• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

"Really you're a girl? I hadn't noticed at all. ...Do you think you taste good?" Arturo said at the same time his stomach growled. "Yeah,...Lara can handle herself...probably."

@Evergreen98

Kero stayed silent "...ok ibam goign to ignore the comment on me tasting good...." she looked at lara " and yeah she can take care of herself... but she can also use 3 elements, she juat mostly uses wind for speed..." kero said to arturo.

@Orion

"Then l suppose I should tell you that you shouldn't be healing me." He said as he lodged a crafted knife into her chest, making blood spurt out. "Heal yourself." He said as he wiped the ketchup stain from his armor. "It's ketchup." He said as he stood and picked up Rashid's corpse, "I thank you for your valiant efforts in helping me arrest this man but since he's dead he's not of much use now." He said as he crafted wings and flew away.

Lara felt the knife in her chest " d-damn..y-you" she coughed up some blood. " lara!!!" Kero yelled " arturo get up!" When he moved she ran to lara. Lara gripped the knife and took it out and started healing herself. She coughed up some blood while she was doing it. She watched geis fly off. She the concentrated on herself. " k- kero....I am...f-fine..." she coughed up some more blood " shh just concentrate on healing yourself!!"

@Orion

Arturo used his gravity powers to bring the corpse of Rashid to him. "Weak...so weak." he said holding the body it was weird. "Is this guy really dead or is he gonna pop out and scare me?"

@Evergreen98

Lara closed the wound but she was still coughing up blood " go....and see...what...arturo is asking..." she continued to heal herself. Keros went over to arturo and sniffed rashid " I think he is alive..." she told him

@Orion

"Regardless holding onto this feels weird.." Arturo said putting him down and sitting on top of him. "Hopefully he doesn't kill me for sitting on him...if he is still alive."

@Evergreen98

Kero sighs and sits next to arturo " this guy is took weak...." she then remembered the cuffs. She looked around for a bit and found them " alright!" She gave the cuffs to arturo " put those cuffs on rashid" she said.

@Orion

"Still locking him away like an animal huh..?" Arturo asked putting the cuffs on him again."Though, if he's dead...this whole cuff thing is pointless in itself." His stomach growled a bit more. "You sure you don't taste good?"

@Evergreen98

" I am not for eating!!!" " there...is a sandwich....in my bag...." lara said to arturo. Kero went through the bag and tookbout a sandwich and handed it to him.

@Orion

"Yes, cats are friends ...not food." Arturo said eating the sandwich. "Well then you better heal yourself Lara if you let a tiny wound like that kill you...I'll kill you." he finished his sandwich and kind of wanted another one.

@Evergreen98

' this knife almost punctured my lung....I would have drowned in my own blood of that happened..' she sighed as she was done healing with herself. She coughed one more time and the rest of the blood came out. She looked st the crafted knife ' I'll keep this as a souvenir....' she put it in her bag. She got up weakly and walked over to arturo and sat next to him. She used kero as a pillow and laid down. " lara get some sleep...." kero said to her. " but..." " you need rest now sleep" lara sighed she was exhausted but shedidn't want to rest.

((Arturo used gravity and took it back))

@Mintsong

"Tch." Geis exclamed as the corpse was taken from him. "Well in that case..." He activated the bombs and lacrima which were fused with Rashids' clothing, teleporting him away and leaving his explosive ridden clothes.

Lara blinked as she was rashid just disappear and suddenly being replaced by bombs. Lara grabbed arturo and her bag. She used the last bit of magic and coatedbher legs in wind magic amd got away from the area with kero.

@Mintsong ((bombs...really???))

"Bring it down to earth...I suppose I'll let a lowly worm like you get away for today." Arturo said to him looking at Lara. "Until next time, Jei's" he said unintentionally mispronouncing his name.

@Mintsong

The bombs exploded and lara sighed in relief. She laid down again on kero and fell asleep from using to much magic.

@Orion

Kaito sat on a chair finishing ff a game of chess that he had started against some commoner. He yawned and without looking he moved his bishop into the right position to check his opponents king. "check mate" he said standing up and walking away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake whimpers his eyes slowly opening trying to talk, his throat dry and rough "Dus.....Dusty?" He goes to roll over but his whole body's completely numb except his left leg, he try's to sit up but his leg explodes in pain With a strangled scream "Gahgfh......help" He weakly whimpers as he almost losses consciousness again....

@Mintsong

Meta came in through one of there Magic warp gates. A gate the feeds of the life force and magic of Mages kept locked in the dungeon. Meta looked around the ancient building. It was shaped like a Onion and White in color. It was large and full of mazes and Monsters below it. At the top were the Echidna guild stayed. Meta walked up to a Window and looked out at the land of Fiore along with the city they floated over.
"This is a nice city and there sky is so much more pleasant then Sin's dark rainy skies. I wonder, How bad will the destruction once we take over this city and then this land?" Meta watch as the clouds past not needing company but if he was join he would not mine.

@BLUR

Ajax, who had been reading a book in a coffee shop near the collaped Raven Claw guild was happy to get some peace and quiet. Just him and a 400 page comprehensive study of the alchemical values and such of frost. Reading it, he learned that as an Ice Dragon Slayer, he may actually get a small amount of power from drinking very cold water or any other very cold drink or food. Apparently, if what he deduced from the study was correct, then he could even take a bite out of a frozen piece of raw beef and still get somewhat empowered. Mostly though, he was relieved that fans weren't swarming him, most of them were worried about bigger things.

Ajax grabbed the walkie talkie from his pocket and then spoke into it, feeling bad that he was probably missing out on all of the action. IT was set to a frequency that many wizard guilds shared, in case they were in need of assistance. He spoke,
"Hey fellas. This is Ajax Wellington, the Ice Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. Does anybody need assistance?"

Lara wokebup from the sudden noise. She sat up and yawned " good nap..." she looked around and saw that kero was asleep as well. She looked at her clothes and saw that it was coverbin blood from the stab wound ' I am so gonna get him for that...' she then heard jake and quickly looked around and saw him injured 'what the....' she ran up to him and began to heal him.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake looks up and sighs in relief when he looks up to see Lara standing over him, he glances back down to try and sit up there was nothing them, his right leg was a little cut up but his left leg was...gone. The explosion had taken his leg, it was gone and he was laying in a huge puddle of his own blood he whispers softly "ahhh crap"

@Evergreen98

Lara looks at the leg and mutters "shit..." she then hears someone talking. The person's voice was static and it was coming from jake. She looked through his pockets and found a walkie talkie. " yes I need assistance...a friend of mine is severely injured and I dont think my magic can heal him!" She tslked into the walkie talkie " I am thr raventail guild!"

@David Van Aken @Tj Pomroy

Jake mummers as he starts to leave consciousness again, willing himself to stay awake knowing that if he let himself go he'd die. "Lara... just stop the ... bleeding" He gasps as a wave of pain washes over him causing stars to floating around his eyes the light getting bright, he than hears lara talking to someone.... his walkie talkie! He than had restored hope that he might actually survive

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back