• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

"Work towards what, may I ask?" Eclipse says. "WHY WILL NO ONE KILL EACH OTHER? YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING HOPELESS. THE DREAM SAID THAT IF ALL THE CONTESTANTS WEREN'T DEAD IN A YEAR, AND A VICTOR EMERGED, THEN WE'D ALL JUST DIE. WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS, SO LET'S KILL EACH OTHER! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!" the cat yells. It's voice extends beyond telepathy, and reaches out into the clearing so that everyone can hear it.

Devil stare at Eclipse like she was crazy. She knew she was messed up but had no clue she was like this. Devil began to crack up. "Geez Eclipse. You really want to kill someone. Or do you just want a real fight?" She grinned at her friend

Eclipse glares at her. The cat laughs, and the sound is not telepathic. It reverberates around the clearing. "Foolish mortal. That was not my companion. That was me!" the cat meows, it's voice emanating from beside Eclipse. "You can't even tell the voice of a seventeen year old girl from an entity of shadow? Fool!" it roars. "Cat, we're both technically entities of shadow," Eclipse remarks thoughtfully. "Shut up," the cat growls.

Devil keeps grinning. "Then are you looking for a fight little kitty?" She smiles wider after hearing the cat liked to fight. "i bet I would win either way."

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonio eventually stopped running and turned to glare at his shadow. "Pointless. Absolutely pointless." He kneeled down took a deep breath. He heard another ruckus in a different area of the forest. His shadow began to run that way. "Not again." He groaned, stumbling to his feet. He followed his shadow at a more cautious pace, hoping he wouldn't be heard.

The cat looks calmly at Devil. A strange chill comes across the clearing, and things start to get a little darker. It tilts its head. "I don't think so," it says. It starts to stalk around, its eyes focused unnervingly on Devil. "Can you fight the night?" It grows into something bigger than a tiger. "Can you fight the stars?" Glowing orbs of energy appear in its body. "Can you fight the entity of darkness?" Shadows streak across the ground. "I am immortal. I cannot die. I am a nightmare. I am the thing that you fear that lurks in the shadows. I am death. I am loneliness and sorrow. I am the bravery that comes from the very heart of the darkness." Eclipse stands beside it. It almost resembles a scene from a nightmare, the girl from the darkness and the being of shadow.

The thing shrinks back to its normal form, that of a cat. It looks up at Devil. "No, you could not fight me. You could fight Eclipse, but not me. Eclipse could not fight me. But she would never do that." Eclipse nods slowly and hauntingly.

Shadow said:
Antonio eventually stopped running and turned to glare at his shadow. "Pointless. Absolutely pointless." He kneeled down took a deep breath. He heard another ruckus in a different area of the forest. His shadow began to run that way. "Not again." He groaned, stumbling to his feet. He followed his shadow at a more cautious pace, hoping he wouldn't be heard.
( Throw a rock at it's head and your shadow might stop. :) )

Devil t continued smiling at the growing cat. "I believe you are the night and such, but I am sorry you are not death. That's my job." She gave the cat a closed eyed smile. "You see, if you were death that would mean you were grimm, but I have never seen you before. You should understand the name if from where I came from. Ya know Hell, anyways..." All of a sudden Red fog started to wrap Devils body, creating a red cocoon. When the fog cleared, she had taken a new form. This one had 4 dark purple demon wings, a long black dress, and long purple hair. She opened her eyes and they were blood red.

TellurideDevil said:
Devil t continued smiling at the growing cat. "I believe you are the night and such, but I am sorry you are not death. That's my job." She gave he cat a closed eyed smile. "You see, if you were death that would mean you were my dad, but I have never met you before. You should understand the name if from where I came from, Hell ya know." All of a sudden Red fog started to wrap Devils body, creating a red cocoon. When the fog cleared, she had taken a new form. This one had 4 dark purple demon wings, a long black dress, and long purple hair. She opened her eyes and they were blood red.
( Wait but Grimm is they deity of Death and torture. )

The cat laughs, a deep, menacing sound. It changes form again, this time into a mist that stalks around them. "You know little. You think that your father, if you are the daughter of Hell, is Death?" The laughter sounds again, haunting and creepy. "No. He rules a part of the Kingdom After Death, but he is not Death himself. Death is not red. Red is the color of pain and suffering. Death is black. Black is the color of the end, of the night, which is the end of the day. You know little. I am not the deity of Death, that role falls to Grimm. No, I am the background shadow that may whisper through the darkest night. I am the thing that kills you. I am the color of the sky at an Eclipse." Eclipse starts slightly. "I am a... follower... of Grimm's. He is the deity, the king of Death. I am Death, the thing. He rules me, and commands me, though I have my own will and may make my own decisions. Compared to the form I take when I am at his side, I am powerless. I will not attack you, Mortal, because as I have said, I cannot die. I am with Eclipse currently, but I will not make her invincible, though I will try to protect her. She has thought that she created me from her shadow powers, but in truth it was the opposite. Be warned, Mortal Who Calls Herself the Daughter of Death," the being says, rapidly shifting forms, nightmarish creature after nightmarish creature. "Again, you cannot kill me."

Light said:
( Wait but Grimm is they deity of Death and torture. )
(@Light is that okay?

(Sorry for not saying I left for the night. Kinda just passed out and it happened.)

