• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Michael swallowed the gulp of beer that was stil on his cup. He looked at the clock hanging at the wall. It was late. The group was surely taking their time. The bar was calm, all the fights had settled soon after the explosion. Michael was bored. His thoughts weren't being enough to feed his amusement. He held the coin on his hand and started to pass it between his fingers. He wasn't sure if he should head to the Fairy Tail guild hall or just return to Sabertooth and tell everything to his master already. He wondered what would be more fun. Looking through the window he saw that dark clouds were starting to form outside. That was making he feel stronger. He could feel the interactions between the land and the sky. The static was pleasuring him. Two guild mages entered the bar running breathless. "The forest... *arf*... It's burning!". Michael smiled. The barman had a scared look on his face, looking towards the two mages. What a wonderful day, what a wonderful day, indeed. He laid a penny over the counter and walked outside.

He could see the smoke rising towards the sky.

Jake growls and shakes his head "ya I'm weird, and stupid and ugly and unimportant" he shakes his head his face hard again

----------

Rashid smiles "I'm not weird friend"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty thought for a moment, debating on actually telling Lara. Should he? He shook his head. He would keep quiet about it. "He keeps pestering me. I want to ask you to talk to him about it. Just ask him to stop. And for the preparations, I need to test your abili-" Dusty stopped, sniffing the air. He grabbed Lara's arm, then launched himself into the air enough to land on the roof. He looked in the direction he had... "Lara! The forest is burning!" Dusty watched the flame's lick the night sky. He looks at her. "This is bad..."

Jake growls and shakes his head "ya I'm weird, and stupid and ugly and unimportant" he shakes his head his face hard again

----------

Rashid smiles "I'm not weird friend"

Kero sighed and shook her head. She then started to smell smoke " umm...guys...something is burning..." she stsrted sniffing the air. She transformed and got on the rooftop " its a forest fire!!!!" She yelled.

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

-------

Lara cursed underbher breath " we need to put is out... amd them fire the peoplebwho find this.."

@Refaulted

Dusty grunts. Jake knew water magic, but he didn't want to ask him. He turned to Lara. "Do you have any type of magic that could be useful for putting this out? Quickly!"

Dusty stared at her. "Tch...Is it too much of a bother for you to help?" Dusty turned and launched himself towards where the fire started.

Michael rubbed his hands and then his arms. He opened his arms and looked up towards the sky. "Forgive me thunder, forgive it sun, forgive me for what I've done. Make me part of your powerful domain to come... LIGHTNING BODY!". A lightning rose from the Earth and covered his body, throwing him into the sky, making Michael the lightning itself. He started the cross the black clouds at a extremely high speed. Every cloud full of water he touched, he broke the tension upon the water drops, that started to fall upon the ground. Doing it for a minute, try to run across all the sky was tiring him up, but he managed to cover a large area over the forest. A heavy rain started to fall, and Michael could no longer hold his form. He fell as a lightning, trying to hit as closer to the bar as he could. He landed and exploded on the ground, in the alley near the bar. His body was back to its original shape. He was severely hurt. Feeling the water drops falling upon his face, he smiled.

"Oh hoh? Sudden rain." Geis said as he sadly watched the fire start to be put out. He then saw something falling from the sky and into town. He tracked it down and found a man in the alley. "I gues you were the to make the rain fall huh?"

@gilwaybetternow

Lara sighed and saw kero dragging jake along. She ran over grabbed jake and put on her back " thanks lara!" "No problem. Now get him there!!"

@Tj Pomroy

Before Dusty could even land, the fire was already almost gone. He looked around at the doused flames, then shrugged, turning towards the other parts of the forest that were on fire. He had to put them out before they reached the city. More damage was not necessary. He ran over to the flames, stopping a little ways inside the flames. He put his hands out to either side of him. He could cover up the flames with sand if he tried, but still covering a lot of the area would be strenuous. Where was Lara and Jake?

Arturo was ignoring just about everyone and everything. There was a ringing in his ear he just could not get out. "Crush them? But, that would interfere with your plans wouldn't it?" he asked loudly enough anyone paying attention or close to him could hear.

Lara and kero sifhed in relief when they the fire was out. The two stopped running. Lara and kero looked st jake " sorry for dragging you around like that" " but you wer-" lara covered her mouth and sighed

@Tj Pomroy

Michael heard a voice near him. A man approached, asking him if he had put down the fire. He was very tired and injured, so it took a great effort for him to make any movement. He managed to sat down, leaning his back on the wall of alley. He looked at the man. "Not sure if it was worth it... I don't even know why I did it. I like the nature, I guess".

@Mintsong

Jake shrugs her off and moves over dumping down onto the bar with a grunt "see I told you dusty could handle it"

------

Rashid floats up on his platform admiring the fire "heh good job geis" he smiles as he floats back down looking at jake for a second

Dusty walked up to all of them, his face a mask of indifference. He looked at everyone there, then tilted his head. "Wait...where is Saberboy?" Dusty looked around. He smelled a powerful lightening mage, and assumed it was him. It smelled similar to him, at least. He had to thank him for that.

"Hmph, a valiant effort on your side." He said as he slowly reached for the man and propped him on his shoulder. "Unfotunately I have to be rid of you now." He slowly reached for his blades. "Fortunately, I have no business with you and thus I wouldn't care if you lived or not." He crafted some bandages and tossed it to him as he walked away.

@gilwaybetternow

Arturo looked around to see everyone doing there own thing. "Yes, guess I'll come now..." he said seemingly to himself as he began walking deep into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back