• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

" huh...so you guess.... hmm..." she coated her feet in wind and dashed over to arturo. She coated her weapon in lightening magic and waved it at him. If it hit him or his weapon he would get electrocuted since metal and lightening doesnt go together.

@Orion

The Roar of Earth Dragon made her shield starting to weaken slowly. It is a strong shield but Sky knew she wouldn't be able to keep the shield up much longer, especially after his last attack. In a matter of minutes the shield would be gone. Sky quickly think of a the best way to win this, without draining all her energy.

@Refaulted

Dusty saw the shield falter a bit, smiling. He was breaking through. He started to suck in air again. If he used a little more power, he could break through the shield completely and win against her. He would have defeated a God Slayer, an almost impossible task to complete, let alone survive.

Kaito frowned "gone? he asked. 'how can such a strong guild be... gone?' he asked himself. while waiting for a reply he looked at sky she looked very fatigued.

"A staff with lightning..." he said as she started coming towards him then he slapped his forehead. "Right. I...sure hope this works." Arturo put on rubber gloves and blocked the attack.

@Evergreen98

Jake frowns and looks over at him "Echidna blew it up, and I've been emotionally distraught ever since" He fakes a smile and watchs dusty silently cheering for him making another rose throwing it slowly away

@Verhiron

"I'm hungry..." Sky dropped the shield, "meal time." She start suck in/eating the air, lots of it, and she knew that the air around the area start to get thinner. She didn't notice anyone around so she thought it was alright for her to be doing it.

@Refaulted

Dusty notices the air get thinner, so he feels his Roar getting less power. He has no choice, so he releases it before she can regain enough energy. "Roar of the Earth Dragon!"

Jake gasps and surrounds himself in water breathing the oxygen form the water, and watches closely tears falling down floating off

@Verhiron

Rashid floats there unphased watching the fight closely mentally noting all theyre attacks

Kaito thought about what he had just heard and looked straight at him with an emotionless face " So what? he said "if your that bothered about it why don't you just take revenge like anyone else would do? he said. Kaito wasn't really a kind person the only way he would care if women were involved or he just felt really bored.

Sky needed a little more air, a little more time, but she doesn't have it when Dusty release his roar. She, too, release her, knowing that it's probably not as strong as it could be. "Air God's Bellow!"

@Refaulted

Kaito looked at the dragon slayer and then back at the mage next to him "why are you upset about him? he asked yawning 'this fight is getting boring, someone needs to do something very productive to entertain me' he thought sighing.

Dusty watches their two attacks clash, now a test of their yells. He ups his power a bit, bracing his legs as they dig into the ground under the pressure. His energy was getting low, so he needed to make this attack count. He stares straight at Sky, keeping his attention fully on her and her attack.

Kaito nodded "oh" he said, he didn't really catch what he said, "wait... what? you like him? as in you love him? he said frowning a it, images went through his head of the two and he shook himself 'ok note to self never think abut that ever again he thought

Jakesmiles seeing his face two cards flying past his face showing him images of jake and the slayer, they melt one they past him. but they let him see it perfectly. "Ya a bunch but he don't like me..." He turns back to the fight growling softly

@Verhiron

I've got to do this..

Black wind twirled around her hands. I'm running out of energy! She lifted both of them up above her head. Ready or not...the wind turned into feather-like shaped. She did this attack before, but this time it's different. This time it'll be the real one, the one that was made to slay God. Here I come! She send the feather-like shaped wind towards Dusty. "Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!"

@Refaulted

Kaito shook his head "anyway, maybe he will start liking you at some point, people opinions change every day" he said, Kaito smiled and looked up at the sky "unlike my opinions" he whispered to himself.

@Tj Pomroy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusty looks up at the approaching attack. He cursed. He looked up at the attack, then stops his Roar. He jumps out of the way of Sky's Bellow, then faces the feather-like winds. This was most likely her most powerful attack. He had to win. He put his hands together. He remembered a move Boulder had taught him, and to only use it in emergencies. He smiled. He raised his interlocked hands, bringing them down to the ground with full force. "Secret Dragon Slayer Magic: Fissure of the Earth Dragon!" The ground splits open in front of him. He remembered how Boulder said even God's trembled at the feet of this mighty attack. It was one of the few Dragon moves that brought down the Gods. He watched as giant spikes rose out of the fissure to meet the wind. He put all his magic into this attack.

What kid of magic is that!? Sky was already breathing hard at this state, I wonder who taught him...

She use all of her energy on that attack, so there is no way she'll be able to use another attack. When the spike met with the attack, she pull her hands apart, making the feathers split apart and it gather together in the air, going straight at Dusty again. Sky perfected this skill a long time ago, she know how to control it but her energy is decreasing fast.

@Refaulted

Dusty watches the attack shoot around his spike. It was hopeless. He had no power left, only a fraction, and this was going to finish him. Unless... Dusty closed his eyes, then started to suck in air again. He kept inhaling, then when the attack approached, did a last resort. He started inhaling harder. He watched as the attack seemed to twist around in the air, then went back at him, but instead of hitting him head on, he started to suck up the attack into his mouth.

"Waahhh" Sky was shocked that he ate her attack. JUST WHAT IS THIS GUY!? She reminded herself that she was still standing, so giving up isn't an option. She smiled as she watch him suck up the attack, "it's not normal wind you know..." It's black wind, she thought.

@Refaulted

Dusty absorbs the entire attack. As soon as it's gone, he immediately grabs his throat, coughing and sputtering. He knew it was a bad idea, but it was that or lose. He was not gonna lose. He kept trying to swallow it, eyes bulging. This was not good. He just needed strength. His vision started to fade. He was losing consciousness... He felt something click in the back of his mind. His sanity breaking? Him dying? He didn't know. But he felt something inside him start to stir. He was a Dragon Slayer. He didn't go down so easily. He looked directly at Sky, dead in the eye, and swallowed all of the magic. He exhaled in relief, regaining his breath. He slowly smiled. "As I...said before...I'm...a monster."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back