• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

He keeps shaking on the ground his body changing to water as he slides away quickly bouncing up teo long blades off ice in his hands cause he was still unsure what had happened "where's Arturo?!?!"

@Evergreen98

Lara dodges the attack " jake calm down it me!!!" She dodged another attack " I accidentally electrocuted you where you sprayed watter everywhere!!" She explained

@Tj Pomroy @Orion

Jake turn on Arturo running directly at him hacking and slashing with his swords aiming right for his face

Jake screams again after being fryed falling onto his back knocked out still shaking, 5 minutes later he wakes up his body completey numb laying there the light too bright the sounds to loud, he looks around trying to see anything unable to thanks to the brightness "Lara???" he whisper barely audible

@Evergreen98

Lara sighed and fell to her knees when she hears him screams and loose consciousness. " I am sorry...." she felt so guilt. She shook her head and started to heal him. He got hurt very badly. He woke up 5 minutes later and she was still healing him "stay still your still hurt..."

@Tj Pomroy

@Orion

Arturo was looking at them both. "What a shocker. I can't begin to imagine the shocking experience he had." Arturo pulled out a gumball and put it in his mouth."Water isn't a good type after all. Is he going to be okay?" he sounded concerned.

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

Jake growls and shakes he head trying to move more his body still limp "...its him..." He pants and looks over, lara finally coming into focus "kill....him" He trys to move again ice forming all over his body it patches

@Evergreen98

" he'll be fine....she just knocked him out..." kero answered.

@Orion 
Lar pushed him back down " why do you want to kill??" Lara asked "I thought you were attacking me so I accidentally used it to hurt you" she explained " lay down and let me heal you"

@Tj Pomroy

Jake shakes his head "kill Arturo...." he passes out again falling back limp a nightmare hitting him hard........ He woke up to loud screaming he barely gets up when he notices lara and dusty screaming at each other, than they turn to sceam at him theyre voices so loud its shaking the earth and his eardrums were bursting. All he could do was cry, they were cursing on him and screaming at him calling him all kinds of bad bad names. He just lid there and cried his heart breaking this nightmare lasted for an eternity, he just wanted to die. he wanted it to end he didn't wanna hurt either of them ever again

@Evergreen98

Lara blinked " what the...." she shook him gently " jake! Jake!!" She tried waking him up " hey!" She was panicking 'oh god...' lara gave him a hug and patted his back. She could hear him mumbling " I am not mad at you...and whatever you did to dusty he isnt mad at you either...calm down..."

@Tj Pomroy

----------

Kero looked at Arturo " what did you do??"

@Orion

Arturo looked at Kero with a confused look. "I don't know...I was pretty sure I was listening to Mother...and then...he just started attacking? I didn't say anything to provoke him at all..I don't think." Arturo was trying to be as honest with Kero as he could be but even it didn't make much sense to him.

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

Jake shakes harder as he slowly opens his eyes tears streaming down his face whispering and whimpering "im sorry, I didn't mean too. I don't lke him or maybe I do I don't know... I think I have feelings for you but than he was all cute and I feel so guilty im sorry im sorry im sorry" jake continues to blubber along whimpering in pain and guilt

@Evergreen98

" it's fine jake...I am not mad at you...it's fine...." she patted his back gently she was surprised at his sudden behavior " it's fine...."

@Tj Pomroy

-------

" .....mom? What did she tell you to do??" Kero asked

@Orion

"She told me to set ablaze the forest. Though, I'm not entirely sure why.." Arturo began pulling the empty bag out of his pocket. "But, that's what she told me to do yeah."

@Evergreen98

He shakes his head harder, moving closer to her sniffing still blabbing in between sobs "Nooo.... it's not... okay im a hor.....rible person why do you talk....to me?" He continues to sob moving his face into her stomach sobbing into her stomach

@Evergreen98

Lara starts to rub his back gently " your not a horrible person...you let me have a really great time on my first day in this kingdom...thank you...." she tried to comfort him.

@Tj Pomroy

-------

"......did she tell you why?" Kero asked.

@Orion

"I never asked why...so I guess she didn't tell me." Arturo began thinking a bit. "Boy though...if he wakes up and attacks I'm in for a bad time." he said trying to find some paper.

@Evergreen98

Lara blinked she wasnt sure if this was a confession or was it like a I like as a friend confession. She looked at kero who just shrugged. Lara looked at jake and smiled. She rubbed his back " thanks...I like you too"

@Tj Pomroy

------

" can we meet your mom?" Kero asks

@Orion

"Meet...mother? I don't know...she might get angry with me." Arturo said worried. "I don't know if that's even possible.." he began biting his finger a bit.

((Character sheet slightly updated ....slightly..))

@Evergreen98

Dusty walked up the road, sniffing the air. He had memorized Jake's scent of magic, so he could detect it easily. What worried him was that it smelled weak. He had to double-time it. He was worried Jake was in trouble. He kept running until he spotted Lara holding Jake, and Kero talking to Arturo. He sprints over and slides over to Lara and Jake. He looks at Jake's condition and cringes. He was in bad shape. Dusty looked up at Lara. "What happened? Is he okay? Nevermind that last question, he isn't. How did this happen?" Dusty looks between them, then sighs. "Did I interrupt you two love-birds?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back