• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Rashid slams his fist down trying to break the cage unable too "what the hell is this??" he sends a big ball off light straight up it dissipating, shotting a beam down at the bottom corner it bouncing around inside the cage aimlessly

"Dusty!!" He yelled back from Kero."I would have done the same thing...good job!!" he was tired but about half of his power had returned to him.

Lara fsce palmed " are you kidding me?!?! I just joined and even I know that a god damn lie!!!" She took out a gun and destroyed the wheel of the cart. " now officer why dont yoj arrest me" she said with a mocking smirk.

@Mintsong

Michael smiled, seeing the man dragging what was most likely his comrade away. He was in poor conditions to cast an offensive spell from where he was standing, but he was sure the others would attack. Dusty fired his sand cannon at the man's back. "Calm down alley man, how are you arresting us without any evidence?". Rashid started to fire against the cage, trying to free himself. Michael couldn't help himself but to laugh.

"Lara do you want me to help?" Arturo said barely standing up he was still exhausted from earlier. He knew he could be a little help if only to hinder the officer if necessary.

@Evergreen98

Dusty laughed. THIS was true adrenaline. He bounced from one foot to the other. "Come on, officer! Arrest us!" He pulls sand towards him, bringing his hands together and forming it into a pole. "Sand Spear!" He chucks it at the man.

He uncrated the attack. "Really, you don't believe me?" He sighed. "Welp, it appears you need more convincing." He took a deep breath. "I have you all on fi-GAH!" He suddenly spat out blood as an arrow from the forest pierced his right lung.

Lara looks at arturo " no you lay down and rest she said to him" she the saw geis get hit by an arrow " what the..." she looked in the direction that the arrow csm from

@Orion

Arturo did as he was told. "Fluffy..." he said laying down. "You're really fluffy liko." he was confused from exhaustion.

Kero chuckled " it's kero and lara brushes my fur whenever she gets the chance and doesn't go around destroying dark guilds"

@Orion

Another arrows shot out of the forest, a few hit the cage's lock anopened it while another destroyed the cuffs. "Help...me.." He wheezed out.

"Reko...Kero? ...forget it. How did it feel...you know to be hit by 100% the gravity?" he asked kero curiously.

Rashid grabs Geis and claps his hands had enxpending a large amount of energy to blind everyone nearby jumping onto a platform shooting up into the sky high

Dusty ran over to the man. As much as he hated what he was doing, he wasn't heartless. "LARA! Help me, here!" He carries the man over to where Lara is, placing him down. "Heal him."

"Don't you guys need Rashid?" Arturo asked them having regained 3/4 of his power back. "I mean to let him get away so quick..."

An arrow came out of the forest and hit the 'officer'. Michael stopped laughing. Someone was playing with them since they started this hunt, and he was starting to get really angry at that. He couldn't hold himself anymore. The static sparks were covering his body and popping up around him. His eyes turned into a pair of yellow lights. He placed his hand against the ground and watched as the power flew out of his body, going forwards on a straight line, hitting Rashid and the wounded officer and the spreading through the trees, immobilizing and shocking everyone on the forest in a mile radius for ten seconds. His friends were hit by it as well, unitendly. Due to his weakness, the spell didn't came out as strong as he thought. He screamed at the sky. His power vanished. His heart stopped for a second, and then started to beat slowly. He had used too much power. He expected that one his friends would still be standing, to help him, to get him back to Sabertooth.

"Take me back... to Sabertooth...".

Lara eyes widened ' this guy took a huge gamble....' she didn't know what to do. She knows this guy has sent this up before coming here. She then looked at dusty who grabbed him and place him in front of her. She stared at him ' if I let him die I am no better than the ones thst killed my parents' she started to heal but rashid grabbed him and flew up and then Michael shot and him and immobilized everyone. Rashid was falling and the soldier was falling as well. As soon as the 10 seconds was up lara coated her feet in wind magic and caught the two. She moved rashid away and started healing geis.

@Mintsong @gilwaybetternow

Dusty felt the jolt through his legs, but it didn't effect him as much as everyone else. He growls at Michael, then notices his condition. He runs over, picking him up, then reaching for Jake, who also seemed to be in worse condition. He started to sprint with the two guys towards the closest guild, which, as Michael seemed to know, was Sabertooth. He dropped them both off, running back to the site to check on Lara and the rest. When he got there, she was healing Geis.

"*gasp* Good thing...that...my armor...is in-" He coughs out blood. "Listen...listen well." He said. "In town...there's a...man...inn." His body suddenly relaxed as he let out a soft breath.

Arturo didn't react at all. He kept looking up at the sky. "Kero? I felt that.." he said mumbling to himself.

Lara clenched her fist. ' dont let hatred cloud you judgement....' her master jimbi told her. She took a deep breath and sighed and looked at geis " listen here and listen well...you might get away tonight....but I dont care...I am going to find your dark guild and stop you....you csn pretend all you want but your never gonna fool me..." she said to him as she healed him.

@Mintsong

-------

Kero shook her body " yup I felt that and it didn't feel nice..."

@Orion

Rashid suddenly shakes hard for several minutes, his body abruptly stopping his back arcing with a blood cuddling scream as a huge mass of telekinetic magic left his head shooting far far up into the sky disappearing. His body relaxes with a soft sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"So, strange though...Lara a re-equipping wind master and Kero a great boy transforming puppy...cat?" Arturo thought to himself. "That didn't make much sense. But, without a guy like you Lara would be helpless probably."

Kero looked arturo " um....arturo....I am a girl...." well she really isnt surprised, most people mistaken her for a huy because I her name. " and lara csn handle herself....she rescued me from a dark guild that was gonna sell me..."

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back