• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

"Oh no, you see, he asked me to deliver it yesterday. Then I got hurt, but he has no idea that I'm wounded or that I didn't delivered the coin". Michael took another sip from his cup of coffee. It was a bit colder now, so he had no trouble in drinking it. "You haven't met the Light God Slayer? I wish I hadn't. Really, good for you, he's a real sucker", Michael said, laughing.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

" I can come along and help you deliver the coin if you want, I'm not busy now anyway," Sky smiled, "I always wanted to meet other god slayers, but I guess I don't want to meet him if he's mean." Her hot chocolate arrived and she grinned happily. Finally, I get something in my belly, she thought and take a sip.

@gilwaybetternow

Lara smiles and shakily stands up and stretches. She helps jake walk.

@Tj Pomroy

-------

Kero put all her things back inside the bag and carries it around for her. She follows arturo

@Orion

Michael smiled at the girl. She seemed like an "okay" person so far. Maybe she could actually help him and the group to catch the people from Echidna. He wondered what was her magic. I'll find out soon. "Thank you. That's really nice of you". He stood up, with the coffee cup on his hand. "Get your choco and let's get going. You won't meet a God Slayer, but you'll certainly meet some nice people. You see, we kinda have a little 'league', let's say. A league of mages from various guilds". He smiled again. "I think you'll like them".

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky grinned and paid for the drink before pick it up. Somehow she felt a little nervous about meeting group of people. She was never really that good with crowds, but somehow she knew she'll get along with them. "Yay! Another adventure!" She said excitedly then turned to Kaito with a cheeky smile, "Well, I'm off! Don't tell the master I'm back!"

@gilwaybetternow @Verhiron

Dusty looked around the area. It was covered in sand, probably from his attacks. He sighed, then fell to the ground. He laid there. He needed information about the people who attacked Raven Tail, but he kept getting distracted. He needed to keep people away from him for a while so he could investigate this. He had managed to send a letter to the Master of Blue Pegausus, explaining his reasons for his leave. Even if he was ordered back, he would keep looking. He heard someone call his name, then sniffed the air. He growled. Jake. He was the last person he wanted to see right now. He faintly caught a whiff of Lara, but maybe it just lingered on him. He sat up. He decided if they tried to approach him, and he couldn't persuade them to go, then he would use force. He waited in the clearing, legs crossed and faced the direction he expected them to come.

Jake continues to walk spoting the clearing seeing him sit there, runs forward the leg holding up as he runs forward tackling him hugging him tightly crying softly into his chest whimpering "I thought you were gone, I was so worried" He stays plastered to dustys chest weeping.

@Refaulted

Michael started to walk with Sky following him. He was confident that everything would turn out fine. He thought it would be hard for Echidna to take out the whole town by themselves. For the way they tried to recruit Raven's Tail, they were probably actually making an army of guilds. But the legal guilds had an army as well. And the magic council was probably on their side. Sooner or later this would end, and Michael would finally be able to be a part of the real missions from Sabertooth, and actually make some money. He turned around to look at Sky.

"So, for how long do you work with Sabertooth?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Dusty groans as Jake tackles him. He grabs a fistful of the back of Jake's shirt, ripping him off of him. "Don't touch me..." Dusty throws Jake gently away, then stands up. He shakes his head. "What's wrong with you, Jake? Why did you follow me? I ran away so I could be alone. And you aren't in good condition anyways." He looks at Lara. "You should have kept him there. Not wise on your part."

Dusty places his hands over his ears, growling. "Gah! All this unnecessary crying! Why?! Why do you cry so much?!"

She looked up at the blue sky, thinking, then reply to Michael, "hm...maybe four or five years I guess." She smiled at him and took a sib of her hit chocolate. "But I never stay at the guild for more than a week, I like doing missions so I'm out of town most of the time," she told him as they both walk.

@gilwaybetternow

Lara smiles at them and stretches. She begins to walk to an inn, to rest and shower. She then hears jake being thrown of dusty amd him crying. She sighs and turns around " look he wanted to see you and I did that....now please be a good friend and calm him down...." she said to him

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

------

Kero sniffs the air " well....he isnt in the forest....he is with jake...and lara...." she answered. She has a really excellent nose and smell things from like a few miles away.

@Orion

While they walked, Michael could feel a dark influence on several areas of the city. Seemed like there were a lot of dark guild members out. That concerned him. They took a left turn at the street, heading towards the forest. "Oh, and you spend much time on the missions?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back