Avex sighs at the demon who healed him. "Sorry, but I'm sort of made to destroy your kind." He swiftly rises, brushing the demon aside. "You know, I came down here to have a good time, but I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." He pauses, gazing to Devil and Eclipse and the cat. "So you're all death, the night, the stars. But that leaves the question, who is the light? The sunrise? The one who will always be there to blanket the harsh midnight." He holds out his hands as they begin to glow a vibrant yellow. "I am the life that stands against death. The one whom will always stand against an army of demons, as one person." Avex unsheathes his sword slowly. "I will politely ask that you call off your 'Emo Hello Kitty'," He says to Eclipse, then turning to Devil. "And I ask that you just not. Thank you." His body glows vibrantly even in the dark that has consumed them. The boy spoke confidently throughout his little speech, clearly not afraid to fight three demons at once, plus a Phoenix boy.

Avex said:
(Sorry for not saying I left for the night. Kinda just passed out and it happened.)
Avex sighs at the demon who healed him. "Sorry, but I'm sort of made to destroy your kind." He swiftly rises, brushing the demon aside. "You know, I came down here to have a good time, but I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." He pauses, gazing to Devil and Eclipse and the cat. "So you're all death, the night, the stars. But that leaves the question, who is the light? The sunrise? The one who will always be there to blanket the harsh midnight." He holds out his hands as they begin to glow a vibrant yellow. "I am the life that stands against death. The one whom will always stand against an army of demons, as one person." Avex unsheathes his sword slowly. "I will politely ask that you call off your 'Emo Hello Kitty'," He says to Eclipse, then turning to Devil. "And I ask that you just not. Thank you." His body glows vibrantly even in the dark that has consumed them. The boy spoke confidently throughout his little speech, clearly not afraid to fight three demons at once, plus a Phoenix boy.
Telieos raises an eyebrow. "Protector or not that was still quite rude. To just just my by my species. To attempt to kill me without knowing who I am just based off what I am. Even after I helped you out. It's a shame. Well I guess we can't work together. I'll be taking my kindness back." Telieos's simply shrugs as the skin he morphed back into shape morphs back into a bleeding hole. "I don't have time for people like you." With that. Telieos morphs himself into oxygen and disappears, in a minutes time the Phoenix disappears as well.

"We shall meet again. His voice rings in Eclipses mind."

( @Gunnar @Chelsea Griffin )

Avex tilts his head to the side and his mouth curls into an unamused expression. He looks at the wound for a few moments before looking up to Eclipse again. "Good to know she can remote control my flesh," He drifts his hand over the wound, it soon cauterizing over.

Eclipse snickers at the entity of shadow beside her. "Emo Hello Kitty, I'm supposed to make you stop," she says it with an air of disbelief. "Get it straight, angel creature. If I stop, it will be on my own will." Eclipse shakes her head softly and says, "well, do you want to stop? You're obviously giving some people nightmares..." The mist growls and shrinks back into the form of a cat. "There we go. Nice Emo Hello Kitty," Eclipse quips softly. She looks up. "Well, since it doesn't seem like any of us are too enthusiastic about fighting, do we just leave? I hate to say it, but my companion was right when he said that Grimm said that if there wasn't s victor in a year then all of us will die."

"Have you ever considered that perhaps that's how we could kill Grimm himself? You must imagine that if he is the Deity of death we will come across him in the afterlife. Perhaps, if we can kill the Deity of death the game ends. After all, he could not possibly fight a legion of demons and an angel and live." Avex shrugs, "An idea, though you are correct. We need to leave."

"I am not a demon," Eclipse says sharply. "That is my companion's role. I am a Night Hybrid. And I would assume that the deity of Death is immortal." She shrugs. "Come on, Devil," she says, walking slowly back toward the town.

"Nothing is truly immortal," He says softly before falling silent. Avex follows behind Eclipse, holding the recently burnt portion of his stomach. His eyes trace around the countryside, fully expecting another attack on them.

"Eclipse!!! Wait for me!" Devil runs off after her friend, wings dissipating into her back again. She ran and jumped onto her new friends back. "Heyyyy~~~ Why you no wait for me?"

"Get off," Eclipse says, stalking forward. The Emo Hello Kitty glares malevolently at Devil. "I think I might go into the forest," Eclipse says, and turns to go into the shadowy recesses. "I didn't have the opportunity to kill anyone," the cat complains, telepathic again.

Devil didn't get off and just accepted the fact that she was going to get glared at for a while. She clung to Eclipse and glared right back at the Emo Hello Kitty. She eventually got tired of the glaring match and laid her head on Eclipse's shoulder. "Hey Eclipse. Do you like me?"

Eclipse calmly kicks Devil between her legs. "Get off," she says again pleasantly. "Now." Her tone is tranquil on the top, but vicious beneath.

Avex watches the two with an amused expression. Upon Eclipse declaring her leave to the Forest, he waves. He returns to the golden fields of wheat, finding a tree atop a hill bathed in sunlight. There he seats himself at its roots, crosses his leg over his knee, props his wire glasses up and begins to read.

Devi slips off her back and hits the grown. She acts as if she is withering in pain, but then jumps up and follows close behind."Hey you never answered my question. DO you like me or not Eclipse?" She looked up at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back