• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty stared at her, baffled. "You ELECTROCUTED HIM?!" He shook his head, clearly trying to think he misheard her.

Arturo looked at Kero for a long time. "Because I don't know where mother is." he said still biting his finger a bit and finally pulled out another bag of chips.

@Evergreen98

Lara sighed " yes I did....I was lookong for some clue and then water came at me out of no where and on instinct I electrocuted the water which hurt him.... then he went out of control and I knocked him out....." lara explained.

@Refaulted

------

Kero nodded slowly.

@Orion

Arturo saw Kero nodding. "I....is that a bad thing?" he said looking at Kero...though knowing he probably wasn't believed. After all, how can you be told something from someone you don't know the location.

@Evergreen98

" would you sit still....I am trying to heal you...." lara said to him

@Tj Pomroy

-------

Kero sighed " you mom is probably communicating with you through telepathic magic" kero explained.

@Orion

Dusty looks down at Jake, then starts to clench his fist. "Why do I care? I care because it's my right to. I care because I know that I caused this. I care because that's what friend's do. They care about each other. I acted how I did because I wanted to protect you. It's better that I keep people away from me, so I don't hurt them. That's why I care, Jake." He feels his skin harden, and his eyes start to water. He places his forehead against the ground, bowing as low as he could. "I'm sorry..." He digs his forehead into the ground.

Arturo thought a moment."That might be why her voice is always in my head from time to time..." he said beginning to eat the bag of chips. "But, boy...ice man is probably gonna go on a frenzy when he sees me."

@Evergreen98

Lara blinked she didn't understand what he meant by that. She sighed "jake calm down...." she said to him in cslm and gentle voice. " everything is fine...."

@Tj Pomroy

----------

Kero nods " yup that explains it..." she looked at jake " and he is too beat up to do anything right now....so your safe... "

@Orion

Dusty sits back up, running his hand over his eyes to wipe away the tears. He turns to Arturo, looking at him through blurry eyes. "What is he doing here?" Dusty stands up, standing between Arturo and Jake. He smelled powerful magic nearby, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

Arturo looked over at Jake."Yeah, come to think of it he's in an emotional turmoil right now. But, I wonder what I should do now. I failed to do what mother asked and I'm sure she must be angry." He looked at Dusty who was staring at him. "Weird...."

@Evergreen98

Dusty tilts his head, confused. "Mother? Lara, Kero, what is he talking about? What did I miss?" He stared at Arturo. Was he involved in the Raven Tail incident?

Jake sits up unsteadly and falls onto dustys back "He tried to burn down the forest, and from what nixis said hes from echidna" He leans into with a growl "but its not his fault"

@Refaulted

Rashid rises from his sitting postion the platform shooting him up into the air, he looks around and see the forest waiting and watching to see if Arturo could manage his task

@Orion

Dusty growls at Arturo. "So we just let him go willy-nilly? What if he does something dangerous?!" He clenches his fists more.

Dusty tried to resist the urge to tear the kid from limb to limb. "So what do we do with him?" He keeps his full attention on Arturo, making sure the brat doesn't make any moves against them.

Lara got in front of him " hey calm down!! There is no need to attack him...he is just a kid" lara said defensively. " let's look after him..." lara suggested.

@Refaulted @Orion

Dusty looks down at Lara, then back to Arturo. He shakes his head. "Tch! He may be just a kid, but I can smell powerful magic nearby. And it's not you, Jake, or Kero. It has to be him."

Jake stands up and falls against dusty look at the kid "He's only my age, I can see what hes going though but I wont let him harm you, we should take

him and if he does anything ill end him!" jake says weakly almost falling again

@Refaulted

Dusty rolls his eyes and lays Jake on the ground. He looks at Lara. "If you can heal him anymore, please do so." He turns to Kero. "Keep an eye on Arturo, Kero." He finally glares at Arturo. "And you. Don't you even think of trying anything funny, alright?" He turns back to Lara. He sniffs the air, and growls. "I smell someone powerful. I'm going to take a look around." With that, he turns and walks into the burnt down forest, trying to sniff out however is wielding so much strength.

Arturo looks at them blankly."echidna yes...." He responded for a brief moment then thought. "I haven't the slightest clue what that is an animal?" Arturo kept eating his chips. "You ...act so tough in a pathetic weakened state though... admirable." he began to clap a bit.

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

@Refaulted

Jake calls out before he leaves "be careful!!" jake stumbles a little and falls back "im so confused someone help me""

@Refaulted @Evergreen98

Rashid watchs closely and sends his brother Arturo a message 'why have you disobeyed mother, brother?"

@Orion

Lara's eyes widen and she looked at Arturo "......do you have a tatoo of sort on you?" Lara asked as she went and continued to heal jake.

@Orion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back