• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

The bullet that stuck to his arm paralyzed arturo. She then used wind magic to coat her feet and quickly got in front of him and kicked him in the stomach.

@Orion

' it was not weak....was it??......maybe I am still tired....' lara thought to herself as she kept her eyes on arturo. Kero didn't believe arturo. ' was that really weak??'

@Orion

Arturo Re-equip a sword. "Well I congratulate you. But, your that's annoying me." He said using his gravity power to drag her toward him ready to slash her with his sword. He could have went for an impale but he isn't trying to kill her or anything.

@Evergreen98

(( sorry I didn't get the notification xD ))

Sky smiled and said as she saw what Dusty did, "that's awesome!" The wind disappear from her hands and start twirling around her, creating small shield around her.

@Refaulted

Dusty reaches Sky, plunging his fist against the shield she made. He feels a lot of resistance, so he pushes his magic into his attack more, oushing with all the strength in his arm. He feels himself start to break through, and laughs triumphantly. He looks through the shield. "You can't blast away this boulder, Sky!"

Lara re-equiped a long metal staff as she was pulled in. When he tried to alash at her she blocked quite easily. She could have used her light magic and shot a laser at him but she didn't cause she didn't want to hurt or possibly kill him.

@Orion

Jake watches kaito walk through the forest stopping beside him watching, "you know her?" he speaks softly masking his angry and grief.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Refaulted

Dusty starts to lose his footing. "H-Hey! If you keep doing that-" He loses his footing, starting to twirl in the vortex she made for herself, then getting thrown out of it, landing a few yards away. He stands up, shaking his head. He growls. "Alright, God Slayer. Time for another one." He smiles, sucking in air once again.

Kaito smiled "yup, she is a Sabertooth ace, she doesn't look strong but we all know she is" he replied without taking his eyes off of the battle. "I think I've also saw that guy somewhere too.... From the way he fights it's obvious he's a dragon slayer so he must be an ace for a guild" he deduced

@Tj Pomroy

Lara smirked " thanks for the complement..." 'but I should be thanking master jimbi for training me so well...' she did a flipwhile she was being sent back and landed on her feet on the side of a tree.

@Orion

"But, I wonder how long you'll hold up. That staff block was a mistake. I could have slain you right then and there. But, I'm sure you could have done the same with your light magic as well." Arturo said waving the sword around the tip pointed at the ground.

@Evergreen98

Jake nods slowly wiping his face "ya he's strong" He creates two ice chairs offering kaito one, his sits down as it slowly carves it way to looking like a throne @Verhiron

Lara looked at him and nodded " you know....you never answered my question on how uou knew my identity" she said to arturo.

@Orion

Kaito smiles "thanks" he said sitting down onto the chair... ' for ice, this chair sure is comfortable' he thought to himself.

"Well, what about you, how strong are you? Akito asked as he took out a deck of cards and started to put them in order.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo looked at her. "Truth be told I didn't. But, you pretty much spelled it out to me after I brought it up." he said waiting to see what action she would do.

@Evergreen98

Kaito smiles "thanks" he said sitting down onto the chair... ' for ice, this chair sure is comfortable' he thought to himself.

"Well, what about you, how strong are you? Akito asked as he took out a deck of cards and started to put them in order.

@Tj Pomroy

Dusty leans forward again. "Roar of the Earth Dragon!" He blasts his Roar at Sky, hoping that he hits her enough to move in with his Bite or Cleaver. Maybe even a Stomp if he could gain the altitude for it.

Jake moves his ice leg over showing him "Not strong enough" He turns back to the fight creating small rose after rose throwing them all over the ground, "im our guild ace"

@Verhiron

Kaito looked at his ice leg just before he hid it again. "guild ace huh? Kaito smiled "and which guild is that? He asked as he finished sorting out his deck of cards and making them disappear like it was nothing.

@Tj Pomroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back