and I know you're apart of this whole stupid game." (Logging off, sorry.)

Antonio's glasses slipped off his nose while he was running and the glass cracked. He managed to put them back on, but couldn't really see out of his right eye because of the crack. "Um....." He scanned the forest for people that could help him. His shadow had stopped and came back. It took off his glasses and looked at them. It shook its head and put them back on him. It took his hand (which felt like he was sticking his hand into a bucket of ice-water) and led him to the town. It sat him down on a bench and ran off. When it came back it touched his glasses, and they were suddenly fixed. Antonio took them off and looked at them, just to make sure they were fixed. "Uh, thanks." He said, but when he put his glasses back on he saw it was already gone. He shrugged. He supposed he was out of danger now. He went to a nearby restaurant and saw two other people that were part of the game. He ducked into a partially closed off booth and ordered an appetizer. Hopefully he would be able to get out before they noticed him.

Devil heard the jingle of the door opening and glanced up quickly to the person that had walked in. She felt the aura that he was a participant. She looked back at the guy that had just been being very... odd. She nodded her head toward the man, trying to indicate that he was also one of them. "And just why should I buy you sushi? I don't even know you sir."

Eclipse walks through the forest. "Sorry, Devil," she says. "It's not a good idea to get too attached. I don't want to kill anyone, but you now especially." The cat pads beside her. A low growl is audible inside Eclipse's head due to his telepathy. They walk deeper into the forest, away from the other participants. "Go back," the cat growls. Eclipse says nothing, walking further. She's coming close to the mountains now. Sorry, Emo Hello Kitty, no can do, she thinks wryly. The cat's annoyance is palpable. "I should've mangled that ignorant and foolish boy with the shadows of eternal darkness when I had the chance," it hisses. Eclipse gives the whisper of a laugh. Somehow I think you would have to fight for that, Cat. They start to climb up the mountain.

TellurideDevil said:
Devil heard the jingle of the door opening and glanced up quickly to the person that had walked in. She felt the aura that he was a participant. She looked back at the guy that had just been being very... odd. She nodded her head toward the man, trying to indicate that he was also one of them. "And just why should I buy you sushi? I don't even know you sir."
"Oh sorry my name is Ace I must have forgot to tell you." Ace said offering his hand to shake.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Oh sorry my name is Ace I must have forgot to tell you." Ace said offering his hand to shake.

[/QUOTE]
Devil sighed and shook his hand. "Honestly was that so hard? What kind of sushi do you want?"

Devil rolls her eyes and walks to the bar. She walks right next to the other guy that had walked in. She speaks to the sushi bad guy and while she waits, turns to the other man. "Hey my names Devil. I'm a participant too. Whats your name?"

Avex's stomach growls. 'Hunger?' He thinks, then chuckles to himself. 'What a bother'. He then snaps his book closed, wandering to the town. He walks into the restraunt, sitting at the furthest end of the bar with a yawn.

Antonio flinched when the girl walked by and then began to talk to him. "Um, Antonio." He said, looking down at his hands. His shadow sat calmly beside him. At least it didn't seem on edge. That had to be a good sign.

Devil smiled at him. The sushi was delivered and she turned back to the man. "You should come over and sit with us. Me and that guy," She nodded her head over to the guys she was sitting with"Are both participants. I don't know what Grimm is doing to us but we should stick together." She smiled and walked back to her table.

Antonio's shadow shrugged and went over to their table. Antonio followed hesitantly. They seemed nice enough. If everyone else was this friendly, maybe they could all band together and beat Grimm.

Devil watched as the new guy, Antonio was it, walked over to their table. She smiled up at him and moved over so he could sit beside her. "Ace, this is Antonio. He is part of the games too." She looked at ace, waiting to see his reaction.

Antonio sat beside Devil, though he kept his distance. Didn't want to make her uncomfortable. His shadow sat between them, nearly touching her. He tried to smack his shadow, but his hand passed through and he ended up smacking Devil's shoulder instead. "Ohmygosh!" His hand covered his mouth and he stared at her in horror. "I'm so sorry." He said, his voice muffled by his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back