• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Arturo said to her. "Shall we spar? You seem to be pretty good at it despite getting your butt kicked by a guy with ketchup on him." he was teasing her at this point.

@Evergreen98

Now this is fun! The black wind was still around her hands, she knew that Dusty probably have some kind of Earth mage, because he used dust and rocks. His name is Dusty after all, she thought to herself and wait for his attack. "Bring it on!"

@Refaulted

'Sparing huh...' she smiled a little " sounds like fun" she got up and stretched " wait....you knew that was ketchup??? She asked him "...on seconds dont answer that....and I am gonna get that guy back..."she said to him.

@Orion

Dusty keeps sucking in air, until he is full. He braces himself, then opens his mouth as wide as he can. "Roar of the Earth Dragon!" He unleashes the roar, firing rocks, dust, and sand,. He refrained from using all his power, because he knew that it could hurt Sky badly, even though she was a God Slayer.

Kaito felt a hard prod in his side "excuse me sir" the waitress said waking him up. Kaito opened his eyes and looked the waitress he saw the bouncy things on her and hi mouth dropped.... "what do you want? he asked trying to keep his cool. "if you have finished, I need to you to leave the cafe because its starting to fill inside with customers... for some reason the waitress looked really scared talking to him. Maybe it's because he had a stern look on his face throughout the conversation.

" right..." she sighed " do you want to go and gwt something to eat first? " she asked him " or do you want to spar then eat?"

@Orion

Sky put both hands I front of her, trying to block the attack. He's a dragon slayer?! She was surprise that she actually gets to fight against one. The attack sent her backward a little, Earth dragon slayer, that's no all is it? A sharp rock scratch her right arm but it heal almost instantly. Thank goodness I got my bracelet.

@Refaulted

Lara nodded "alright" she got up and stretched. She looked at kero " I need to clean you up later" kero rolled her eyes " fine..." lara grabbed her bag and started heading out fhe doorbof a room

Dusty laughs. He pumps his chest forward, grinning largely. "Prepare yourself, God Slayer! You have met your match! I am Donald 'Dusty' Hauns, of Blue Pegausus! I am the Monster of the Earth! And I will show you the power of a Dragon Slayer of the Earth!" Dusty pulls his arms back, hardening them into rock again. He slams his fists together. "Bite of the Earth Dragon!" Sharp points of stone appears along his forearms. He starts to sprint towards Sky with incredible speed.

" no....it just has money, a bracelet, bandages, water bottles, a picture, treats for kero..., book, drawing book, pencil, eraser, color pencil and a knife..." she listed

@Orion

Kaito walked up to the end of the street until he came to an opening in the woods, he walked past a little temple and followed some recent foot prints in the mud....

he eventually came to an opening where he saw sky fighting some random dude "lets see how this turns out"he said t himself.

Kero got awat from the area and lara used her re-equip magic and took out her guns. She pointed it at arturo and started shooting at him. The bullets were made of lightening magic which would paralyze him if it touched him.

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back