• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Jake stirs softly as the sunlight beams into his eyes with a small yawn he sits up with a small grunt hopping it was all a dream, he was wrong. He only had one leg left, Dustys gone, Lara must be exhausted, and the guilds been destroyed. He Looks around his eyes still adujusting "Lara, you up?" He calls out loud enough to be heard but soft enough not to wake anyone if they weren't already awake.

@Mintsong

Michael turned around and looked at the girl. She looked nice, but he couldn't tell much as she was looking at the menu. She also looked like Sabertooth. Michael turned back at the man at the table, ignoring the sight of the girl. He showed the coin in front of the other mage. "Here it is. It's a 'something something' coin".

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky order her food quickly and look around the cafe. She notice Kaito with a guy she'd never seen before talking to each other. Hmm...maybe he's new... She thought. She saw the guy showing something to Kaito, and curiosity took over. Sky stood up and start walking over to them, hoping to find out what's going on. As she reached them, sky greet them nicely with smile on her face, "Hey Kaito, who's this?"

Lara stayed up most of the night keeping an eye on jake, but she fell asleep. She was laying on the ground sleeping right next to him. Her clothes were covered in blood from her chest wound and from trying to heal jake.

@Tj Pomroy

------

Luka woke up when she heard arturo move. She got up and stretched. She followed him and yawned.

@Orion

Jake leans down putting his ear to her chest listening for a heart beat, laying back on the ground relaxed once he heard it, "I should train" he whispers again talking to himself

@Evergreen98

Kait lked at the coin confused "well...ummmm ok? 'what i this coin for? he asked himself he put a finger onto his hat and leant back in his chair looking back at the sky "I can't be of any help to you, unless you need help fighting for something then i am useless to you at this moment because i hav never seen that coin before" Kaito replied.

He then heard sky's voice and was again brought back t reality " oh this guy is a new member f our guild, he say he needs to give this coin thing to fairytails guild master, do you have any clue where he is? he asked her

@gilwaybetternow @RebelliousTeddyBear

(Before Time Skip)

"I love carnage as much as you but only of people, Why destroy a piece of art?" He told Kayer. "I hadn't seen you in awhile, Hiding in the dark as normal?"

"A good fight, I might of have one but mother cut into it. She wanted to get what we came do over with. I got into a battle with a decent God Slayer." Meta told his brother.

Meta went back to look at the Sky and gave a light Yawn. "Either I'm tired or Bored. I wish I had more time to fight that slayer, He was a Dark god slayer. I would like to see you two go up against each other."

Michael nodded at Kaito, a bit sad. He took the coin and placed it over the table. The girl joined them. She was actually also Sabertooth. "I would ask our Master, but I think he's going to get mad at me. I should have delivered it yesterday, but got in a serious fight", Michael said, showing his bandaged wounds.

Why would master get him to deliver? More importantly, what is this coin? Sky's head was full of questions. She shakes her head, "nope, sorry." She turned toward the new member and smiled, "Hi Im Sky, nice to meet ya."

Lara woke up with a groan " ok who kicked me??" She was tired and cranky. Kero sighed " couldn't you just taken my word from it?" Lara yawned and looked around a bit.

@Orion

Michael smiled back at her. "I'm Michael". So, no one knew about the coin. It didn't matter anymore. He would just get down to it later, Fairy Tail wasn't going anywhere. He started to think at the dark guilds matter again. He wondered if everybody heard about it. His chest was itching. The bandages were covering most of his body, except for his head. He hated them. It was better to talk to these people than to start to think about his injuries. "So, you guys heard about the whole Raven's Tail explosion?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"I saw what was left of it when I was walking here. How did it happened?" She asked, "I never thought that Raven Tail can get into that much trouble. I wonder if they're alright..."

@gilwaybetternow @Verhiron

Lara looked and sighed, she layed back down " I am not dead....what made you think that?" " the blood" kero pointed out " oh....mostbof this blood isn't mine....."

@Orion

"Two guys from one dark guild got there and killed everyone, exploded everything with a Lacrima afterwards. It was a goddamn slaughter. They look like they have plenty people on their side. They have a Light God Slayer. He and his buddy almost crippled me last night", Michael said, with a serious face. His coffee arrived. He took a sip of it, and it burned his lips a little bit. It was still very hot.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Verhiron

Jake shakes his head and moves so the leg was behind him, "I'm...fine" He stands up slowly and turns to Arturo, "im sorry Arturo please forgive me, I didn't know the situation, again im very sorry, hey lara have you seen dusty"

@Evergreen98 @Orion @Refaulted

Sky looked at Michael shocked. A Light God Slayer? She thought to herself, in a dark guild? She saw Michael's coffee arrive and told the waitress to bring her drink here as well, since she know that this will take a while. "I haven't met this light god slayer yet..." She mumbled then look at him, "you're hurt? You should resting! Why would master ask an injured person to deliver his thing?" What is this coin? She wanted to ask the question but decided not to.

@gilwaybetternow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back