• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Sky nodded and grinned, "I'm not sure..." She turn to Michael and asked him, "are you Lightning mage?" She wasn't sure what kind of magic these people use, she was never that good at figuring out people's ability.

@gilwaybetternow

"Yeah, thanks for comparing my starter magic with others, Dusty. I really love it", Michael said, smiling. He turned back when he heard Sky asking for his magic. "Yes, I'm a son of the thunder. But I'm just starting with it. Hurts like hell so far".

@RebelliousTeddyBear

((Last post for today. Night guys))

Lara shrugged " I dont know..... but I know that his weakness is fighting hand to hand combat since he kept using long range weapons..." she said as she started walking " hmm... after I take a shower....why dont we go and shop some clothes for you?" She suggested.

@Orion

Arturo looked at her."Can't don't have any money." he said discarding the thought. "Maybe we can skin kero." he joked.

@Evergreen

Dusty laughs, turning back to Sky. "So, if you're stronger than Dusty, what magic do you use? Sparky has shown he can put up a hell of a fight. If you're stronger than him, than I'm wondering what you're made of." Dusty had his adrenaline pumping. He sniffed the air, and had found out that she had a considerable amount of strength on her. When he smelled that, his blood would start to boil. "Though, I doubt someone from Sabertooth could defeat me."

Sky grinned, "is that a challenge?" She haven't fight with other mage for a while, but she know that its just a friendly fight. She know that she'll have two disadvantage thought, hand to hand combat and weapon. She was never good at those things, but she survive with her magic power. "I'm not too sure about me being stronger than Michael, but I'm a Air God Slayer," she smiled at Dusty, "what magic do you use?"

@Refaulted

Lara soon found an inn. She went up to the front desk and rung the bell. The came and gasped when she saw all the blood on lara. Lara rolled her eyes " don't ask....alot has happened yesterday....just give keys to a room with two beds...." the lady nodded and gave her keys to a room. Lara smiled took the keys and place some money on the counter and started walking to a room witb arturo.

@Orion

Dusty smiled wider. If she was a God Slayer, then he knew he was going to have fun. He shook his head. "A God Slayer? Well, what does it matter? You're gonna beat me anyways, why do you need to know my magic?" Dusty walked away, giving them enough distance from each other for the spar. He put up his fists, grinning madly. He feels his heart pound faster. "Ladies first."

Lara nods " yup" she looked through her bag anf tookbout a braclet with a red gem and went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. She put the bracelet on the counter, took of her clothes and entered the shower.

@Orion

She smiled, "you're right." She could feel the excitement build up and she knew that this is going to take a while. "Don't go easy on me!" Her smile widen and she start gather up the energy. Let see how good he is, she thought. The black air twirl around one of her hand and she shot them at Dusty.

@Refaulted

Dusty lets it hit him, trying to judge her strength. He flies back, bouncing along the ground. He finally comes to a stop, skidding across the ground a bit. He immediately jumped up. He had let his body go limp, allowing him to seem weak. He brushed some of the dust off of him, then turned to Sky, smiling. "I thought you said you were a God Slayer? How can you slay a God with just that?"

Sky shakes her head. He asked for it! She raise both of her hands in the air as the black wind gathers around her hands. The wind soon turned into a feather-like shape then she sent them in the form of wings toward Dusty. "Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!" He can't dodge this, she thought. She didn't use it's full strength because this spell was meant for battling god.

@Refaulted

" I am a cat..." lara walked out of the shower and put on her braclet. She pressed a button and the suddenly the bracelet projected different styles of clothing. She scrolled through bit for a bit and decided the clothes she is gonna wear. The clothes that slwas cover in blood disappeared. She walked out of the bathroom wearing the clothes she picked out from the bracelet. She sat on her bed and put the bracelet away and laid down for a bit. " better?" Kero asked " yup.." lara answered.

@Orion

Dusty smiled. THIS was power. He put his hands out to the side, bringing them together. "Cleaver of the Earth Dragon!" He spins, sending a wave of rock and dust up at Sky's attack, colliding with it. He gritted his teeth, holding the magic against the attack. It seemed to last for a while before the attack finally exploded. He braced his legs and skidded backwards, holding up his arms against the force. He looks up at smiles. "Nice. My turn." Dusty starts to suck in air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back