• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Michael didn't quite understood. Who was Rashid? But he understood that the situation was dangerous. He ran towards Dusty and Lara. They looked like they were following somebody back to the Raven's Tail exploded guild on the town. They sure were in for trouble.

Arturo didn't know what to do at all. All he could do is just watch at whatever was going to happen.

Jake jumps on dustys back letting him carry him, nearly exhausted completely "s...........so.........sorry" He passes out on dusty back almost sliding off of him

@Refaulted

Rashid breaths calmly as the light platform bobs and weaves a little in the air, his body completely relaxed, and the light from his robe brighter than before as if it was a smile

@Evergreen98

Dusty faces Rashid, his face a mask of complete anger. "What are you doing, Rashid?! Why did you attack me?!" Dusty got into an offensive stance, keeping a close eye on Rashid. He lays Jake on the ground next to him, then turns back to Rashid. He needed to find out what Rashid was up to, and why he attacked them.

" I can believe we were about let and enemy join us...." she said in a pissed of tone. Her feet was covered in wind magic. She waited to see his first move.

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

-------

" why dont we go for a walk around the city? Or do uou want to help lara defeat the bad guy?"kero asked arturo.

@Orion

Jake groans in protest as hes moved so he cant feel dusty any more "nooooo" he whimpers softly in his sleep

Rasid calmly tilts his head his voice very very confused "What are you talking about friend, I have waited here to help you but no one intrusted me so I stayed" He slowly stands up on his platform looking around

Geis returned to the scene of the crime. "My my, what did you get into Rashid?" He said as he walked into the clearing, revealing himself.

Dusty looked at the two people, Rachid and the mystery man. He growls. "Guess we got two people to take care of, Lara. Think you can do it?" Dusty cracks his knuckles, smiling madly. He was not going to let Rachid get away lightly. He wanted this bastard down.

"Oh, you seem to misunderstand." He gave a small bow. "Rashid is a long time felon, I'm an undercover Rune Knight and I'm here to arrest him."

Lara took a deep breath " cut the innocent act. We know you were the one that shot the light arrows at us" she looked at geis and then at dusty " of course I can" she then looked at geis " no your not, I have destrayed alot of dark guild and I can tell your no undercover rune knight.

@Mintsong

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

-------

"Well he is on the ground right now" kero then sensed another powerful magic " tch...more..."

@Orion

------

Rashid growls the bow appearing back in his hand an arrow pulled back aimed at geis' head directly "You've never gotten me before do you really believe you can get me now?"

Dusty shook his head. "He shot at us! I don't care if you are one or not, but I'm getting my vengeance NOW!" Dusty braces his legs and jumps at Rachid, roaring. He felt debris from around the site attach to his arm, creating a type of cleaver arm. He swung it at Rachid. He didn't care if Rachid had his bow out. He was fighting him!

"Sure I can, with the help of these people." He said as he crafted wings and took flight. He dashed at Rashid, accidentaly knocking Dusty off course. "Now come quietly."

Rashid light platform shifting half blocking Geis and half rolling Rashid away letting his arrow stay trained on Geis' head "Like hell!!" he half screamed as the platform shot back away from him

Dusty came to a screeching halt, furious at this man for doing that. He fumed, but turned his attention back to Rachid. He pulled his arm back. He would have to use longer ranged magic for this. He tried to think of one that he could use effectively against Rachid. What was Lara going to do? He assumed she had long range magic as well.

Geis dashed at him once more, narrowly missing his head and only landing a a few light taps. "Stay still in the name of the law!"

Rashid stops for a moment and turns the bow floating still as he makes two fingers guns hitting both lara and dusty with to little balls of light that hit them both pushing them extremely far away and takes the bow back shooting at Geis missing him narrowly, hitting a nearby building it bursting alight "you'll never take me alive"

"ENOUGH!!", Michael yelled, using his static to rise above the ground. He held his right shoulder with his left hand and then pointed his right hand towards Rashid. "Lightning Bullets!". A bunch of round lightning projectiles were shot from his hand towards Rashid. He kept firing them as long as he could, hoping that it would do some damage. He looked at Dusty and winked at him, giving a sign that he should use the damage caused from the lightning bullets as a distraction to attack Rashid.

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

Dusty bounces along the ground, laughing. He looked at Michael, nodding. This was gonna be a good fight. He turned to watch Rachid. He took a deep breath, then closed his eyes. He put his arms out, channeling magic energy into them. He slowly brought them together, feeling the sand form around his arms. When he brought them together, he started to put force into them. He opened his eyes. "Sand Cannon!" Dusty shot the mass of sand directly at Rachid, getting blown back by the force of the shot.

"We need him alive! You hear me!" He shouted as he dashed once more, crafting several explosives and dropping them straight at him. He then crafted the bombs and his clothes together. "Another move and you go boom." 'I really hope he knows how to play along...' He thought worriedly.

Lara was watched rashid closely ' ok this is probably bad at close combat...' she was planning on doing close cabat with the guy since the long distance magic easily tires her out. She saw the rashid taking out those gun and immediately moved out of the way. The light didn't hit her. A yellow magic circle appeared above she coated her hand in thuder magic and punched. 2 seconds later lightening struck rashid.

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

"Enough is enough. This senseless battle of children has gone on long enough!" Arturo said sighing as he used his gravity magic to make the gravity around everyone (except Lara) about 100% heavier. However, the damage done to Arturo was probably worse falling to his knees holding his head.

@gilwaybetternow

@Mintsong

@Evergreen98

Rashid waves his hand simply and a light shield appears between Michael and him, and dusty and him, as he freezes the shields stopping their projectiles "......Fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back