• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Jake giggles and sticks his tongue out at dusty "you're easy to annoy"

-------

Rashids moves to fly towards the raven tail guild without asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty roars, then starts slamming his fists into the ground. He can't control himself. Jake was going too far against his temper. He kept slamming his fists into the ground, kicking up dirt, dust, and rocks going in every direction. He felt he was going mad from Jake's antics. He kept slamming his fists repeatedly into the ground, roaring like an animal.

"If I lied and said something cheesy like 'I'm your brother' or something. Would you just drop it?" Arturo asked her continuing to play with the slinky.

@Evergreen98

Jake moves to kiss him right on the lips using water magic to make dusty feel relaxed

-----

Rashid looks back with a grunt "hurry"

Dusty doesn't pay attention to either of them. As soon as he feels Jake's magic trying to calm him, he feels more enraged, flinging himself on top of Jake and screaming directly at him. He had never been so pissed off in his life. He raised his fist back, and stared Jake straight in the eye. "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!" He brought his fist down as hard as he could on Jake.

Jake splashes to pieces and comes back together running down the hill crying hard jumping off the mountain flying away

------------

Rashid turns back and floats down the little light platform floating above the ground he turns his back on dusty and speaks softly "come child"

"Just drop it..after all you're the adult around here...I'm just a kid you shouldn't be picking on me like that." Arturo argued with them both. He put the slinky away he just didn't feel like using it anymore

@Evergreen98

"And I don't have to tell you. It's not like you intend to beat it out of me. So, I haven't a worry in the world." Arturo said scratching his arm again.

@Evergreen98

Dusty watches Jake run off, still fuming, then resumes punching the ground, until he loses all his will to continue. He looks up at the man, then down at the spot where his fists had struck the ground. He couldn't deal with Jake like that. He didn't want to be treated like that by someone, saying he was cute and all. He hated himself. He stood up, shaking his head. "I need a little more time to myself, okay? I'm sorry. He just..." Dusty sighed and sat down on the ground, looking at his hands.

Jake crys harder as he slams into the ground back at raven tail, he turns and basically screams "help is coming!!!" He than turns and walks over to the old bar and curls up behind it ice growing around him staying hidden listening to everyone

------

Rashid nods and holds his hand out a soft white light shines out over dusty the light magic calming him quickly "take all the time you need. I'll let everyone know" He floats off back towards the guild putting his hands together so the robe met and hid his hands

Arturo smiled that he had won the fight. But, something to him didn't feel right. He fell onto the ground holding his head a bit. "Oh, darn... not again." he said

@Evergreen98

Arturo was rubbing his head really fast."I think..I might be getting a sugar rush...again." He was shaking a bit. "So, ...how did you get a talking cat...or is this part of the rush too?"

@Evergreen98

Dusty didn't need the magic to help him calm down, but it was welcoming anyways. He laid back on the ground, staring at the sky. He had hurt Jake's feelings, he knew. But he couldn't get involved with someone like Jake. He didn't want to be with someone. He was alone, always. Before, now, and after. He looked up at the sky some more, then stood up, preparing himself to launch away and back to the city. He prepared his ascendance, but stopped when he realized that he would have to face Jake if he went there. But he couldn't stay here. He sighed, then launched himself forward and towards the city. It took him only a few minutes to get there, and then landed on the street. He stretched, then looked around. He noticed Lara and Arturo standing nearby, then walked over to them. He tried to look casual, though he was beginning to feel tense again.

Jake stays curled up behind the bar hearing dusty land nearby and going over completely avoiding him he sobs again and talks quitely to himself "why him. Why does he hate me. I just wanted him to like me. Why me?!" He sobs again staying curled up

--------

Rashid slowly floats down to the ground looking at Lara and Arturo "hello. I guess I'm the help" the light from inside his good brightens as of to smile

" she save me from be sold....by a dark guild" kero said to arturo. " you should cutdown on the chocolate" lara added. She then looked at a strange man that was smiling at her " you must be the light god slayer...nice to meet you bi am lara" "and I am kero!!"

@Orion

@Tj Pomroy

Jake shakes hard growling as he keep getting mader and mader at himself the ice growing covering the bar making it a huge chuck off ice

-------

Rashid nods at both the cat and Lara "and I am Rashid" his little light platform moves up a little as he sits in a meditating position looking around at the destruction all around "what happened? "

Geis wandered around the forest for quite a bit. "Tch, this is annoying me..." He crafted an explosive and used it to carve a path of fire out of the forest. "There we go, straight on til I get outta here."

Dusty looks at Rashid. He turned to Lara. "Lara, I gotta talk to you sometime. Soon." With that, he nodded to Arturo and the Light God Slayer, then turned and walked off. If Lara wanted to talk with him like he asked, then she would either follow him or find him later. He sighed, his thoughts split between Jake and the preparations for the trip. He wondered how he was gonna handle the situation.

Lara looks at rashid " the guild got attacked...." she then looked at dusty and nodded. Kero jumped of and stayed with rashid and arturo and lara followed dusty " what didbyou wanna talk about??" She asked " and if yoir going to tell me to stay this conversation is already over" she added.

@Orion

@Tj Pomroy @Refaulted

Dusty sighed. "It's not about that. It's about... Jake. And the plans for the trip. I need to talk to you specifically." He keeps walking, browsing the random buildings along the streets, checking what each one was. He kept sniffing the air in case he smelled any magic.

Jake rises from behind the bar walking out to Rashid and Arturo his face hard like ice "hello Arturo"

-------

Rashid turns to jake and nods a little "you're so very upset. I wish I could help" he turns to looks around admiring the destruction thinking to himself 'so it has begin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back